Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

dracala

Jan 6, 2019
I can't find royal jelly in this mod
I think the zombie somehow got them but when they drop, nothing appear

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
would be possible to add a stronger fertility drgus that guarantees triplets? been svescumming for an hour and still no triples even with the mage fertility drug

Last edited:

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
need help
how can I get out of the dungeon when pregnancy?
road is block
This seems like a bug, you should be able to get out if you got in while pregnant.
Try to force Liz to give birth by walking until the mysterious figure teleports her to madam echo.

how do you get the armourer to fuck you into labor? he just redirect me to the old lady
You need to complete Cossack quests so Liz enjoys giving birth.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
thanks..
trying to get back to where i was but i don't remember how to unlock lot of stuff
how do you get the maturbation event?
iirc you need to wear the default outfit and visit a house in the upper left corner of the Upper Stratum
If you haven't unlocked those events at all then not being pregnant might be a requirement too idk
how do I unlock exhibition event?
also how do I unlock Cossack quests and milking quest?
You visit a house on the leftmost area of the Lower Stratum in which there's a naked woman
For milking quest you talk to a cow next to the girl at the farm
As for the rest idk try looking for clues in the scene recollection

dracala

Jan 6, 2019
iirc you need to wear the default outfit and visit a house in the upper left corner of the Upper Stratum
If you haven't unlocked those events at all then not being pregnant might be a requirement too idk

You visit a house on the leftmost area of the Lower Stratum in which there's a naked woman
For milking quest you talk to a cow next to the girl at the farm
As for the rest idk try looking for clues in the scene recollection
I tried talking to the cow but the cow just mooing
and I didn't see anyone in the house at all
the house is left of the brothel right?

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
where the heck do you find a coat? i went so crazy searching for this i can't even find it in a save editor????

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I tried talking to the cow but the cow just mooing
and I didn't see anyone in the house at all
the house is left of the brothel right?
Screenshot_20230315-193819.png yea it's this one. I guess you need high impurity for that
As for the cow I guess you also need high purity + pregnant (otherwise where milk)

Arandom1

Jun 4, 2021
thanks, forgot and completly failed to notice there where tabs

btw can't see the inn owner birth scene, get a missing picture error, anyone know how to fix?

WhatAreThose21

Oct 15, 2021
The gold area is at the very top of the tower; you need to complete the upper levels of the dungeon to get to it.
I did reaching floor 19 but was unable to find the "stair" to the next level, maybe it's just my dumbass missing it but does "completing" it means defeating every monster encountered?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes