Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Hey, I'm attempting to get this running on Android using Joiplay but shockingly I'm running into issues. My error is a missing file or folder called "window" in graphics/system. I thought maybe it installed incorrectly so I downloaded again but "window" is still missing. I did a bit of digging and saw some earlier suggestions, I added a script file to the game folder from this thread and disabled ruby, but nothing has worked yet. Has anyone been able to get this working? Any suggestions would be amazing, thank you.
I have no clue what's causing that error, the line of code the error is supposedly occurring at has nothing to do with your error message. Creating a folder called "Window" should theoretically fix the problem, or at least lead to a new error that is more diagnosable.

Reactions: Kronkslut

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Try renaming any png to Window and putting it in the system folder.
Haha, that seems to have done it, what a strange situation. Code may as well be sorcery to me though. I'm getting the loading screen now, I'll see if the game continues to function after work today. Thank you so much

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Okay, update. I've made about ten pngs with different names trying to get this running, every time I make a new one I get just a little bit farther along. First the menu would softlock, then I couldn't input on the screen controller, I had to make a new one to hit enter on "new game". Hopefully I won't have to make one for every single in-game decision haha. And hopefully all these extra files won't screw with anything else

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Okay, for whatever reason the emulator is either seeking files that don't exist or is looking for the wrong name for existing files, case in point, this homunculus is using assets from the copied placeholder PNG I'm using, I don't know what it's supposed to look like, but it isn't that :LOL:
So is it maybe a case of incorrect installation, or is there some script telling the emulator to load incorrect file names?

For instance, the file size seems to be correct compared to the listed download size on Mega, but there's a load of empty folders. I'll admit my knowledge is very limited so it could be normal, but I don't know what is going on here.

For reference, the homunculus is using a file called "people8"
The NPC in the room downstairs loaded normally.
A lot of the missing files causing hard locks appear to be audio files as well
Only thing I can think is there's supposed to be some sort of generic rpgmaker filepack I'm missing

Last edited:

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, for whatever reason the emulator is either seeking files that don't exist or is looking for the wrong name for existing files, case in point, this homunculus is using assets from the copied placeholder PNG I'm using, I don't know what it's supposed to look like, but it isn't that :LOL:
So is it maybe a case of incorrect installation, or is there some script telling the emulator to load incorrect file names?

For instance, the file size seems to be correct compared to the listed download size on Mega, but there's a load of empty folders. I'll admit my knowledge is very limited so it could be normal, but I don't know what is going on here.

Only thing I can think is there's supposed to be some sort of generic rpgmaker filepack I'm missing
Do you download all of files the emulator requires? Also innthe first pic, where is that, i never seen that placr

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
Do you download all of files the emulator requires? Also innthe first pic, where is that, i never seen that placr
What other files would there be? I downloaded the rpgmaker extension for joiplay from the app store if that's what you mean, but maybe there's something else I need?

It's the first I've played the game so I'm not familiar with locations, it's right outside the first room you start in. I didn't skip the intro

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018

Yeah that looks like a joiplay problem, it seems to be attempting to load the wrong files like you said. I'm honestly not sure how to fix that besides simply adding a random file to the folders for every missing file error you encounter. Most of the graphics folders are supposed to be empty.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
What other files would there be? I downloaded the rpgmaker extension for joiplay from the app store if that's what you mean, but maybe there's something else I need?

It's the first I've played the game so I'm not familiar with locations, it's right outside the first room you start in. I didn't skip the intro
The rtp files from when you start playing the game, and have you turn ruby on and off in the setting?

Oh wait, i know what's the problem.
The new joiplay(the play store one) fucks with these rpgm games, you need to find and older version of joiplay, mine is version 1.01.79

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
The rtp files from when you start playing the game, and have you turn ruby on and off in the setting?

Oh wait, i know what's the problem.
The new joiplay(the play store one) fucks with these rpgm games, you need to find and older version of joiplay, mine is version 1.01.79
Thank you so much, that did the trick :D everything is working smoothly

Kronkslut

Jan 9, 2022
When playing. Sometimes it doesn't start at all when I open the game, other times it cuts out mid-scene and sometimes it randomly starts up again

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
When playing. Sometimes it doesn't start at all when I open the game, other times it cuts out mid-scene and sometimes it randomly starts up again
I told you the new version of joiplay fucks with rpgm games, the version i told above is the one works for me

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes