Tutorial Tool Unity XUnity Machine Translation

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
does anyone know how to translate RJ01071943 uwabare kiki, i tried using il2cpp but its not working

Ronald1813

Sep 21, 2023
does anyone know how to translate RJ01071943 uwabare kiki, i tried using il2cpp but its not working
Theoretically it should work on every unity game, and I don't think I can tell you any more until I have the game folder with me

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Theoretically it should work on every unity game, and I don't think I can tell you any more until I have the game folder with me
I downloaded the latest version of and used that, it worked a charm for me...
(Yeah, I know the other bepinex toys are here, I use what works and reipatcher has yet to let me down)

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
Which game? And send an image of the game folder

Just to make sure, the game was made in Unity right? If you can't figure out the engine it was made in, refer to and its child articles to identify the engine first
this game its also a unitygame but it wont translate

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
I tried using this, and it worked with the default translator, but I can't get it working with the sugoi toolkit offline translator. But sugoi works if I copy and paste things into it

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
It seems dat the people working " " have stopped working on it 4 sum reason. >w>
Last update was back in 2023-10-03 version 5.3.0, no new releases as of r8t now, I even got an Issue Support Ticket
posted from two weeks ago with no one replying 2 it yet, and I have been relying on brute force with ReiPatcher (which I'm not a fan of because it injects its self into the game's files directly which makes it impossible 2 remove later on or even worse BREAK THE GAME) to translate the newest unity games dat dis plugin can't seem 2 hook on to. XwX

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It seems dat the people working " " have stopped working on it 4 sum reason. >w>
Last update was back in 2023-10-03 version 5.3.0, no new releases as of r8t now, I even got an Issue Support Ticket
posted from two weeks ago with no one replying 2 it yet, and I have been relying on brute force with ReiPatcher (which I'm not a fan of because it injects its self into the game's files directly which makes it impossible 2 remove later on or even worse BREAK THE GAME) to translate the newest unity games dat dis plugin can't seem 2 hook on to. XwX
so you're saying that you can use xuat with syahata but only with reipatcher, right?
hmmm...
yea i usually use reipatcher for the same reason, bepinex sometimes just doesn't work or i don't know how to install it properly
but something i do when i must use bepinex and something you could try is seeing if that game has an uncensor patch, those are usually done in bepinex, and then you just install xuat on top of it but without making any changes to the bepinex version present which the uncensor is already using
that could also rule out if the issue comes from bepinex itself or from xuat?

that's what i did with night of revenge, i couldn't install bepinex xuat by myself, it just didn't work for some reason
so i grabbed a mod that used bepienx and just extracted the xuat bepinex version on top of it and that way it worked
i think sometimes it need to be a specific version or something, i'm not sure

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
so you're saying that you can use xuat with syahata but only with reipatcher, right?
hmmm...
yea i usually use reipatcher for the same reason, bepinex sometimes just doesn't work or i don't know how to install it properly
but something i do when i must use bepinex and something you could try is seeing if that game has an uncensor patch, those are usually done in bepinex, and then you just install xuat on top of it but without making any changes to the bepinex version present which the uncensor is already using
that could also rule out if the issue comes from bepinex itself or from xuat?

that's what i did with night of revenge, i couldn't install bepinex xuat by myself, it just didn't work for some reason
so i grabbed a mod that used bepienx and just extracted the xuat bepinex version on top of it and that way it worked
i think sometimes it need to be a specific version or something, i'm not sure
IDK, it kept giving meh TMP_Text_SetCharArray_Hook3 errors, in other words the Xunity could not attach its self to the game's text windows 2 machine translate the text inside it. XwX

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
IDK, it kept giving meh TMP_Text_SetCharArray_Hook3 errors, in other words the Xunity could not attach its self to the game's text windows 2 machine translate the text inside it. XwX
but why don't you want to use reipatcher?
the only reason i would want to use xuat bepinex is if i had to use a mod or an uncensor also made in bepinex because reipatcher and bepienx don't work together
it is impossible to unpatch the game, yes, but it doesn't break the gameplay or anything right?

like if you want to remove it you can backup your savedata and reextract the game and import your savedata
and also you can toggle the japanese text in real time with alt+t so no need to remove it if you wanted to see the japanese text to check the translation

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
but why don't you want to use reipatcher?
the only reason i would want to use xuat bepinex is if i had to use a mod or an uncensor also made in bepinex because reipatcher and bepienx don't work together
it is impossible to unpatch the game, yes, but it doesn't break the gameplay or anything right?

like if you want to remove it you can backup your savedata and reextract the game and import your savedata
and also you can toggle the japanese text in real time with alt+t so no need to remove it if you wanted to see the japanese text to check the translation
Well, I had a few rare cases where Reipatcher actually broke the game's dialog. >w<
Other dan dat Reipatcher was OK 2 use although after install there is NO undo button on it. TwT