• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
I play a lot of Teen Titan's Parody games, is this the one where the protag has the healing hands and you have to massage Raven?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I will say that text with no upper and lower case is a bit hard to read.

"Will your fashion tryouts end today?" goes into "Not really a problem." Both said by MC which seems there is a missing part of the conversation. Or at least worded oddly.

Alright should be All right.

Does need an English speaker to go over it. Has some grammar and structure mistakes.

Had an inability to use the Bazket until I clicked the bottom left symbol, this was on a Sunday when trying to buy a med kit for blackfire.

The loading of the UI in the morning shows some lag. Why does the UI even leave and come back?

I would say have the bonus scenes in places they make sense story wise like night walk can be viewed before you meet people or you learn about them

Developer portion needs a money hack, specifically for the queen thing, since if you waste all your money on that and the quest stuff getting the 1k for blackfire takes forever. Especially since beast boy says you have to do it quick. Really hurts the pacing of the game. It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't hard story gated there. Otherwise it is go to work, sleep, repeat around 70 times.

Money sound happens on sat for miko, and sunday for robin, and monday for nothing (prior to club).

Why is working blocked on sat and sun?

I would also suggest to tell the player when they hit a wall, like hanging out with people doing nothing past the event. Otherwise people will think there is nothing to the game.

Also the hints from the wall are so vague, like "something is happening in the tower today" yet you go around and nothing happened.

Gallery should probably also include all the queen app images.

Cyborg teaching to drive is weird, since you already drive a moped around and thus have to know the traffic signs.

Some events can be done outside their time zones, like learning to drive at evening can be done at night but when you finish it is next morning, but also Terra is still in the background and doesn't update until you do something.

Raven exhibitionist case tea drinking, when you are pulled into the room, after the scene ends the doors are still there to be clicked as if you are in the hallway.

Jinx unicorn drawing also doesn't update when it finishes so she is still at the desk.

Covering eyes at the rain storm has the scene show the evidence room.

Stocks with cyborg thing doesn't need a day between.

A dumping of multiple requests the moment a major story finishes isn't great, everyone wanting either that night or next morning. Maybe a bit of staggering.

blackfire taking a bath if you press H to look at the image, it brings up sprite blackfire.

couldn't find cg/robin5/4/4.png error

couldn't find cg/robin5/7/7.png error

Red hat on jinx doesn't properly fit.

In robin outfit, why is MC's upper part red and not black?

Why is there a bell sound for choices if that can stop you from being able to have the harem path? The bell sound makes it seem that is the "correct" choice, unless you are going to give a specific sound for the harem choice then it should be removed.

Was wondering why all the interesting choices would be incorrect, and then I read on the forum oh you are supposed to have low hearts and be "incorrect".

Too much just black screen with text.

It is weird to have the friend event where she tells you of an item that gives fertility to her people, but also doesn't know what sex is in harem event.

migration 10 pushes 1 off screen.

starfire yoga pose is a grey image.

love jinx first sex scene has a disembodied partial hand on MC's neck.

End of jinx sex from showing boobs, cum vanishes.

So much barely used mechanics, like the ansr that was a one off, 3 clickable vehicles which you don't click them to use them outside of the ansr. The cafe location being a 1 time actual visit and the rest are story.

Game needs a big clean up and stream lining.

There is probably more issues.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I will say that text with no upper and lower case is a bit hard to read.

"Will your fashion tryouts end today?" goes into "Not really a problem." Both said by MC which seems there is a missing part of the conversation. Or at least worded oddly.

Alright should be All right.

Does need an English speaker to go over it. Has some grammar and structure mistakes.

Had an inability to use the Bazket until I clicked the bottom left symbol, this was on a Sunday when trying to buy a med kit for blackfire.

The loading of the UI in the morning shows some lag. Why does the UI even leave and come back?

I would say have the bonus scenes in places they make sense story wise like night walk can be viewed before you meet people or you learn about them

Developer portion needs a money hack, specifically for the queen thing, since if you waste all your money on that and the quest stuff getting the 1k for blackfire takes forever. Especially since beast boy says you have to do it quick. Really hurts the pacing of the game. It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't hard story gated there. Otherwise it is go to work, sleep, repeat around 70 times.

Money sound happens on sat for miko, and sunday for robin, and monday for nothing (prior to club).

Why is working blocked on sat and sun?

I would also suggest to tell the player when they hit a wall, like hanging out with people doing nothing past the event. Otherwise people will think there is nothing to the game.

Also the hints from the wall are so vague, like "something is happening in the tower today" yet you go around and nothing happened.

Gallery should probably also include all the queen app images.

Cyborg teaching to drive is weird, since you already drive a moped around and thus have to know the traffic signs.

Some events can be done outside their time zones, like learning to drive at evening can be done at night but when you finish it is next morning, but also Terra is still in the background and doesn't update until you do something.

Raven exhibitionist case tea drinking, when you are pulled into the room, after the scene ends the doors are still there to be clicked as if you are in the hallway.

Jinx unicorn drawing also doesn't update when it finishes so she is still at the desk.

Covering eyes at the rain storm has the scene show the evidence room.

Stocks with cyborg thing doesn't need a day between.

A dumping of multiple requests the moment a major story finishes isn't great, everyone wanting either that night or next morning. Maybe a bit of staggering.

blackfire taking a bath if you press H to look at the image, it brings up sprite blackfire.

couldn't find cg/robin5/4/4.png error

couldn't find cg/robin5/7/7.png error

Red hat on jinx doesn't properly fit.

In robin outfit, why is MC's upper part red and not black?

Why is there a bell sound for choices if that can stop you from being able to have the harem path? The bell sound makes it seem that is the "correct" choice, unless you are going to give a specific sound for the harem choice then it should be removed.

Was wondering why all the interesting choices would be incorrect, and then I read on the forum oh you are supposed to have low hearts and be "incorrect".

Too much just black screen with text.

It is weird to have the friend event where she tells you of an item that gives fertility to her people, but also doesn't know what sex is in harem event.

migration 10 pushes 1 off screen.

starfire yoga pose is a grey image.

love jinx first sex scene has a disembodied partial hand on MC's neck.

End of jinx sex from showing boobs, cum vanishes.

So much barely used mechanics, like the ansr that was a one off, 3 clickable vehicles which you don't click them to use them outside of the ansr. The cafe location being a 1 time actual visit and the rest are story.

Game needs a big clean up and stream lining.

There is probably more issues.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will fix everything I can, and I will reply you back

Darune

Jun 5, 2018
This game is SUCH. A. MASSIVE. BOREEEEEEEE

I mean seriously, I get that its not finished, but to get to any spicy content, you have to go through 3-4 hour-ish of "story", and then you get EVERYTHING thrown at you, and I mean that literally.

While the art is fairly decent, it has a couple of issues like not following established proportions/sizes. Starfire will go from being fairly heavy chested, to being the same size or smaller than the other girls. Or other things like Terra sometimes having a 6 pack and sometimes not.

Wouldnt recommend it at all in the state its in, expected better.

Reactions: vireker

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Cheat Mod (In your bed -> Cheat Mod):

XIX v0.6a Beastiality:
/ (125Mo)

XIX v0.6a Non-Beastiality:
/ (125Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

In will add new features in my cheat mod if needed in future update, for now there is just a money mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd

Peterson9803

Aug 21, 2017
How long do I need to work on Miko's special project? I'd like to go to Cyborg's F3 in the basement, but if I do, Miko tells me I've shirked my duties, and replaces me. Help?

pooopy69

Feb 1, 2020
Is beast boy's sex scene with heather and jade suppost to be blacked out? Can't view the scene in the gallery either.

Gravemark

Oct 10, 2020
Is beast boy's sex scene with heather and jade suppost to be blacked out? Can't view the scene in the gallery either.
Talk to Beast Boy in the main room the next morning. After that, go back to his room and there should be a camera near his bed that you can click on and view the scene. The sex scene will be a little bit different depending on if you’re playing the bestiality or non bestiality version

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
I downloaded the bestiality version and when me and Beastboy go on the date all I get is a black screen with the text.

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
Hi, I enjoy this game quite a bit and just encountered the foloowing error message.

The error occured, while talking to Kitten and taking the "Anything?" dialogue option.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hi, I enjoy this game quite a bit and just encountered the foloowing error message.

The error occured, while talking to Kitten and taking the "Anything?" dialogue option.
Will be fixed in upcoming update

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Cheat Mod (In your bed -> Cheat Mod):

XIX v0.6a Beastiality:
Mega (125Mo)

XIX v0.6a Non-Beastiality:
Mega (125Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

In will add new features in my cheat mod if needed in future update, for now there is just a money mod.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
What do the cheats do?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes