Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
This mod is standalone, meaning it comes packed with full game. Just download it from mod's main page, and you'll have everything you need.
Cool so I'm guessing this one is the version with all the cut content added back in from the Kagura one or something? (I saw people talking about that dated 2 years ago when I was looking at the links in the main page).

AblazeCoal

Apr 9, 2018
Cool so I'm guessing this one is the version with all the cut content added back in from the Kagura one or something? (I saw people talking about that dated 2 years ago when I was looking at the links in the main page).
If you are talking about mod by BorkenOne, that tastefully restores a bunch of cut content, then yes, it's fully implemented, as well as some other improvements to the game made by fans.

And if you mean Zanaget's mod - no. To my knowledge it is incomplete, and, moreover, runs on different engine, so there are no merging plans in any foreseeable future, definitely not until both mods are finished.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
If you are talking about mod by BorkenOne, that tastefully restores a bunch of cut content, then yes, it's fully implemented, as well as some other improvements to the game made by fans.

And if you mean Zanaget's mod - no. To my knowledge it is incomplete, and, moreover, runs on different engine, so there are no merging plans in any foreseeable future, definitely not until both mods are finished.
Neat, thanks mate, gonna do this one then.

Reactions: AblazeCoal

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
So which version of the base game should I use? Kagura's or the fan translated one (with mods) from the main page?
This mod is standalone. Just download it from main page, extract it and run the game.exe
It was based on the fan-translated base game and we incorporated borkenone's mods on it as well.

Veroxious

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a plan to add dialogue/scene/gameplay elements for being overdue/birth denial/not selecting birth for a long time?

Vance777

May 13, 2022
Спасибо за очень интересный контент. ;) Когда появятся обновления/добавления новых возможностей в игре? Аиша все еще не может забеременеть?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Спасибо за очень интересный контент. ;) Когда появятся обновления/добавления новых возможностей в игре? Аиша все еще не может забеременеть?
Разработка остановилась, потому что разработчики борются с вещами в жизни, и разработка этого очень утомительна. Вы должны использовать что-то вроде Google Translate в следующий раз

Kevinsaa1

Aug 11, 2022
Just out of curiosity, not a gripe I have really. But is the room with the babies, in echo's basement, accessable somehow ?
Also how do you get to the upper stratum ? I got the silver permit

Last edited:

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Just out of curiosity, not a gripe I have really. But is the room with the babies, in echo's basement, accessable somehow ?
Also how do you get to the upper stratum ? I got the silver permit
No, at the moment you can't enter that room.
You get there by climbing the tower until you reach it, then talk with the guy blocking access and use your permit to pass through.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
You must first finish Cossack alley birth events
How? Already doing birthing scene 4 times in the alley near cossack and it still didn't do any change. Wasn't able to fuck into labor with dennis and his answer is always no.
Care to give me spoiler or guide or is this just a bug again?

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
How? Already doing birthing scene 4 times in the alley near cossack and it still didn't do any change. Wasn't able to fuck into labor with dennis and his answer is always no.
Care to give me spoiler or guide or is this just a bug again?
Make Liz give birth in the alley next to him, then talk with Cossack afterwards.
It takes more than 4 times I believe, just keep progressing like this and you'll finish the quest eventually. Make sure you have max corruption lvl too.

Reactions: Meat_unr

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Is there a plan to add dialogue/scene/gameplay elements for being overdue/birth denial/not selecting birth for a long time?
We don't have any true overdue content planned because it would be difficult to implement as the cgs would need to reflect an overdue baby's/babies' size, which is far too much work to pile up on top of all the multiples stuff. A birth delayer item that has no narrative impact and purely affects the gameplay by making pregnancies last longer is possible but could lead to more bugs in the pregnancy progression system. I was also thinking about adding a questline that gives the player the ability to suspend pregnancy progression and freeze Liz's pregnancy in place for as long as they wanted, though I have higher priorities at the moment.

As for birth denial content, we are planning on doing a pantybirth for the waitress events and there is potential for more pantybirth scenes for both Liz and the other characters. Some kind of birthing battle in the arena might be possible, where the winner is the one who gives birth last. I am also planning on making a birth version of the exhibitionist scene where Liz tries to hold off on giving birth for as long as possible so she can show off how crowned her baby is.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Unable to find file: Graphics/System/Window Plis Help
You usually have to install the RPG Maker RTP before you can play games made in RPG Maker.
Go to then download and install the RPG Maker VX Ace one.

talanthalas

Apr 4, 2021
So, after checking through all 73 pages, nobody has asked this, so I figure I will. How do I start the High-Class Brothel events?

I've cleared the Forest floor of the tower, cleared Brothel 1-3, gotten the letter of recommendation, was pregnant but not showing when I tried.

Liz mentions not "NEEDING" to work there, and that she originally started just to get information.

On another side note, how do I see the Cossack scenes, and the Masturbation scenes? Trying to open everything, and some of the events in the preg room mention them, but there's no orbs to see their requirements.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes