Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Farles

Jun 15, 2021
My game bugged where standing CG did not change after I gave birth in every alley (maybe because I'm playing it with Joiplay though but still ) can anyone fix it?

And also, how to combine "shroud of roa" and "magic piercings" together? I've already at impurity lvl 4 and the blacksmith won't do it.
(And of course sorry for my bad English)

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
My game bugged where standing CG did not change after I gave birth in every alley (maybe because I'm playing it with Joiplay though but still ) can anyone fix it?
Are you playing on the most recent version? If you are then it probably is a problem with Joiplay and I unfortunately won't be able to help you.

And also, how to combine "shroud of roa" and "magic piercings" together? I've already at impurity lvl 4 and the blacksmith won't do it.
(And of course sorry for my bad English)
Talk to Rosalie after doing the awakening event while naked and not pregnant.

ch0322ch

Aug 18, 2019
Maybe try Civilian Justice League 2 then?
You looks be carried away to games of clymania. However, the modder is impressed with Liz's pregnancy content and is expanding it.
And I think there are many remaining tasks in Liz.
It's up to the modder to decide what to make into a mode.
Don't force your greed on him.
Don't put burden on him.

asdf1893

Dec 5, 2018
You looks be carried away to games of clymania. However, the modder is impressed with Liz's pregnancy content and is expanding it.
And I think there are many remaining tasks in Liz.
It's up to the modder to decide what to make into a mode.
Don't force your greed on him.
Don't put burden on him.
I apologize if I sounded forceful with my sentence and triggered you, I should have used more polite wordings,
So please let me rephrase it: May I suggest trying out Civilian Justice League 2 then? because there are some pregnancy content in it and you may like it.

And yes, most games of clymania are great, there is nothing wrong with liking the games from the same developer.
Besides, I'm just merely suggesting a game for the modder to check out, again I apologize if I sounded forceful.

Civilian Justice League 2(which happened to be made by clymania) first came to my mind when people were discussing being blue balled by some games.
And this game just happens to fit the modder's criteria of hgames.

Farles

Jun 15, 2021
Are you playing on the most recent version? If you are then it probably is a problem with Joiplay and I unfortunately won't be able to help you.

Talk to Rosalie after doing the awakening event while naked and not pregnant.
I'm download it 2 days ago so it maybe the recent version. And yeah don't worry i was dumb in the first place for asking

And now, can I ask you how to get lesson birth?
(And sorry again for my bad English)

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I apologize if I sounded forceful with my sentence and triggered you, I should have used more polite wordings,
So please let me rephrase it: May I suggest trying out Civilian Justice League 2 then? because there are some pregnancy content in it and you may like it.

And yes, most games of clymania are great, there is nothing wrong with liking the games from the same developer.
Besides, I'm just merely suggesting a game for the modder to check out, again I apologize if I sounded forceful.

Civilian Justice League 2(which happened to be made by clymania) first came to my mind when people were discussing being blue balled by some games.
And this game just happens to fit the modder's criteria of hgames.
CJL2 has it's pregscene.... there wasn't much payoff however

datmegustaface

Mar 12, 2020
Just in case if you run out of idea for birth scene/event/cg, you can try find some inspiration from "Endure and Escape - Pregnant elf and the mansion".

Or if you want a more extreme approach, any tinkbell visual novel with tentacle/monster will do.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
[0.48.09.16.2021]

Win/Linux (427 MB/ 286 MB) :

Last edited:

libraturquoise1410

Aug 18, 2020
Let's see:
- Next update is gonna be updating cgs and adding multiples dialogues to 90% of the lower bramach scenes.
- Next we do the same for the upper bramach scenes.
- After that will be a smaller update that adds birth scenes for events with preg scenes but not birth scenes. This includes armorer 4 and 5, the onsen events, etc.
- Somewhere along the line we'll add some more miscellaneous stuff, like finishing the milking and birth lesson questlines, adding a belly rub mechanic and corresponding cgs, adding walking contractions like in violated heroine, and so on.
- Another update will include preg versions of the remaining events that don't have them, e.g. the waitress events, the alley prank events, and the upper strata brothel events.
- Then we get to the Aisha content. Me and Silma still need to discuss how her pregnancies are going to work mechanically, but she'll get preg and birth content that will likely be split into multiple updates.
- After that is more content for the side characters, such as Mirabel from the arena, Vain April, and Clone Liz.
- The final update will be finishing up anything we might have missed and adding a breeder ending/endings.
Does high-class harlot under sprites included in the list? Have you told us why you guys havnt work on it yet, like working on abs first before work with all high-class harlot under sprites at once?

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Does high-class harlot under sprites included in the list? Have you told us why you guys havnt work on it yet, like working on abs first before work with all high-class harlot under sprites at once?
We've mentioned this before, but because the harlot costume is basically just a corset there isn't really a way to make a preg version of it, so there are no current plans to do anything with it.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Still chugging along. again. the scope of the thing is rather huge considering we're giving liz not only the ability to birth multiples, but also complete her pregnancy instead of just getting full on bloated in one go.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes