3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

MyDommyMommy

Sep 20, 2020
I couldn't find the will to play more than about 20 minutes, grindy as hell and nothing really seems to happen you just wander around camp for the odd lewd scene that last about 3 seconds.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It means that the game is nearing its end, how many more updates until it reaches the end?
Looks like its complete. I argued with the moderators. They don't want to put a complete tag yet. The dev says the game is still in production. So I don't really know.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Looks like its complete. I argued with the moderators. They don't want to put a complete tag yet. The dev says the game is still in production. So I don't really know.
If I download 0.8 to play now, then it means that I'll get to the end of the game in no time, and that I'm waiting to download it when it's complete, even without the extras, I just want to play the full story. then I'll download it when I see the extras

Because it's strange, if it gives the end game screen, it's complete in the story, maybe it's just extras.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
If I download 0.8 to play now, then it means that I'll get to the end of the game in no time, and that I'm waiting to download it when it's complete, even without the extras, I just want to play the full story. then I'll download it when I see the extras

Because it's strange, if it gives the end game screen, it's complete in the story, maybe it's just extras.
I dont know if Chaixas ever have any bonus content in his games. He usually make some bonus game not bonus content.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes