5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I've a general question about these comics, I'm used to read them on 8muses but sometimes I feel like some series/stories arent really completed? E.g if you read Sabotage Pt4, this part is ending in the middle of a scene, with no informations or whatsoever that this is the end, at least on 8muses, maybe there are some more content but it's not up to date over there? There are several series/chapters in this case from Y3DF

Escape

May 12, 2017
Anyone else having issues downloading from Filebox.moe and Doko.moe? Both of those seem to stop downloading after getting almost 1gb for me so I can't get Y3df 2017 or the Y3df siterip.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
yeah, I'm having the issue with Filebox... this isn't the only file I'm trying to get from there, and everything I'm trying to get starts fine (at a low speed, in my opinion, but whatever) then stops, zero's out, starts again, runs for awhile, stops, zero's out, starts over, and keeps repeating the cycle... I think Filebox is about to explode or something...

Any chance of moving the stuff on filebox to another host that isn't gonna be Dickish about downloading?

M

MantisK

I've a general question about these comics, I'm used to read them on 8muses but sometimes I feel like some series/stories arent really completed? E.g if you read Sabotage Pt4, this part is ending in the middle of a scene, with no informations or whatsoever that this is the end, at least on 8muses, maybe there are some more content but it's not up to date over there? There are several series/chapters in this case from Y3DF
I have a final page that says "to be continued" page 87.

Runar Orested

Jul 15, 2017
Hello,
I've been downloading the 3 packs and resorting them. The majority of the artists in I3dF seems to mark the end of the stories with "The End", or "To Be Continued", or "End of Part XX" boxes, but some don't. I wanted to verify if these are all really complete or are a few missing pages.
I'm sorting by artist and series. It's not exhaustive, but I will edit the rest later: mainly because I don't know:
1) if Some Guy, Someguy and Somg are the same artist or not,
2) who is the author of others like Bad Boss, etc.

The list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Some are incomplete due to the artists leaving at certain times. Keep in mind Y3DF has someone telling the artists what stories they want. And they have a history of being "scatterbrained". I did my best to vet sources and make sure everything is complete.
If you know of missing images, please let us know and we'll do what we can to track it down or find it.

Reactions: Krull

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hello,
I've been downloading the 3 packs and resorting them. The majority of the artists in I3dF seems to mark the end of the stories with "The End", or "To Be Continued", or "End of Part XX" boxes, but some don't. I wanted to verify if these are all really complete or are a few missing pages.
I'm sorting by artist and series. It's not exhaustive, but I will edit the rest later: mainly because I don't know:
1) if Some Guy, Someguy and Somg are the same artist or not,
2) who is the author of others like Bad Boss, etc.

The list
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and " Summer is Over " in Kelavra incomplet

Reactions: Elektra007
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes