Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

kenuola

Aug 9, 2020
There is something wrong with the overlay of layers, and the place around the waist is very inconsistent.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
There is something wrong with the overlay of layers, and the place around the waist is very inconsistent.
Yeah, I get that. I know what you're talking about and I definitely have the itch telling me to "GO FIX NOW!" But trust me, I've actually tried to fix it multiple times, but I still couldn't get it to feel right and I've burned too much time and had been too invested to find that right feel and be satisfied.

I've known that issue from the beginning. It's definitely because of the mix of the rotation of the canvas and the perspective. but having said that, I still couldn't get it to feel right. (I mean the orignal, no offense to the original artist, looks flat and off.)

And so, I will probably just return to it on a later date. That should give me a fresh perspective (no pun intended) when I tackle it once more. I also still need to make the infrastructure. If I was to fix it later, the infrastructure should still be there waiting and will more than probably require little touch up.

Just in case, does the issue show in the non pregnant version or does it apply in general

Last edited:

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"
What does this mean? I installed the game, copied the mod to the game, hit the replaced game.exe, and got that error message.

Is this supposed to run without copying over a base game? Because I got the same error message when trying to run it independently, and the base game runs fine.
So what am I missing?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Dagoth Urgers

GXT145

Oct 22, 2017
"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"
What does this mean? I installed the game, copied the mod to the game, hit the replaced game.exe, and got that error message.

Is this supposed to run without copying over a base game? Because I got the same error message when trying to run it independently, and the base game runs fine.
So what am I missing?
I know this error from countless other RPGMs. What you need is the RPG Maker VX Ace; which you can download here:
This should do.

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
I know this error from countless other RPGMs. What you need is the RPG Maker VX Ace; which you can download here:
This should do.
Thank you so much for that, there's no way I'd have worked that out by myself, I'm pretty new to rpgm outside of what's available on Steam.
Btw, what's Operation Lovecraft? <3

(edit) nvm, found it, looks big and difficult to deal with due to online connection stuff (/edit)

Last edited:

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Hey all, is there additional conditions that need to be met to unlock Alley Birth scenes? I've already given birth in two different alleyways and haven't unlocked the scenes in the gallery room, they still show up as locked red orbs. Do you need to go to a specific alley?

ddsafsd

Jul 21, 2017
Hey all, is there additional conditions that need to be met to unlock Alley Birth scenes? I've already given birth in two different alleyways and haven't unlocked the scenes in the gallery room, they still show up as locked red orbs. Do you need to go to a specific alley?
gave birth in the alley behind cosack

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
I've unlocked most of the scenes now but I'm having trouble getting Vain April to give me that fertility drug I saw mentioned in this thread, I have both miking scenes unlocked and I've talked to her both pregnant and not pregnant, is there more criteria needed to get her to sell to me? I'm at 30 pregnancies so I figure that isn't the issue

Edit: I also did all of her normal requests, fruit pie, ice pot etc.

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
I've unlocked most of the scenes now but I'm having trouble getting Vain April to give me that fertility drug I saw mentioned in this thread, I have both miking scenes unlocked and I've talked to her both pregnant and not pregnant, is there more criteria needed to get her to sell to me? I'm at 30 pregnancies so I figure that isn't the issue

Edit: I also did all of her normal requests, fruit pie, ice pot etc.
Talk to her while naked or exposed and not pregnant.

Reactions: Kronkslut

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Talk to her while naked or exposed and not pregnant.
Thank you :)

I noticed a small bug, the old man at the inn got Liz pregnant, but somehow the thugs outside the arena were able to override her pregnancy and replace it with theirs. It happened in the first trimester, before Liz knew she was pregnant

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Thank you :)

I noticed a small bug, the old man at the inn got Liz pregnant, but somehow the thugs outside the arena were able to override her pregnancy and replace it with theirs. It happened in the first trimester, before Liz knew she was pregnant
Found and fixed the bug, thanks for reporting it.

Reactions: Fiamos

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
What where you doing before you got that error?

I know there are some scenes that havent been finished but have been programmed in.

(Dev's if i am wrong on this PLEASE correct me)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes