Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
What i should do about this? How to fix this?
View attachment 2094781
You'll have to wait for Loserishome to apply a fix. It's an error where the game expects a png file that were removed due to the new image system.

How to trigger the event "milking liz"
I already did speak to the cow and already has the ability dishevel but it won't trigger
You need Liz to be pregnant (but not in labor) and she also needs to have given birth quite a few times. Finish Odd Cossack quests, it will most likely give you enough.

Debug chest password please
It's 9000

Reactions: Necronlord3

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I know it is sometimes annoying but, does the original game also doesn't have any BGM? Just realized Game kinda feels "lonely" without one.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Turn up the volume in the settings
Already all at Max. Besides that BG Effect from the Waves in the Harbor had nothing, although I was only done with getting the first of the three objectives of the heroine xD Guess I'd try to go farther

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Already all at Max. Besides that BG Effect from the Waves in the Harbor had nothing, although I was only done with getting the first of the three objectives of the heroine xD Guess I'd try to go farther
I didn't know the game have a harbor and a wave crashing sound, the game has BGM, normal rpgm music i think

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I didn't know the game have a harbor and a wave crashing sound, the game has BGM, normal rpgm music i think
Untitled.png

Harbor is the first place you arrive on the island. Game has Audio Files in the Folder but none of the BGM actually plays in-game. Only SE and BGS. Was too busy to notice though when I was able to start getting her fked and pregnant xD

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Game basically crashed when I started the armorer scene with the teacher, same error message as this
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022...2-10-10-22-23-53-253_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Does anyone mind sharing a save with as many scenes unlocked + Liz set to fit and not having dark nipples
Pic file isn't in the directory so yeah, an error would occur. Probably need a bugfix for that. Dunno how joiplay works but if you can access the files, probably just try and copy some of teacher's pic in the directory and rename (lol).

Reactions: Whotfisthis

gnotellin

Dec 10, 2018
Just wanted to say this mod/game has been one of my absolute favorites and I appreciate all the time and effort that was put into it. I understand how a long term project can turn into a chore so if there's just no more gas in the tank then that's understandable. Thanks again.

Reactions: sa080691

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
They say that Liz has the power to form new towns just by herself. Because holy shit, if Liz gave birth to a child basically every few hours like she can (and she feels like she's no older than her 20's), she'll have 1,000 kids before she turns 40.

Frrz

Oct 27, 2017
They say that Liz has the power to form new towns just by herself. Because holy shit, if Liz gave birth to a child basically every few hours like she can (and she feels like she's no older than her 20's), she'll have 1,000 kids before she turns 40.
Based on you said, few hours per kid, assume she can give birth 3 kids per days, then she could give birth 1,095 kids per year, don't even need that long from 20s to 40.

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Imagine how saggy she'll be if that was true

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Based on you said, few hours per kid, assume she can give birth 3 kids per days, then she could give birth 1,095 kids per year, don't even need that long from 20s to 40.
Assuming she only has one kid per birth. If we go to the current maximum of 3 kids per birth, and assuming that she can give birth 3 times a day, that gives us 9 kids a day, that should be about 3,285 kids in a year.

But wait! Assuming she's in her 20s--let's say about 21--, then the number of kids she'd have by 40 is 62,415.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
The best part is that even if we account for natural egg death, which is roughly 1000 per month prior to menopause, Liz would still be having a lot of ova remaining assuming never has one due to hentai logic.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
In the search for legitimately good preg content like this, all the math shall be done.
Fun fact: The average human female is born with roughly 1-2 million ova, out of which only about 300,000 remain upon puberty, and only 300-400 are ovulated throughout their lifespan. However, before they're born, the egg count is far higher with about 6-8 million eggs. Most eggs are either lost through natural egg death at a rate of 1000 per month or absorbed completely upon hitting menopause.

For the typical hentai specimen like Liz, who seems to frequently get knocked up in multiples, we can therefore assume that such an individual would not only be extremely fertile but also have an abnormally high egg count of very high quality. Make of that what you will.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes