eroul211

Sep 24, 2022
Nothing works after raven knock me up the second time nothing work, can't find beast boy anymore cant use the hits at all the are all blank i clicked on it 100 times nothing. i need some help

Reactions: LordDark97

NfNfPumba

Jul 25, 2023
Did you try the girls' love and harem events?
I'm just now seeing this now, how can I get to them naturally? or do I have to go through the developer mode menu on the bed? cause without it there's no love options that I've seen, just the normal day to day things.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Nothing works after raven knock me up the second time nothing work, can't find beast boy anymore cant use the hits at all the are all blank i clicked on it 100 times nothing. i need some help
Check these steps when you get stuck somewhere
1. Check the hints above bed
2. Check 'Go' application
3. Check if you have received texts from anyone and it is ignored
4. If you have used 'developer mode' use it again to fix the characters' locations.

If these doesn't work, screenshot the + application and share it. I will help you

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm just now seeing this now, how can I get to them naturally? or do I have to go through the developer mode menu on the bed? cause without it there's no love options that I've seen, just the normal day to day things.
Normally you can ask them out for date ( If you are in love route )
In a girl's 'psychic empathy' (Love stats), if you see 4 or 5 hearts, she is eligible to go out on a date. Otherwise youcan't go out with her.
And for harem route, the girls' hearts must be 3 or below. Otherwise they won't engage in harem route.

microays

May 9, 2021
MUPLUR XIX VERSION 0.6A

Reactions: MUPLUR

Dlsoul00

Sep 25, 2023
MUPLUR XIX VERSION 0.6A

I can't get any if these file hosts to work for me. Also what's the difference between the regular android apk and the (SS) one?

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I can't get any if these file hosts to work for me. Also what's the difference between the regular android apk and the (SS) one?
SS is bestiality version.
It was put on normal folder. Changed it now

Here is the link :

For Bestiality version:

Last edited:

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Damn dude you get an A+ for this update from me. The sex scenes on the harem route blow the romance scenes out of the water in terms of visuals and dialogue. The romance scenes don't involve nearly any talking besides grunts and pants, but these new scenes are so much better along with being able to see everything.

Great work and hopefully you will bring the same quality to the romance routes in the coming updates or even maybe rewrite some of the older scenes. Keep up the quality in this update and the game will grow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Damn dude you get an A+ for this update from me. The sex scenes on the harem route blow the romance scenes out of the water in terms of visuals and dialogue. The romance scenes don't involve nearly any talking besides grunts and pants, but these new scenes are so much better along with being able to see everything.

Great work and hopefully you will bring the same quality to the romance routes in the coming updates or even maybe rewrite some of the older scenes. Keep up the quality in this update and the game will grow.
Really glad to hear those words, Heitcaho man
The scenes are intentionally planned this way. The initial scenes and events meant to be soft and grow feelings. But eventually it will get better. My idea was to make it closer to real romance with the Titan girls.
In next update you will be able to 'see everything' in romance route as well. I hope the next update will 'blow' your mind too

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021

New stuffs in 0.6:
  • 1 mission
  • 3 friend events (Guys)
  • 6 harem events (Girls)
  • 2 Bonus events
Download:

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes