Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
could someone tell me how do i make her have twins or triplets? a basic game guide would be nice
If you unlock the cow milking event if you talk the chick there she gives you a mage fertility potion you need to have a high pregnancy count though but that garamtees twins triplets still rare even with the potion

Reactions: Fiamos

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
If you unlock the cow milking event if you talk the chick there she gives you a mage fertility potion you need to have a high pregnancy count though but that garamtees twins triplets still rare even with the potion
Wait, how to unlock cow milking?

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Wait, how to unlock cow milking?
Also dont know if you got it to work cause i belive it was one of the custom content added to the game it could have been removed or at the very least disabled for updates so if it not working you could go onto a online save editor and add in the item yourself

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
A strange thing happened. I was level 9 and after Liz gave birth, i was suddenly bumped all the way to level 50. Is there a way to avoid this?

Plats9o0

Jun 21, 2017
So what scripts where used to add pregnancy to the game? I'm curious as I want to experiment with it in other games. Not a big deal if you don't want to share it.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
So what scripts where used to add pregnancy to the game? I'm curious as I want to experiment with it in other games. Not a big deal if you don't want to share it.
Scripts were not used to add pregnancy, all of the preg-related code was added in the game's common events file. If you want to try modding in pregnancy to other games, I'd advise that you get rpgmaker and modify the game files using the program directly. Otherwise you would need to edit the game files which would require knowledge on the inner workings of rpgmaker games as well as programming experience in Ruby/Javascript.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes