5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Does the list of comics from the OP include the download SiteRip and the 2021 site rip or which comics are included in the 2020 site rip?

Asking for a friend, who like me are too lazy to read the 51 pages if that's the case or not.

Reactions: alwaysanonymous

Pu$$yBo$$

Jul 18, 2017
I wrote to Max Smeagol on Patreon . OCT 5
Max what's going on at Y3DF?
He wrote back "Honestly, I don't know. I stopped working for them since a couple of months ago."
So has their site not been updated? My understanding was that the last update was towards the end of august and the one prior, a month before that. Glad I cancelled my subscription earlier this year! Also do you know if they've shutdown their forum?

Reactions: Ale69

tasteoflove

Nov 1, 2021
No way, don't get your hopes up, y3df is still dead because maxsmeagol doesn't work with them anymore. They share the latest work they have, the latest work that maxsmeagol has done.
Only six pages? AYFK, they're still trying to earn money, really are members only paying for 6 pages? DISCOSTANG...
So, see you next month for 6-10 pages again. (n)

Whatever 309

Nov 1, 2020
Guys i want to read The Tan series.. So which one i should read first? Bad tan Or the tan? Or maybe bad boss first?Please let me know

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes