exusiai-

Mar 27, 2019
Thank For the heads up. This is gonna be a pain in the ass to relabel the images I have and get the one I don't from here. That way I won't reach the download limit for just downloading everything. Thank to whoever posted this for not providing a torrent link. :FacePalm:
I downloaded the pack and reuploaded it here ->
I tried to also upload an extracted zip, but for some reason that took longer + threw some errors.

Reactions: Zulliano

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020

February_2021_patreon_reward.jpg
I manage to find the Full content pack of February 2021 Reward and because of that their are some changes I did within

I left this content pack as a unzippered download then a zipped download due to knowing people already have the February 2021 SFW + NSFW image pack downloaded. So I giving you a option to download the rest of the content you don't have. Then just downloading the whole 5.33 GB folder just to get the missing content within it. However, if you wish to download just the image pack it still in my archive but I remove the singular PSDs from it. Knowing that the content pack got those files available as a option for you to download, including the other stuff.

Your Welcome!

EDIT: OP Updated

Last edited:

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
xxNIKICHENxx Collection Completely Updated! (2021-08-11)
Added:
- Incomplete Pack & Old Artwork.
- 2019 (Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) 2020 (missing only Sep pack) and 2021 (Jan, Feb, Apr, Jun) full collection.
- PSD 2021-04 & PSD + video process from 2020-02.

Thanks to RD8K for the great share!

Enjoy! :)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
xxNIKICHENxx Collection Completely Updated! (2021-08-11)
Added:
- Incomplete Pack & Old Artwork.
- 2019 (Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec) 2020 (missing only Sep pack) and 2021 (Jan, Feb, Apr, Jun) full collection.
- PSD 2021-04 & PSD + video process from 2020-02.

Thanks to RD8K for the great share!

Enjoy! :)
Since I had to the time now I download the collection to see if everything is good. The only thing that should no longer be in the incomplete pack folder is the June 2021 – Mei (Overwatch) Image Pack [SFW+NSFW]. Since we manage to found the missing images from my recent post. Everything else is good. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Medievalover

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Is Nikichen’s new works of Juri included in the latest update or still needs to be added eventually?

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
found Juri set on e-hentai, idk if it's complete or not

IDK if it's completed or not either. Their no Gumroad released for this pack to makin sure that the amount of images it came with that tier. I don't wanna be a Mei situation were I gather all these images and it turn out this user got rid of some. Due to "personal taste" instead of archiving it. Ignoring the main point of this site being made in the first place.

Reactions: Pedro044

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
IDK if it's completed or not either. Their no Gumroad released for this pack to makin sure that the amount of images it came with that tier. I don't wanna be a Mei situation were I gather all these images and it turn out this user got rid of some. Due to "personal taste" instead of archiving it. Ignoring the main point of this site being made in the first place.
It's complete.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Jesus fucking Christ...
Whoever labels these images wasn't meant to be view in a singular gallery like how e-hentai had. But it folder parts. Its gonna taken me awhile to relabel these correctly. I'm still wasn't sure if these are all the images for the pack or it was incorrectly label for this tier. But their one image label "ver132" so their was suppose to be more images then 68 images.

user_no

Apr 10, 2020
Jesus fucking Christ...
Whoever labels these images wasn't meant to be view in a singular gallery like how e-hentai had. But it folder parts. Its gonna taken me awhile to relabel these correctly. I'm still wasn't sure if these are all the images for the pack or it was incorrectly label for this tier. But their one image label "ver132" so their was suppose to be more images then 68 images.
it's supposed to be in 4 different folders, the file names are the same so if you unify everything you'll end up having to rename some files, but yeah, 68 is the total, nothing missing in that link.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
it's supposed to be in 4 different folders, the file names are the same so if you unify everything you'll end up having to rename some files, but yeah, 68 is the total, nothing missing in that link.
I saw the preview images that the creator posted on Twitter of how they were suppose to be like(Which is within the MEGA Link). The first part of images were way off so I rename those. The rest I put into their respectful individual folders and that was it. I figure the Gumroad download are gonna be label differently then the one provided on his Patreon.

Reactions: Putaokami