Tutorial Tool Unity XUnity Machine Translation

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
does anyone know how to translate RJ01071943 uwabare kiki, i tried using il2cpp but its not working

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
does anyone know how to translate RJ01071943 uwabare kiki, i tried using il2cpp but its not working
Theoretically it should work on every unity game, and I don't think I can tell you any more until I have the game folder with me

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Theoretically it should work on every unity game, and I don't think I can tell you any more until I have the game folder with me
I downloaded the latest version of and used that, it worked a charm for me...
(Yeah, I know the other bepinex toys are here, I use what works and reipatcher has yet to let me down)

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
Which game? And send an image of the game folder

Just to make sure, the game was made in Unity right? If you can't figure out the engine it was made in, refer to and its child articles to identify the engine first
this game its also a unitygame but it wont translate

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I tried using this, and it worked with the default translator, but I can't get it working with the sugoi toolkit offline translator. But sugoi works if I copy and paste things into it