Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated links and then added:
Y3DF 2019.09
Includes -
Abandonment Issues 3
Deuteronomy 4
Instant Regret 2 (I don't think this is complete but last images are dated 2018-10)
Prove Thy Self 1
Strangers In A Strange Land 3
The Tan 4-8

Only missing comics are: (if they're ever done and all but one are just started)
Abandonment Issues 4
Prove Thy Self 2
The Bad Tan 1 (Should be done soon- hopefully)

I'll reupload Y3DF_2017 and it'll take an hour. Done!

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
After the last time I made torrents, I've stopped.
Look, I've even left the computer on with internet for weeks to seed it and with the last 3 which were well over 5gb, there NEVER was enough seeders. Only leechers. And only one did get enough seeders but within a month, the seeders were gone.
I don't like starting up my p2p to instantly have all my upload taken by leechers, all the time, every time.
So I stopped.

It's gonna require a generous person with a seedbox and tons of bandwith.. and that takes $$.

• Sad
Reactions: ruper4

gygygy

Mar 4, 2018
After the last time I made torrents, I've stopped.
Look, I've even left the computer on with internet for weeks to seed it and with the last 3 which were well over 5gb, there NEVER was enough seeders. Only leechers. And only one did get enough seeders but within a month, the seeders were gone.
I don't like starting up my p2p to instantly have all my upload taken by leechers, all the time, every time.
So I stopped.

It's gonna require a generous person with a seedbox and tons of bandwith.. and that takes $$.
okay mate, got ya :D

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes