Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
uh hei, sometimes i have this bug when liz done having sex while her dress is partially undress (partial nipple undress by exhibitionist feature), the sprite of liz remain locked on the screen and i can't get rid of it which forced me to reload my save (well not that bad since i save quite often while playing rpgm games), and sorry i didn't provide any screenshots coz i didn't take one at the time, it's not really disturbing me tho, but i'm just reporting a bug, and i'm still waiting for the new update!;) thanks for your hardwork!
Do you remember what events this bug occurs after? Which costumes have you noticed this happening on? Usually if Liz's sprite remains after an event has ended disheveling once or viewing another event will remove her sprite.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Not too sure what's causing that. there might be an issue with your rpg vx runtime. mind reinstalling that? hopefully that's it
Ok, well you were right, I just reinstalled all the RPG makers version, and now it work. Good old fashion windows style....

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Do you remember what events this bug occurs after? Which costumes have you noticed this happening on? Usually if Liz's sprite remains after an event has ended disheveling once or viewing another event will remove her sprite.
it was the event with assertive man on the left side of the town, and as for her costume, it was her casual attire/liz costume

and also i wanted to ask, how to proceed to brothel 3 event ? it seems every time i got to the brothel it just repeating the same scene over and over again, and the event didn't progress at all which lead me can't enter the upper brothel since it keep asking to have some experience in the lower brothel, any full guide or walkthrough maybe? i really appreciate it

Last edited:

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
and also i wanted to ask, how to proceed to brothel 3 event ? it seems every time i got to the brothel it just repeating the same scene over and over again, and the event didn't progress at all which lead me can't enter the upper brothel since it keep asking to have some experience in the lower brothel, any full guide or walkthrough maybe? i really appreciate it
Watch either one of the Aisha memory orbs in your key items inventory.

Reactions: Qhqgaha

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Watch either one of the Aisha memory orbs in your key items inventory.
ah i see, i thought that just a tutorial and never use it lmao xd , now i can proceed, btw is there any scene in the upper brothel with aisha ? or just in the lower brothel ? and also how to trigger the pregnancy mini event ? idk how but i only got the assertive man mini event only while the other is still locked, as for the milking quest, is there anyway to sell her breast milk? or it just for self use only? and i also wandering what is liz debug chest anyway, it asking me for a code

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So I randomly took a look at Zanagets's Enhanced mod for the base game and I was wondering if you guys could add some features present in that mod, mainly the quality-of-life stuff
Btw how have y'all been doing? Not pressing for progress update of course

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
So I randomly took a look at Zanagets's Enhanced mod for the base game and I was wondering if you guys could add some features present in that mod, mainly the quality-of-life stuff
What features are you referring to?

Btw how have y'all been doing? Not pressing for progress update of course
Development is coming along. Only a couple more cgs need to be redrawn with pregnancy and multiples stages for this update, then it'll just be updating the events to include multiples dialogue. This update will focus on adding multiples to most of the lower bramach scenes.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
What features are you referring to?
Tweaked event values to reduce grinding, optional on-screen sprite at all times, increased CG size (the mini-events kinda infuriate me), yada yada
Namely some improvements that I think the base game could really do with. Just suggesting tho

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Tweaked event values to reduce grinding, optional on-screen sprite at all times, increased CG size (the mini-events kinda infuriate me), yada yada
Namely some improvements that I think the base game could really do with. Just suggesting tho
Which event values are you referring to? The on-screen sprite we did try to add, and it is technically possible, but the amount of work required to implement it is honestly not worth the time. Lastly, the mini-events are being redrawn to be larger and some of them will be in the next update.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes