Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Alrighty, continuing and kinda solving the mystery I went to go kill more bees, slowly, and the display said I got some Royal Jelly, so I checked to see how much I had only to notice that while the number for Jelly hadn't gone up the number for Stingers had. Thinking that it might be something of a display error i started taking better notes. After taking stock after each kill I think what it is is that whenever it says Royal Jelly I get more Stingers, and whenever it says I got more Stingers I actually got more Honey. I didn't get any Honey drops but I have to assume they would have gotten me more Jelly. Now that I know whats up it doesn't really bother me any more and I don't think I'll be needing that other stuff but now I am kinda curious as to how that happened.
It seems to be a bug where the popup message shows a different item from what is actually added to your inventory, must have been a mistake on the original developer's end that was never caught. Thanks for doing some digging into it, never would have realized it otherwise.

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

datmegustaface

Mar 12, 2020
At this rate, this modded game will be a "better" version of Hazumi, which is like fulfill dream of countless preggo enthusiast.
Just asking, have you guys consider about start some sort of studio that make ero-pregnancy rpgmaker game?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
At this rate, this modded game will be a "better" version of Hazumi, which is like fulfill dream of countless preggo enthusiast.
Just asking, have you guys consider about start some sort of studio that make ero-pregnancy rpgmaker game?
I've personally never considered forming anything as formal as a studio, but after the pregmod is completed I would like to develop more preg games, hopefully with Silma if he's willing. It could be more mods, it could be entirely new games, but for now we're going to keep working on the pregmod. By my estimation it will still take a few years before the pregmod is finished, but after that? We'll have to wait and see.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
I've personally never considered forming anything as formal as a studio, but after the pregmod is completed I would like to develop more preg games, hopefully with Silma if he's willing. It could be more mods, it could be entirely new games, but for now we're going to keep working on the pregmod. By my estimation it will still take a few years before the pregmod is finished, but after that? We'll have to wait and see.
A few years to complete? I know you are busy and its great to see this mod/new game has gotten to where its gotten to.

But what do you have planned? Is there a type of Road-map you have so we can see (not that we're begging to see one)? Of course many of us here know nothing is concrete and you all have a greater rep than the developers of Earth 2.

I just see "By my estimation it will still take a few years before the pregmod is finished" and I think, how much more can be added..................LETS GO!

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
header.jpg
Detective Girl of the Steam City for the next game please, the both of you have made amazing work in this mod

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
But what do you have planned? Is there a type of Road-map you have so we can see (not that we're begging to see one)? Of course many of us here know nothing is concrete and you all have a greater rep than the developers of Earth 2.
Let's see:
- Next update is gonna be updating cgs and adding multiples dialogues to 90% of the lower bramach scenes.
- Next we do the same for the upper bramach scenes.
- After that will be a smaller update that adds birth scenes for events with preg scenes but not birth scenes. This includes armorer 4 and 5, the onsen events, etc.
- Somewhere along the line we'll add some more miscellaneous stuff, like finishing the milking and birth lesson questlines, adding a belly rub mechanic and corresponding cgs, adding walking contractions like in violated heroine, and so on.
- Another update will include preg versions of the remaining events that don't have them, e.g. the waitress events, the alley prank events, and the upper strata brothel events.
- Then we get to the Aisha content. Me and Silma still need to discuss how her pregnancies are going to work mechanically, but she'll get preg and birth content that will likely be split into multiple updates.
- After that is more content for the side characters, such as Mirabel from the arena, Vain April, and Clone Liz.
- The final update will be finishing up anything we might have missed and adding a breeder ending/endings.

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
Let's see:
- Next update is gonna be updating cgs and adding multiples dialogues to 90% of the lower bramach scenes.
- Next we do the same for the upper bramach scenes.
- After that will be a smaller update that adds birth scenes for events with preg scenes but not birth scenes. This includes armorer 4 and 5, the onsen events, etc.
- Somewhere along the line we'll add some more miscellaneous stuff, like finishing the milking and birth lesson questlines, adding a belly rub mechanic and corresponding cgs, adding walking contractions like in violated heroine, and so on.
- Another update will include preg versions of the remaining events that don't have them, e.g. the waitress events, the alley prank events, and the upper strata brothel events.
- Then we get to the Aisha content. Me and Silma still need to discuss how her pregnancies are going to work mechanically, but she'll get preg and birth content that will likely be split into multiple updates.
- After that is more content for the side characters, such as Mirabel from the arena, Vain April, and Clone Liz.
- The final update will be finishing up anything we might have missed and adding a breeder ending/endings.
Man, that's like creating a whole new game.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone even know where to get violated heroine anymore though and or who is creating it and if it finished or not

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
Ooh so exciting for breed ending. Liz must become sow for entire bramach. Also hoping for toilet ending like the scene from detective girl (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

TheFakeOne23

Feb 9, 2020
Maybe next time put them in a spoiler or such to avoid such walls of pictures, just a suggestion.
But it looks interesting, though I can see how that could blueball someone who hopes for a preg mechanic.

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
Maybe next time put them in a spoiler or such to avoid such walls of pictures, just a suggestion.
But it looks interesting, though I can see how that could blueball someone who hopes for a preg mechanic.
Didn't know I could do it, will do it next time, sorry.
Edit: Problem fixed

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
If I remember correctly the next update should be out in May right
If that is indeed the case then y'all could probably upload it on this thread's 4th birthday lol

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes