Tutorial Tool Unity XUnity Machine Translation

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but the DLsite demo has the exact same BepinEx issue, that I can't pinpoint.
DLSite was the one I quickly grabbed. Only thing other than file address I can think of is ReiPatcher has no separate 32Bit or 64Bit version, this needs the 32Bit (x84) BepInEx version for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

whoisthisdude69420

Mar 7, 2022
anybody know how to fix the setupreipatcherandautotranslator.exe giving a unauthorizedAccessException? It works the first time I open the game, but after that it just doesn't work. I have to reinstall every unity game that uses reipatcher like this every time just for it to work.

EDIT: So I found a fix by myself and it was something really easy, just unhide the whole folder. So whenever you want to play the game, unhide it and when you don't want to, just hide it again. I think this should work for any game, as long as you had the same issue as me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrRiouso

paja6024

Jun 25, 2019
Yes and yes. You have to run game at least once and THEN you can set languages configuration:

- open AutoTranslator folder
- open config.ini
- edit rows with Language and FromLanguage, example: if the original language is english you have to set this:
Language=de
FromLanguage=en
- Save and run the game
it also works with the Czech language

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
- Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-4.7.0(equal or updated version) - Download XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher-4.7.0(equal or updated version) - Extract Bepin, it'll generate a folder, open this folder and move all the files toward the game u want to machine translate or run like that. - Extract Reipatcher within game folder, it'll generate an SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator(it only works if u have bepin files within game folder) - Run this "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" and wait the process through the command prompt window. It'll generate a shortcut to run the game. - Run the game with the new shortcut, also be sure to be online... Everything will be translated as words appears on screen
I did all the procedures according to your model.
When I click on the shortcut created as example below.
TheNightDriver (Patch and Run)
Then a ReiPatcher box appears saying so.
ReiPatcher stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Close the program.

This has happened with all the Unity games I have here, none of them run (Patch and Run)
I put in the game's executable folder what you said to put all the files that come with (BepInEx) in the case here it would only be 2 folders one with the name of (core) and the other with the name (plugins) after that I released the (SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe) in the game's .exe folder and ran it.
Before I formatted my pc I just used (SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe) and through the shortcut it was running fine, now nothing works anymore I don't know what's missing on my pc for this to work.
I have everything updated on my pc click on the picture to enlarge.
My Windows is 64bit
Files.jpg

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
i have a game called shinobi and used this translator but i have some issues with a menu in the game that once translated it just wont work, none of the options do anything, this happens just when i use the translator. does anyone knows a way to solve this? this is the menu in question:

1683269691185.png

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
i have a game called shinobi and used this translator but i have some issues with a menu in the game that once translated it just wont work, none of the options do anything, this happens just when i use the translator. does anyone knows a way to solve this? this is the menu in question:

View attachment 2597355
I think you can just resize and/or change the font for this, is possible also to make it only for that part.

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
im not an expert but i played with the autotranslatior config.ini and change some HUD option to True and worked :p

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
im not an expert but i played with the autotranslatior config.ini and change some HUD option to True and worked :p
If you get errors with things not working you need to set:
TextGetterCompatibilityMode=True

The problem is not all games are that lucky where that works. Sometimes it doesn't work whatever you do even if you disable Auto Translator since the problem is Bebinx hooking and screwing things up.
The only way to translate those game is to directly translate and patch the resource .assets files.
Like in this case:
https://f95zone.to/threads/goblins-erotic-trap-dungeon.158719/#post-10695986

You can also use resizer.txt to scale parts of the interface but you need the path to that.
You can enable:
EnableTextPathLogging=True
EnableConsole=True
To find those paths.

theangel21

Oct 28, 2019
this tool can only work with some game?

i try with oyako rankan but nothing happen no new shortcut and the game not translate

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
this tool can only work with some game?
The XUnity auto translator only has a chance to work on Unity games, their files (ignore the highlighted BepInEx parts as they're for the translator and decensor) look something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oyako Rankan uses the developers own AliceSoft System4.X engine not Unity.

Reactions: theangel21

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
Hello i was using deepl translation but it's getting really annoying because i had a good internet but the translation sometimes doesn't work and i need to keep refreshing until it work maybe because it sometimes doesn't get received by the translator??? can someone help me please? also if you guys know how to translate a game without waiting for it to be translated by the auto translator once you encounter the texts from the game please tell me!

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
how can i see the settings for translate in unity? like translating it to DeepL translator or google i forgot

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
Hi. Sorry i'm bad at unity mtl, I can't even tell if i'm doing something wrong or this game is not meant to be translated. If someone nice have a bit of free time, could you please download a demo of game called Monsters' Night -人喰いの森- (it's on dlsite, RJ01093374. I dunno if i can post links) or the game itself for a small test? I just want to know if it's possible or i'm just banging my head against a brick wall. Thanks =)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I can't even tell if i'm doing something wrong or this game is not meant to be translated.
If you look in the games _data folder you'll see a IL2CPP folder. That means it needs the IL2CPP version of BepInEx and translator, it also means there's a higher chance it won't work unfortunately.

Edit - Quickly testing the trial with a older version of BepInEx 6 x64 it installed but crashed the game, the latest just didn't do anything.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: qwertdewq

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
If you look in the games _data folder you'll see a IL2CPP folder. That means it needs the IL2CPP version of BepInEx and translator, it also means there's a higher chance it won't work unfortunately.

Edit - Quickly testing the trial with a older version of BepInEx 6 x64 it installed but crashed the game, the latest just didn't do anything.
Thank you very much! I guess gonna have to translate it with OCR...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
Did you manage to get a translation to work for this games monsters nights RJ01093374 `?
Yea, I used OCR called ztranslate. I dunno if it's the best but it worked. It translates by taking screenshots from the game window. The only problem I had - it showed black screen if I captured from the game, so I paste my screenshot in paint first and then captured paint :D
Good luck! =)