Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
Still chugging along. again. the scope of the thing is rather huge considering we're giving liz not only the ability to birth multiples, but also complete her pregnancy instead of just getting full on bloated in one go.
Good God. What on earth are you trying to accomplish...

Reactions: B4rb4ra

Ayo8

Nov 3, 2021
Could tell us a little bit about the next update? Will it be one CG and story for every pregnancy trimester?

Reactions: njm1791

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Imma just say this is a bug report.

Whenever liz is pregnant with less than triplets, the alleys birth will always show the triplets event. Aside from that haven't found anymore bug aside the usual wrong father.

Also, a little idea.
Make the father of the babies respond on how many baby they've put inside liz

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Whenever liz is pregnant with less than triplets, the alleys birth will always show the triplets event. Aside from that haven't found anymore bug aside the usual wrong father.
Which alleybirth are you referring to? The generic ones or the cossack ones? High or low pregcount?

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
I wasn't able to recreate this bug. How many times did it happen to you? Can you send me the save file this happened on?
Hold on, im gonna test more before sending the save, i have her impurity extracted when this happend, but when i tested my other saves i found this instead, the alleys birth(not cossack) for triplets for low preg count(6 is the number) and level 4 impurity doesnt even finish, she crowns 1 baby and the scene is over

Rekka_X

Feb 13, 2020
Hello Silma .. You're making this mod with all scene and cg is completely out of the base game, yes? correct me if I'm wrong..
By any chance, are you gonna apply this mod with Kagura/Steam version? Or are you gonna use the latest version from Non-Steam..
Cuz, I love prego girl, too.:BootyTime:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes