ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hey mate, thanks for the collection!
I noticed that i have one picture in a higher resolution than you do.
The file name is changed by me, i don't know what it was previously.

Mega
Thank for sharing that. Now all that is missing is this variant in a 2500x1500 Quality:
307_miss_fortuna_lingerie_v2_league_of_legends_by_xxnikichenxx_dbh8yzg_fullview.jpg
The other Low res images I'm not sure they had HQ versions of them.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
apparently the mei pack from e-hentai isn't the complete version, it should be 79 images in total according to gumroad

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
xxNIKICHENxx Collection Completely Updated! (2021-07-29)
- Added his collection in high resolution up to Jun 2021.
- Contains 773 images.

Enjoy! :)
Thx OP, you save me My MEGA space. :KEK:

apparently the mei pack from e-hentai isn't the complete version, it should be 79 images in total according to gumroad
God damnit! you right I didn't reread the Gumroad page to make sure that was the full set of images we have. We're missing 46 images and I think the user over at e-hentai has a habit of deleting those SFW variants and only keeping the NSFW Variants. Because this is the second time I collected from there that doesn't have them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Medievalover

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019

God damnit! you right I didn't reread the Gumroad page to make sure that was the full set of images we have. We're missing 46 images and I think the user over at e-hentai has a habit of deleting those SFW variants and only keeping the NSFW Variants. Because this is the second time I collected from there that doesn't have them.
E-hentai is hot garbage with that echo chamber of mods they keep there. You can't even upload monthly rewards and keep them there as such, cuz their policy dictates to you can have 1 gallery for 1 artist for each user only.

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020

yea i thought it was the complete pack too until i checked gumroad, but at least we got half of it :KEK: (y)

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
xxNIKICHENxx Collection Completely Updated! (2021-07-29)
- Added his collection in high resolution up to Jun 2021.
- Contains 773 images.

Enjoy! :)
After viewing OP Updated Collection in the thread. It turn out they updated it with the old Archive of content I share to them Directly a few weeks ago. Instead of the current one I had in the thread that found all the missing content. So if you think this collection updated is completed, I'm sorry to tell ya. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zeddy

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
After viewing OP Updated Collection in the thread. It turn out they updated it with the old Archive of content I share to them Directly a few weeks ago. Instead of the current one I had in the thread that found all the missing content. So if you think this collection updated is completed, I'm sorry to tell ya. :HideThePain:
RD8K I saw it only today. Unfortunately, the report was there for a long time, which lead to your old archive and I didn't have enough time to search for more. Do you have his new collection as an archive (zip) this time? The Mega folders make it way difficult to download them (because of Mega terrible download speed for folders).

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
RD8K I saw it only today. Unfortunately, the report was there for a long time, which lead to your old archive and I didn't have enough time to search for more. Do you have his new collection as an archive (zip) this time? The Mega folders make it way difficult to download them (because of Mega terrible download speed for folders).
It gonna take me awhile to bring back up another archive link with them just being zippered files.

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Medievalover I didn't notice it at first but you deleted his older artwork from your update. The "Found Missing Images, Varients, or High Res Images" folder where images founded for his older Artwork that need to be either added in or replaced, it wasn't for the packs. So I added it back into my archive and sort those images into .zip folders. So make sure you get that as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Medievalover I didn't notice it at first but you deleted his older artwork from your update. The "Found Missing Images, Varients, or High Res Images" folder where images founded for his older Artwork that need to be either added in or replaced, it wasn't for the packs. So I added it back into my archive and sort those images into .zip folders. So make sure you get that as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
RD8K Thanks for letting me know. I didn't delete it, but most likely I missed it when downloading! Thanks again, I'll update it as soon as I have some time.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Thank For the heads up. This is gonna be a pain in the ass to relabel the images I have and get the one I don't from here. That way I won't reach the download limit for just downloading everything. Thank to whoever posted this for not providing a torrent link. :FacePalm: