Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
When you open that file location, do you see weird symbols or white boxes instead of japanese characters?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
not sure if thats fixed in the live version or is a fix implemented on the next update. but you can fix it by moving the missing fill from "GAMEFOLDER\Graphics\Pictures\Primed for deletion" to "GAMEFOLDER\Graphics\Pictures\"

CFeist

Jun 16, 2021
not sure if thats fixed in the live version or is a fix implemented on the next update. but you can fix it by moving the missing fill from "GAMEFOLDER\Graphics\Pictures\Primed for deletion" to "GAMEFOLDER\Graphics\Pictures\"
But i don't have file primed for deletion

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Just in case. copy the contents of this zip into your Graphics\Pictures\ folder.

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
Oyakodon with Aisha :sneaky:
I want to meet her on arena first time while pregnant too :sneaky:
Or going with her to another teacher

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
I'm facing kind of a weird problem after coming back from some time away from this. I can't seem to collect any Paralysis Stingers for that one guys Paralysis Heal request. The weird part is that I already have one i just cant get any more. It could just be that I'm running an older version of the mod but after searching the thread I haven't seen any relevant responses. Could somebody please either upload a cheat mod so I can just give myself the needed material or a patch. I know its really small but it feels weird to leave that incomplete.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I'm facing kind of a weird problem after coming back from some time away from this. I can't seem to collect any Paralysis Stingers for that one guys Paralysis Heal request. The weird part is that I already have one i just cant get any more. It could just be that I'm running an older version of the mod but after searching the thread I haven't seen any relevant responses. Could somebody please either upload a cheat mod so I can just give myself the needed material or a patch. I know its really small but it feels weird to leave that incomplete.
You mean you can't get anymore to drop from the mobs?

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
You mean you can't get anymore to drop from the mobs?
I'll go and kill some bees and it will say some of them dropped paralysis stingers but they won't show up in my inventory and it won't count them in the crafting menu. I haven't checked super carefully, but I don't think they're turning into a different item either so it just seems like I'm not getting anything.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I'll go and kill some bees and it will say some of them dropped paralysis stingers but they won't show up in my inventory and it won't count them in the crafting menu. I haven't checked super carefully, but I don't think they're turning into a different item either so it just seems like I'm not getting anything.
There's a bug with the item drop system where if you kill too many mobs too quickly, you stop getting drops from them. Your best bet is to avoid killing mobs in quick succession and make sure to give the item drop popup time to fade out before killing more mobs.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Alrighty, continuing and kinda solving the mystery I went to go kill more bees, slowly, and the display said I got some Royal Jelly, so I checked to see how much I had only to notice that while the number for Jelly hadn't gone up the number for Stingers had. Thinking that it might be something of a display error i started taking better notes. After taking stock after each kill I think what it is is that whenever it says Royal Jelly I get more Stingers, and whenever it says I got more Stingers I actually got more Honey. I didn't get any Honey drops but I have to assume they would have gotten me more Jelly. Now that I know whats up it doesn't really bother me any more and I don't think I'll be needing that other stuff but now I am kinda curious as to how that happened.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes