Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
I'd suggest using Racaty, Gofile and/or Workupload as backup. They don't require registration or payment if the file size are small. Some will be deleted after a few months of inactivity though.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I don't know if Liz's attitude changes for the better after being depraved. She's a haughty bitch that really needs to get the taste slapped out of her, but once she spreads her pussy enough, she kinda becomes a party girl, and she's happy to spend time with you if you can fuck her. The more capable of sex you are, the more she likes you.

She also gets really excited about being pregnant, though I think it's weird that she still looks depressed after giving birth, even though she was glowing about her next baby.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord3

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
I don't know if Liz's attitude changes for the better after being depraved. She's a haughty bitch that really needs to get the taste slapped out of her, but once she spreads her pussy enough, she kinda becomes a party girl, and she's happy to spend time with you if you can fuck her. The more capable of sex you are, the more she likes you.

She also gets really excited about being pregnant, though I think it's weird that she still looks depressed after giving birth, even though she was glowing about her next baby.
It more or less she’s depressed she not big and sexy as she says in some dialogue and that’s why she’s always egard to get knocked up again

Reactions: Necronlord3

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Hello hello, I've got some issue with the game (I might be a bit retard but please help)
I've had an error trying to launch the game about missingVL Gothic fonts files, I added them back to the fils but now I've got this... :

Screenshot_53.png
Does someone know how to fix this issue, it prevented me from playing a few game already and it's annying....

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Not too sure what's causing that. there might be an issue with your rpg vx runtime. mind reinstalling that? hopefully that's it

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
uh hei, sometimes i have this bug when liz done having sex while her dress is partially undress (partial nipple undress by exhibitionist feature), the sprite of liz remain locked on the screen and i can't get rid of it which forced me to reload my save (well not that bad since i save quite often while playing rpgm games), and sorry i didn't provide any screenshots coz i didn't take one at the time, it's not really disturbing me tho, but i'm just reporting a bug, and i'm still waiting for the new update!;) thanks for your hardwork!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes