Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

progste

Nov 19, 2018
You're my hero for doing this!
Back when I played it that's just what I felt, this game was missing some nice big bellies!

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
You must first finish Cossack alley birth events
I got it to work but it seems to be bugged when Liz gets fucked into labor by Dennis. For some reason he keeps his dick in her and 3 babies come out before the "main baby" is born.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
I got it to work but it seems to be bugged when Liz gets fucked into labor by Dennis. For some reason he keeps his dick in her and 3 babies come out before the "main baby" is born.
Post a screenshot for the bug report, loserishome will probably fix it whenever he has the time.

This update were quite big in the terms of coding and has a lot of variables for the new system, so sometimes the layers are displayed incorrectly.

Pzahhak

May 12, 2018
I did the scene in the bath house where Liz screws a bunch of guys for the first time, but after that she has her tits out all the time? She can't do any work like this, how do I fix it? Removing and re-equipping all of her outfits hasn't fixed it.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I did the scene in the bath house where Liz screws a bunch of guys for the first time, but after that she has her tits out all the time? She can't do any work like this, how do I fix it? Removing and re-equipping all of her outfits hasn't fixed it.
Try pressing W
You probably used the feature that allows her to have her tits out if impurity is high enough

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Just go talk to the old lady, she will fix it for you, I got it when she got drunk the first time (W is not enabled until you don't get to the exhibitionism quest).

Reactions: Whotfisthis

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Sorry for the silence, been busy. Anyways, I fixed most of the reported bugs. Apply the patch by overwriting the 'Data' folder in the game files.

Is that only fox the armorer or does this fox the cg bugs i have found?(i.e the triplets standing CG not showing the correct belly and bunny girl liz is cursed)
The triplet standing cg bug is most likely caused by your savefile. If you get pregnant with triplets again, is the standing cg still broken? If so, post your savefile and I'll look into it further.

Is there a way to get the potion again? She's been pregnant a few times since and it hasn't reported once.
I honestly have no idea why the baby daddy quest isn't working properly so I added some redundancies in the code to hopefully fix the problem. Also, if Liz reaches 16 pregnancies she will automatically know who the father is without the need to do the quest.

Like the Priest doesnt get listed correctly, and still noticed some references in some text to 1st time preg and all that.
Can you list some examples of where the first time preg dialogue occurs?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know an instance or 2 was in the spa in the mixed bath. - but its been a week now and i dont have saves in those spots anymore. Couple were in passing, I dont remember where. I think it had more to do with the fact the game glitched and partially reset the preg count. Even on the main ESC stat page it had the correct count, the rest of the game internally seemed like it started over from 0 on the 2nd preg which happened to be twins.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
When you go to the room in the bath house that leads to either the male or female only bath, there's a naked model of Liz that says 'data' when you interact with it

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I wanna ask about giving birth at the alley
I already did one but it doesn't goes to the recollection room
IE: i did the event then it supposed to be recorded but it's not

Stranger073828

Dec 1, 2021
I wanna ask about giving birth at the alley
I already did one but it doesn't goes to the recollection room
IE: i did the event then it supposed to be recorded but it's not
Where you do alley birth? If you want record it in recollection room, you must do it at the alley near Odd Cossact

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
How to trigger the event "milking liz"
I already did speak to the cow and already has the ability dishevel but it won't trigger

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes