Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the music used for the dungeons?
The first dungeon music is called Dungeon9.ogg, and it's inside the RTP folder:
Program Files (x86)\Enterbrain\RPG_Maker_Vx_Ace\RTP\Audio\BGM

The other dungeons bgms are inside the game's folder:
Audio\BGM

They are called:
森階層のテーマ.ogg : Forest Dungeon Theme
氷階層のテーマ.ogg : Ice Dungeon Theme
炎の階層.ogg : Fire Dungeon Theme

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
The first dungeon music is called Dungeon9.ogg, and it's inside the RTP folder:
Program Files (x86)\Enterbrain\RPG_Maker_Vx_Ace\RTP\Audio\BGM

The other dungeons bgms are inside the game's folder:
Audio\BGM

They are called:
森階層のテーマ.ogg : Forest Dungeon Theme
氷階層のテーマ.ogg : Ice Dungeon Theme
炎の階層.ogg : Fire Dungeon Theme
thank you so much

throwawaypotato

Nov 29, 2020
Using the debug menu apparently breaks quite a few things. I maxed out my gold, and now the Dishevel key no longer works.

The impurity toggle in the debug menu also doesn't work. The jar remains empty even after you set it to max. Idk if it's purely a visual bug though, haven't tested that.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Using the debug menu apparently breaks quite a few things. I maxed out my gold, and now the Dishevel key no longer works.

The impurity toggle in the debug menu also doesn't work. The jar remains empty even after you set it to max. Idk if it's purely a visual bug though, haven't tested that.
The debug item is made for debug (testing). So it may not work as expected. I think the impurity change on it doesn't quite work right.

Regarding the dishelve, make sure that you have max impurity, else you can't use the feature (even if you are currently in the state of it).

throwawaypotato

Nov 29, 2020
Yeah, managed to get it to work. Now there's new bugs though,lol. Triplets pregnancy (at 12 pregnancies, 3 impurity) has no milestone dialogue/quotes at all.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
anyone can help me? how to start the masturbation storyline
There's a house to the north east of the upper stratum that you can enter. Interact with the bookshelf inside that house while wearing default Liz clothes (to be sure)

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
is aisha able to get pregnant in the latest version?
Unfortunately not. You can find some images of her sprites with pregnant variations, but it wasn't implemented.
She would also need a whole new set of images as well, to fit the new pregnancy system.

acowww

Feb 28, 2020
Unfortunately not. You can find some images of her sprites with pregnant variations, but it wasn't implemented.
She would also need a whole new set of images as well, to fit the new pregnancy system.
Looking forward to when that gets added.
I have been looking through the image folder of the game, is the scene where liz gives birth while spreading her cheeks implemented in the game yet? I know that liz has a scene where she does that in the onsen, but not a birth scene.

Alfredo Jones

Feb 26, 2020
Looking forward to when that gets added.
I have been looking through the image folder of the game, is the scene where liz gives birth while spreading her cheeks implemented in the game yet? I know that liz has a scene where she does that in the onsen, but not a birth scene.
Likely hasn't been implemented yet. I know there's birth cgs for the onsen as well that aren't in yet.

Reactions: CamiKaa
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes