v0.5a
Bug fixes and reduced overall game size from v0.5

Non-Bestiality version:

Bestiality version:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sitara Browen

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
This might be a dump question but what exactly does the pling sound mean and is it very important? Cause I feel like many of the more perverted option dont trigger them which makes me not wanna choose them. Kind of a shame to miss out on the pervy stuff.

bigbilly78

Jun 28, 2021
Hey I'm having an issue, I'm trying to trigger the event where you meet robin in the evidence room to get the bike code but its not working. I have no hints available and I have no idea what to do.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
This might be a dump question but what exactly does the pling sound mean and is it very important? Cause I feel like many of the more perverted option dont trigger them which makes me not wanna choose them. Kind of a shame to miss out on the pervy stuff.
The choices with bell sounds implies you are going on a good path. It will make you a best titan and open love route. So you can know which path you want to go

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey I'm having an issue, I'm trying to trigger the event where you meet robin in the evidence room to get the bike code but its not working. I have no hints available and I have no idea what to do.
What does the 'go!' application says?

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
The choices with bell sounds implies you are going on a good path. It will make you a best titan and open love route. So you can know which path you want to go
Ah okay, thank you very much. I didnt know it was possible to choose an "evil" route. Gonna have to play it all over again lol

Reactions: MUPLUR

Holoholo122112

May 27, 2023
Im trying to follow the love route with Terra but after i asked her out on a date (the first time) she wont appear in the gym nor the beach at evening, only at the training field at night, but when i try to ask her out again theres a message saying that its too late. So i cant continue the dating no matter what, any solutions?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Im trying to follow the love route with Terra but after i asked her out on a date (the first time) she wont appear in the gym nor the beach at evening, only at the training field at night, but when i try to ask her out again theres a message saying that its too late. So i cant continue the dating no matter what, any solutions?
Download the latest version v0.5a.
If you wait one more day, you will get v0.5b

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes