Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
i tried to install the mod but it's not showing up, what am i doing wrong? I have the Prepatched jap game with fan translation and Kagura uncensored images (Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90)) one, and put the mod in there as well.
It's called a 'mod' but its actually a game on its own, just grab the game and play it...
Weird that you didn't notice that the downloaded files has .exe in it

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
Hello! Just want to confirm something , disheveling clothes is W right? It stopped working right after I got the high class harlot outfit. I cant dishevel any clothes anymore and that outfit is gone from my inventory for some reason. Is this a known bug or its just me?

Edit : Started new game, used cheat engine to speedhack so I speedrun to the point where I got that outfit again and disheveling works properly this time. Wonder what breaks my previous save..

Last edited:

elgopier

Apr 26, 2020
Need help please, I don't know how to solve this

"No such file on directory - System/Options.dl"

That Options.dl file is available in the System folder but why Joiplay can't detect it ?

Ayo8

Nov 3, 2021
Hello! Just want to confirm something , disheveling clothes is W right? It stopped working right after I got the high class harlot outfit. I cant dishevel any clothes anymore and that outfit is gone from my inventory for some reason. Is this a known bug or its just me?

Edit : Started new game, used cheat engine to speedhack so I speedrun to the point where I got that outfit again and disheveling works properly this time. Wonder what breaks my previous save..
Maybe Liz is pregnant?That cloth can't wear while pregnant. If you already use W on the high class harlot outfit,there might be a bug

Ex_Pride

Dec 18, 2019
Maybe Liz is pregnant?That cloth can't wear while pregnant. If you already use W on the high class harlot outfit,there might be a bug
The latter i guess..? Bruh I started new game without knowing that..:BootyTime:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Need help please, I don't know how to solve this

"No such file on directory - System/Options.dl"

That Options.dl file is available in the System folder but why Joiplay can't detect it ?
This is a JoiPlay only issue however you can fix it by downloading the attached file. Move script.rvdata2 into the Data folder in the game files. Overwrite the existing file. However, this fix will remove the options menu from the game so you won't be able to toggle on dark nips and fit liz, and the option of seeing birth scenes will not be changeable after the opening.
Try this fix

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Alright, at long last, version 0.50 is here. Silma will be traveling this week so it may take him a while to update the link in the description. In the meantime, you can find it here:

The changelog is below, as well as an explanation as to why this update took so long and what the future of the mod is going to look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So why did this update take so long?
There's a number of reasons for that. A good chunk of the time between the last update and now was simply too busy for me and Silma to do much work on the mod. If you haven't heard, Silma lost his job several months ago and still hasn't found another full-time job. He's been working a lot of side jobs in the meantime, and it's kept him so busy that he can only really draw art for the mod once every week. I, on the other hand, ended up getting burned out while working on the update. Not gonna lie, updating the inspection scenes burned me out so bad that I literally made Tesy's Birth Story 2 with Arkone just so I could take a break from the mod. A lot of the burnout came from the cgs having so many layers to set that I just didn't want to work on the mod anymore. In addition, I put a lot of effort into making sure the multiples births are up to my standards. The birth of each baby is the length of a full sex scene, so the triplet birth scenes are as long as three scenes. It takes a lot of time and effort to make sure every birth is unique, and when combined with excessive amounts of layers, this is why the inspection birth and the Anteater inn births haven't been updated. I could not find the energy to write the equivalent of 8 new scenes while also dealing with setting multiple layers at a time. It's been a year since the last update, and at this point I really couldn't justify holding off this update any longer, given how this really isn't a year's worth of content. With all that said, I'm done with the bad news. So now it's time for the even worse news.

What's the future of the mod look like?
As I mentioned above, Silma lost his job. By his estimation, he'll barely have any time for the mod at all for the next few years, at least. Because of this, we've decided to put the mod on a pseudo-hiatus until Silma's irl situation gets better. Development will still be happening, albeit very slowly. There will be another small update eventually, just to add what this update is missing, but after that there is unlikely to be any new content for a few years. Work continue in the background. I'll use the time to write out and plan new scenes. Silma will draw new art every now and then. You could say that the pregmod will be hibernating for the next few years. But it will return some day. Multiples births for every preg scene, pregnancy content for Aisha and the other npcs, a Liz-Aisha-Clone threesome and birth, all of it will happen one day. I can promise you that. In the meantime, you can check out Tesy's Birth Story 2, a sequel to Arkone's original Tesy Birth Story. We're planning on adding multiples births up to triplets, as well as character progression that will eventually lead to orgasmic birthing. All that said, enjoy version 0.50

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Alright, at long last, version 0.50 is here.
Well GG for the update, hope you're gonna better in life (hope dies hard), meanwhile with this "last" update, if you can, try to bring back virginity taken so at least this will be more like "definitive edition". I know that with your post my request seem a bit insensible xD but I feel what you getting through, I think anyway that sometimes some request can bring back some passion in general, not really for bringing new content for users but for self accomplishment.. Well at least is how I feel about :)

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
loserishome You two are absolute chads for the amount of effort you've put into this mod and it has come out spectacularly. But life obviously comes first and Silma finding a way to feed himself is top priority.
We'll be waiting for you both to return safe and back in action whenever that is so take care of yourselves, and be proud (y)

Reactions: sa080691

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The 2020s really do be crappy innit. Either way, you guys did whatever you could and fingers crossed that things will get better for you both

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Obligatory bug report:
when liz talk to her babies, the sprite of her talking just display her in her 1st trimester, this continues when she talks to the town people.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Did you use the pregtool to advance Liz's pregnancy?
No, but i did use previous save where is is already pregnant with triplets.
I haven't tested all the patch not says, but i found another bug, when i was watching the cossack 3, after the scene ended the image of liz squatting doesn't go away, it is fixed after i interact with other CG replay. I'll drop some pictures later for more clarity

luinikex

Dec 27, 2019
a weird but interesting bug i found is that after giving birth on the alley with cossack looking, I went to service the guys at the workshop and Liz was having her usual CG display but there was a baby coming out of her pussy as if she was giving birth casually while having sex in the workshop

ch0322ch

Aug 18, 2019
What are the conditions under which event 'Armorer Shop Birth Sex' occurs?
Is Denis BirthSex event 'Armorer Shop Birth Sex'?
Isn't event 'Armorer Shop Birth Sex'? a Gangbang Birth event?

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
This is what im talking about up there Screenshot_20220910-231219.png

And this is another bug i found
Screenshot_20220910-231116.png

Also, another bug, the armorer triplets scene, the cg progressed too fast, baldy hasn't even pulled out after breaking the water and liz already pop out 2 babies, while the dialogue says that she's not even crowning yet

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes