Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Honestly, still chugging along. Breaking down the cg into pieces had more cons than I expected. So coding and writing is extremely tiresome and repetitive. Doesn't help that RPG Maker vx ace is shait when it comes to these kinds of tasks.

I personally apologize for the delay.

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
Honestly, still chugging along. Breaking down the cg into pieces had more cons than I expected. So coding and writing is extremely tiresome and repetitive. Doesn't help that RPG Maker vx ace is shait when it comes to these kinds of tasks.

Don't apologize.

We know this is a massive project to you and the team behind it. Unlike MANY other games and modded games you all are still working on it, and we appreciate it. It just makes it so when the update does come out all the better.

*leans back* I await your update

sa080691

Feb 7, 2019

dear Silma, we don't wanna make you stressed, don't force yourself too hard. we've already enjoyed your game, and we are thankful to your current working, take your time, and take care yourself.

MrSalmon

Jul 9, 2022
How do I get Aisha Pregnant? Did I miss something? I almost do all the Sex scene but stil wondering how she can get pregnant.

Ayo8

Nov 3, 2021
Thanks for everyone working on the mod.How is it going on?:D
By the way,Fertilization value is a little below. Maybe it could be changed by the menstrual cycle.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for everyone working on the mod.How is it going on?:D
By the way,Fertilization value is a little below. Maybe it could be changed by the menstrual cycle.
That's the plan. most of what's getting us is the fact that we're applying an actual cycle, from menstrual to impregnation to pregnancy to birth cycle... that takes a lot of writing to go back to.

Ayo8

Nov 3, 2021
That's the plan. most of what's getting us is the fact that we're applying an actual cycle, from menstrual to impregnation to pregnancy to birth cycle... that takes a lot of writing to go back to.
We can get some writing to indicate the ovulation period entering

jorshkan

Dec 14, 2020
i tried to install the mod but it's not showing up, what am i doing wrong? I have the Prepatched jap game with fan translation and Kagura uncensored images (Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90)) one, and put the mod in there as well.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
i tried to install the mod but it's not showing up, what am i doing wrong? I have the Prepatched jap game with fan translation and Kagura uncensored images (Liz Ver.1.05 (mod Ver1.062 + uncen v0.90)) one, and put the mod in there as well.
You just download the mod from this thread and play, it is standalone and it won't work properly if you try to overwrite other versions with it.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes