Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Stranger073828

Dec 1, 2021
are there any plans to add noble girl CG during the conversation? like the conversation between Liz and her teacher. where when the two of them were conversing, showing his character.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
So, after checking through all 73 pages, nobody has asked this, so I figure I will. How do I start the High-Class Brothel events?

I've cleared the Forest floor of the tower, cleared Brothel 1-3, gotten the letter of recommendation, was pregnant but not showing when I tried.

Liz mentions not "NEEDING" to work there, and that she originally started just to get information.

On another side note, how do I see the Cossack scenes, and the Masturbation scenes? Trying to open everything, and some of the events in the preg room mention them, but there's no orbs to see their requirements.
There is no preg content with the brothels yet. To do the vanilla High-Class Brothel you just need the letter of recommendation and high enough impurity. If Liz is refusing to do so even with that, perhaps you have to advance the main questline and find Aisha in the Arena before doing that.

You do Cossack scenes by giving birth in the alley just next to him.
The 'Masturbation' scenes are Stars scenes, a mage living in upper stratum - mage quarters; the one Liz asks to read a book of his.

talanthalas

Apr 4, 2021
There is no preg content with the brothels yet. To do the vanilla High-Class Brothel you just need the letter of recommendation and high enough impurity. If Liz is refusing to do so even with that, perhaps you have to advance the main questline and find Aisha in the Arena before doing that.

You do Cossack scenes by giving birth in the alley just next to him.
The 'Masturbation' scenes are Stars scenes, a mage living in upper stratum - mage quarters; the one Liz asks to read a book of his.
Thanks for the information! I just lowered impurity for a clone scene, so I'll have to get it back up higher to see if that unlocks the High-Class Brothel. Already met Aisha in the Arena, so it's likely that.

Haven't had the mage ask to read the book yet, so I'll have to go hunting for that as well.

Thanks once again :D

talanthalas

Apr 4, 2021
Liz Crash.png

Just had this crash pop up on me. I'd grabbed Aisha from the manor, did all of the scenes I could currently access on the middle tier, then went to the bottom tier. Did the scene with the trio of boys on the far right, stopped by Suirou Inn, then went to the bar, saw the gangbang scene there. Went to the smith's next. Aisha's scene with the smith worked fine, but it crashed when it went to load Liz's scene with the customer.

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Just had this crash pop up on me. I'd grabbed Aisha from the manor, did all of the scenes I could currently access on the middle tier, then went to the bottom tier. Did the scene with the trio of boys on the far right, stopped by Suirou Inn, then went to the bar, saw the gangbang scene there. Went to the smith's next. Aisha's scene with the smith worked fine, but it crashed when it went to load Liz's scene with the customer.
Can you post a screenshot of whatever dialogue occurs before the error?

May 2, 2018
i have a question what happen to the kid when we give birth outside it say increase of the population but can we see them somewhere or not

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
i have a question what happen to the kid when we give birth outside it say increase of the population but can we see them somewhere or not
Yes, in a limited way. Currently you can see them at the nursery inside Madam Echo's basement, in her house.

May 2, 2018
Yes, in a limited way. Currently you can see them at the nursery inside Madam Echo's basement, in her house.
no the kid in the basement are the one when we give birth with her if you do it solo outside you can't see them inside

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
no the kid in the basement are the one when we give birth with her if you do it solo outside you can't see them inside
The babies / kids are not 1 to 1 as you give birth, maybe that's why you got confused. But obviously it's not possible to do so since you can birth as many babies as you want.

Reactions: 349120

FluffyRaKu

Jan 2, 2023
We don't have any true overdue content planned because it would be difficult to implement as the cgs would need to reflect an overdue baby's/babies' size, which is far too much work to pile up on top of all the multiples stuff. A birth delayer item that has no narrative impact and purely affects the gameplay by making pregnancies last longer is possible but could lead to more bugs in the pregnancy progression system. I was also thinking about adding a questline that gives the player the ability to suspend pregnancy progression and freeze Liz's pregnancy in place for as long as they wanted, though I have higher priorities at the moment.
Having thought about this a little, would it be possible to economise on the art assets by limiting overdue pregnancies to singletons then using the the multiples belly assets for the overdue stages? Either way, I can understand putting it as a low priority as there's plenty of other things left to implement without worrying about overdue content.

In other lines of questioning, I noticed that there's some anal art assets in the game for the armourer scenes. I presume they are currently unused and have simply been left in from some prototype, but I was wondering about their overall planned implementation. Is anal planned just for that scene, are they a development artefact for an abandoned scene or are you planning on a full anal awakening for Liz that will then give extra options in a variety of scenes?

And to weigh in on something that seemed to be an issue a while back in the thread - the pregnant brothel scenes and the issues regarding the corset. To get the ball rolling on the brothel scenes, why not go back to the lower brothel with its babydoll for the initial scenes? That costume should be much easier to deal with and it would let you get that arc started before worrying about the corset in later updates.

Reactions: vromt

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
Having thought about this a little, would it be possible to economise on the art assets by limiting overdue pregnancies to singletons then using the the multiples belly assets for the overdue stages? Either way, I can understand putting it as a low priority as there's plenty of other things left to implement without worrying about overdue content.

In other lines of questioning, I noticed that there's some anal art assets in the game for the armourer scenes. I presume they are currently unused and have simply been left in from some prototype, but I was wondering about their overall planned implementation. Is anal planned just for that scene, are they a development artefact for an abandoned scene or are you planning on a full anal awakening for Liz that will then give extra options in a variety of scenes?

And to weigh in on something that seemed to be an issue a while back in the thread - the pregnant brothel scenes and the issues regarding the corset. To get the ball rolling on the brothel scenes, why not go back to the lower brothel with its babydoll for the initial scenes? That costume should be much easier to deal with and it would let you get that arc started before worrying about the corset in later updates.
1. Now that I think about it, it would be possible to do 2 overdue states for a singles pregnancy, 1 overdue state for a twin pregnancy, and no overdue states for triplets since bigger pregnancies tend to end sooner and not get as overdue. It's still a lot of coding to do that I don't have the time for, but it is a possibility for the future.

2. The anal variant is going to be used during the birth version of the armorer 5 scene. There are no plans to do any more anal scenes.

3. That's our current plan but we might end up needing to create a new cg with the babydoll because the current one is an awkward pose to edit.

Saas111

Jun 17, 2022
could someone tell me how do i make her have twins or triplets? a basic game guide would be nice

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes