Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Damn, that's some sad news. I hope Silma's situation improves as soon as possible, can't even imagine how stressed they are already. And loserishome better not push themselves, forcing yourself through burnout never works out for good.

As for the rest of people here, well, I hope you are enjoying new update. Amount of content already added by this mod is absolutely massive, so if you haven't tried it yet, don't let news about hiatus deter you from playing, there's more than enough to let you play out fantasy of turning Liz into breeding factory for hours on end.

Thanks to Silma and loserishome for great job this far, take it easy for now

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
a weird but interesting bug i found is that after giving birth on the alley with cossack looking, I went to service the guys at the workshop and Liz was having her usual CG display but there was a baby coming out of her pussy as if she was giving birth casually while having sex in the workshop
Can you post a screenshot of the dialogue where this occurs?

Also, another bug, the armorer triplets scene, the cg progressed too fast, baldy hasn't even pulled out after breaking the water and liz already pop out 2 babies, while the dialogue says that she's not even crowning yet
Same question as above.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I don't get how the father finding potion works? I got the materials and she said it would work the next time Liz is pregnant but nothing ever happened. Also, I assume Liz can't get pregnant by Kenji?

Reactions: ruisu43

ruisu43

Jun 5, 2021
I don't get how the father finding potion works? I got the materials and she said it would work the next time Liz is pregnant but nothing ever happened. Also, I assume Liz can't get pregnant by Kenji?
I want to know this too

shuji-n

Apr 17, 2020
Alright, at long last, version 0.50 is here. Silma will be traveling this week so it may take him a while to update the link in the description. In the meantime, you can find it here:

The changelog is below, as well as an explanation as to why this update took so long and what the future of the mod is going to look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So why did this update take so long?
There's a number of reasons for that. A good chunk of the time between the last update and now was simply too busy for me and Silma to do much work on the mod. If you haven't heard, Silma lost his job several months ago and still hasn't found another full-time job. He's been working a lot of side jobs in the meantime, and it's kept him so busy that he can only really draw art for the mod once every week. I, on the other hand, ended up getting burned out while working on the update. Not gonna lie, updating the inspection scenes burned me out so bad that I literally made Tesy's Birth Story 2 with Arkone just so I could take a break from the mod. A lot of the burnout came from the cgs having so many layers to set that I just didn't want to work on the mod anymore. In addition, I put a lot of effort into making sure the multiples births are up to my standards. The birth of each baby is the length of a full sex scene, so the triplet birth scenes are as long as three scenes. It takes a lot of time and effort to make sure every birth is unique, and when combined with excessive amounts of layers, this is why the inspection birth and the Anteater inn births haven't been updated. I could not find the energy to write the equivalent of 8 new scenes while also dealing with setting multiple layers at a time. It's been a year since the last update, and at this point I really couldn't justify holding off this update any longer, given how this really isn't a year's worth of content. With all that said, I'm done with the bad news. So now it's time for the even worse news.

What's the future of the mod look like?
As I mentioned above, Silma lost his job. By his estimation, he'll barely have any time for the mod at all for the next few years, at least. Because of this, we've decided to put the mod on a pseudo-hiatus until Silma's irl situation gets better. Development will still be happening, albeit very slowly. There will be another small update eventually, just to add what this update is missing, but after that there is unlikely to be any new content for a few years. Work continue in the background. I'll use the time to write out and plan new scenes. Silma will draw new art every now and then. You could say that the pregmod will be hibernating for the next few years. But it will return some day. Multiples births for every preg scene, pregnancy content for Aisha and the other npcs, a Liz-Aisha-Clone threesome and birth, all of it will happen one day. I can promise you that. In the meantime, you can check out Tesy's Birth Story 2, a sequel to Arkone's original Tesy Birth Story. We're planning on adding multiples births up to triplets, as well as character progression that will eventually lead to orgasmic birthing. All that said, enjoy version 0.50
So basically, Silma and you need our community's help.
Let's just pitch in you perverts!
We'll donate via patreon with a monthly sub of 1 to 10$, it doesn't sound like much, but imagine 100+ perverts helping you two out.
Then we can enjoy this Liz of the Tower of Breeding mod and other game's mods!
I'm up for it -fap awaaaay-

Reactions: Necronlord3

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
You need to give the ingredients to Echo so she can make the potion...

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Fixed the armorer cg bugs. Download this folder and overwrite the 'Data' folder in the game files to apply the patch. If there are no more bug reports I'll update the link with a new version, but for now just download this folder to fix the cg bugs.
Is that only fox the armorer or does this fox the cg bugs i have found?(i.e the triplets standing CG not showing the correct belly and bunny girl liz is cursed)

Ayo8

Nov 3, 2021
Is that only fox the armorer or does this fox the cg bugs i have found?(i.e the triplets standing CG not showing the correct belly and bunny girl liz is cursed)
Yep,The triplets standing CG in my game is not showing too,and it affects related contents

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I did, and Liz drank it. Then she was told it would't have an effect until the next time she's pregnant. Nothing happened the next time she was pregnant.
I think I had a similar glitch where after the first unknown pregnancy, did the thing to get the potion, then 2nd preg ended up being twins which at first it reported the name, then it seemed to reset the count as well, thinking it was 1st preg. I just rolled with it, and after that every time since has reported a name. Although it seems to mess up the reporting. Like the Priest doesnt get listed correctly, and still noticed some references in some text to 1st time preg and all that.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I think I had a similar glitch where after the first unknown pregnancy, did the thing to get the potion, then 2nd preg ended up being twins which at first it reported the name, then it seemed to reset the count as well, thinking it was 1st preg. I just rolled with it, and after that every time since has reported a name. Although it seems to mess up the reporting. Like the Priest doesnt get listed correctly, and still noticed some references in some text to 1st time preg and all that.
Is there a way to get the potion again? She's been pregnant a few times since and it hasn't reported once.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Is there a way to get the potion again? She's been pregnant a few times since and it hasn't reported once.
Not that I know of.. i did it the "hard" way and got the ingredients, and finished it in that save, and then it briefly acted like i hadnt as of the next pregnancy, but then, it fixed itself?.. it did go a little weird, so im not entirely sure of the exact order of operation unfortunately.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Not that I know of.. i did it the "hard" way and got the ingredients, and finished it in that save, and then it briefly acted like i hadnt as of the next pregnancy, but then, it fixed itself?.. it did go a little weird, so im not entirely sure of the exact order of operation unfortunately.
I guess my copy is just broken then.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes