Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Steps, PSD, and video process from January 2021

sweet!!!!!!! now for the backhanded Thank You!!!! .... anonfiles lol will be downloading this for a week

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Steps, PSD, and video process from January 2021

Thank for sharing these. Gimme a moment while I mirror these into a completed pack for OP. Now I waiting for someone to share a completed pack for Uzaki-Chan on October 2020. Its missing 20 Images from what i've found from it.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Thank for sharing these. Gimme a moment while I mirror these into a completed pack for OP. Now I waiting for someone to share a completed pack for Uzaki-Chan on October 2020. Its missing 20 Images from what i've found from it.
You must get better download speeds from anon then I lol 400mg psds currently at 5 hours left and has been going for an hour lol. So I closed it I give up on Anon.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Unzipped option for people who already have the image pack for this set and just wanna download the steps, PSDs, and video processes separately. January_2021_patreon_reward.jpg

If you're having issues with anything within this download let me know.

EDIT: OP Updated

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
You must get better download speeds from anon then I lol 400mg psds currently at 5 hours left and has been going for an hour lol. So I closed it I give up on Anon.
I using Jdownloader which allow me to bulk download files through the software and not from the browser. Which give me a 3 times Increase download speed then originally downloading from the browser.

Mar 17, 2021
E-hentai is hot garbage with that echo chamber of mods they keep there. You can't even upload monthly rewards and keep them there as such, cuz their policy dictates to you can have 1 gallery for 1 artist for each user only.
Done to keep spam out, but they should reconsider how they apply the rule to legitimate artist galleries. You have to keep in mind they fighting dmca's being as popular as eh is. Either way every time I hear someone dislike sadpanda, they often don't realize is where a lot of leaks originate from and where nhent scraps its entire library from.

Great heads up!!! Wish they posted a uncompressed tor. LOL just noticed the orig ver link
I don't post torrents, cause I don't wanna bother figuring them out and seeding them, usually wait for other users to torrent the gallery, and I figure I'm sharing the stuff with my money anyway. I only post full rez, generally you have have an eh account, donate or use gp to download/view the full resolution archive on eh.

Anyway, I didn't think to look up this artist on f95, I just liked her art :HideThePain:. I would have shared the files I upload onto my galleries a while ago. But thanks to RD8K for his diligent archival work

October 2021 Rewards [All NSFW Variants, No wip steps]

October 2021 patreon reward.jpg

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
E-hentai is hot garbage with that echo chamber of mods they keep there. You can't even upload monthly rewards and keep them there as such, cuz their policy dictates to you can have 1 gallery for 1 artist for each user only.
I wish there was a better site to share hentai stuff than these fuckers.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I'm looking for the remaining 2021 sets (March, May, July, August, September, October, November)

Here is the December Set: MEGA this link will expire on Friday. (Please add this to OP and then tell me to erase the link, I don't want to be sued or anything.)
No luck on those but thank for sharing this image pack.

CanonSpike

May 20, 2020
I'm looking for the remaining 2021 sets (March, May, July, August, September, October, November)

Here is the December Set: MEGA this link will expire on Friday. (Please add this to OP and then tell me to erase the link, I don't want to be sued or anything.)
thank you!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Look like MEGA cut my transfer quota in half to align with other free accounts. Who wasn't lucky with getting a free 50 GB cloud storages and 10 GB transfer quota. Greedy scumbags...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SAAVEDRA