• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

revolverocl2

Mar 21, 2019
No, I red The Bad Tan 1, I mean the story of Bad Boss 6 finished with "continue" and there were not sex scene between uncle and nice before The Bad Tan 2
Oh! I see what you mean now.
My educated guess would be that the author of Bad Boss simply decided it was easier to combine the story with The Tan, and not worry about what was supposed to happen after Bad Boss 6.

Reactions: animsatan666

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
What's up with all the NTR stuff ? I really wish Y3DF would not do this...

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Is there the bad than in the siterip download file
No. Bad Tan 1 and Bad Tan 2 are not in the siterip downloads since Bad Tan 1 was completed a couple weeks after the siterip was updated back in September. There should be a link to a Bad Tan 1 download about 5 pages or so back.

ninja99

Nov 15, 2019
can anyone let me know siterip link latest i want to read all the comics i am new to this and started to liking y3df ? thanks in advance

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
can anyone let me know siterip link latest i want to read all the comics i am new to this and started to liking y3df ? thanks in advance
Just download all 4 links. There's the first siterip upload (siterip) and then 3 updates (they have dates added like Y3DF 201X). The total is around 6.8gb.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Been here since the January 2019 collection a few months ago.
9.47Gb on disk unzipped total so far here total from the siterip+updates. the 9/2019 update link I got didn't have Abandonment Issues 4 yet (maybe because its not completed as its still on-going & only 21pages).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes