5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Altaeria

Mar 28, 2020
Hi there, is there a "new" timeline with the newer sets ? Are they separated stories with no link or are they following the ancien one ?

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
Y3DF SiteRip Complete Updated! (2021-07-30)
- Added 2021 SiteRip (not sure how many old comics are missing, but you can find them in previous links). See change-log for contents included.

Thanks to I'm Not Thea Lundgren! for this amazing share.

Enjoy! :)
I have tried to download these files a couple times, each time extracting gave errors. Anyone else having issues? I tried all the links on the OP too.

Last edited:

DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
Its their best and most anticipated serie, prolly want to milk out wait time
no it isn't. Any Continuation of BUSTED saga by Kalevra is always massively requested and the artist probably got busy with IRL stuff or other projects simply doesn't have time to dedicate to it.

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
Can you guys help me?
I just finished Y3DF's Bad Boss series. Which comics should be next for the continuation of this series? The Tan or The Bad Tan? What should the timeline be like? Are the characters in the Bad Boss story featured in another comics?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Can you guys help me?
I just finished Y3DF's Bad Boss series. Which comics should be next for the continuation of this series? The Tan or The Bad Tan? What should the timeline be like? Are the characters in the Bad Boss story featured in another comics?
The Tan is before The Bad Tan.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you very much... I understand. The order is then; Bad Boss -> The Tan -> The Bad Tan....... Correct? Do other comics feature the characters in these comics? Do you know?
Yes, I think that's the right order; I haven't read them for a while. I don't remember them appearing in anything else.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes