5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Legion of Doom

Jul 16, 2020
I simply love how the artist/'s have evolved from the first comics to the ones like the Circle. The only thing is if they are abandoning some of their project or if they stop sharing them at all. Anyway, amazing work for them.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Circle 6
21-42
Phew...saved by the bell. Looks like the artist or team(Y3DF) heard my prayers or read my comment to be more precise about not considering double-penetration. :p :D
Sam's going to be double rich now as the new guy(Henry) plus her son(Brian) will be bringing in money into the home but the other girl in the home will definitely bring some kind of a foul game in the relationship between Sam & Brian(ok,it was obvious in the previous set but wanted to mention again over here).
Love the artwork. Carry on with the comic,you have my blessings Y3DF team. (y) :cool:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What series is this cover from?
IDK it looks a lot like the mother character from The Tan / The Bad Tan, but she wasn't pregnant at the end of both comics. Maybe it's a continuation of them which wasn't released yet?!

Reactions: BatmanNinja

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
usually someone collects the title once its finished because zipping them up every other time the title(s) updates seems like a waste of time.

the pages are for reading here. if folks wanted to update their collection, they can get each page themselves.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
usually someone collects the title once its finished because zipping them up every other time the title(s) updates seems like a waste of time.

the pages are for reading here. if folks wanted to update their collection, they can get each page themselves.
For me, a waste of time is downloading every picture from a post.
+ On many resources, with such manipulations, pictures lose quality.

• Angry
Reactions: 209Asada
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes