5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Hi, can someone enlight me on the order of the story with the last "big" comics ? (in particular with Bad boss / The Tan / The Bad Tan / Circle) or if there is a new timeline
Seconded. If anyone knows the more up-to-date read order it would be appreciated.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd like to but had to start fresh with new OS since Windows 10 wouldn't stop limping along and once fixed, it was only a matter of time before something else broke. And it did with a recent update. So I'm re-learning Linux rn.
HOWEVER, I didn't delete any of my y3df stuff. BUT it's not caught up and the best I can do is scrape together what I have ready to go along with the sudden burst of new comics and get those together to do an update post only. I'm very busy now IRL so I need time. If I have some time, I can scrape it together. Maybe a week or so?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Of course when things were getting interesting in Circle, this asshole abandoned it it and move to a new comic
My man, it's Y3DF we talking about. Rushed "endings" and abandoning projects is their way of doing business. When did they actually finish a comic or give a proper ending to the other series ?? At least the MILFs keep the business afloat.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Y3DF is fun, but it always feels like it's being abandoned without ending.
Is there a case that comes out later after this?
I don't think so.....
I always feel the same way with them also not stretching out the scenes. Take Trophy Mom and it is almost like a montage compared to what it should have been. I am less and less a fan of their pacing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes