5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kira

Aug 13, 2016
I know I am asking too much but, is there a torrent version of this? First time I tried downloading mega went wonkers in my part not being able to copy file as soona s I reach 100%, second try had some connectivity problems which made me start from scratch again.

PS Talking about the comics and not the game btw.

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
I know I am asking too much but, is there a torrent version of this? First time I tried downloading mega went wonkers in my part not being able to copy file as soona s I reach 100%, second try had some connectivity problems which made me start from scratch again.

PS Talking about the comics and not the game btw.
If your reffuring to the strangers game there is no comics it's a game only and for torrent i never create those but i did try so i will link the torrent to see if that works

for the comics i'll try to get a torrent for it but there's alot to do might take awhile

Last edited:

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
If your reffuring to the strangers game there is no comics it's a game only and for torrent i never create those but i did try so i will link the torrent to see if that works

for the comics i'll try to get a torrent for it but there's alot to do might take awhile
made a torrent for the y3df siterip hope it works

Reactions: kira and muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Within the last 30 minutes, Y3DF filed a DMCA against my mega collection upload. Let me know how the torrent works out and I'll look into doing a torrent if you'd like that will "self-update" so you don't have to re-download the whole thing as it updates. And I can coordinate this with @john8555 ??
Updated OP.

Last edited:

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
Within the last 30 minutes, Y3DF filed a DMCA against my mega collection upload. Let me know how the torrent works out and I'll look into doing a torrent if you'd like that will "self-update" so you don't have to re-download the whole thing as it updates. And I can coordinate this with @john8555 ??
Updated OP.
Torrent still works, but i don't have a mega for it i could make one

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm thinking we should stick to torrents for now. Mega's been having issues and uploading 3.7+gigs can be a pain in the ass to do over and over. So if I stay with torrents and seed it for while, it'll stay up as long as there are seeders.

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
I'm thinking we should stick to torrents for now. Mega's been having issues and uploading 3.7+gigs can be a pain in the ass to do over and over. So if I stay with torrents and seed it for while, it'll stay up as long as there are seeders.
sounds good:) doing a milftoon siterip right now but there are so many comics lol been at is like 2 hours only done 1 page and theres 4

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it's nuts.. if you need any files, I can send them to you.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Reupped Mega. My advice is to create a torrent folder that can be updated similar to the mega folder's structure. That way you can torrent only the updates or if you choose to, you can choose what you want.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Mega taken down again. :( We'll keep finding alternate links and let's seed that torrent!
Quick question?? If I added to a torrent, would it update for the seeders, too? And can they choose if they want it?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes