AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
What are they group scenes? Because nowhere are there mentions of other guys or mc having clones or something
Here are some examples. (Obviously - spoiler alert)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This can be either MC shapeshifting and clonning himself or just sharing I've never played the game so that's why I was asking ^^.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is there harem ending in the game ? play as a bad guy but can get only with 1 girl feel wrong some how.

Gotti

May 4, 2020
the game closes itself without notification if i try to enter the configuration or try to safe i run it with the location Japan as admin, as its not even starting with the european location. any help?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Here are some examples. (Obviously - spoiler alert)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This can be either MC shapeshifting and clonning himself or just sharing I've never played the game so that's why I was asking ^^.
For one this is another game. pictures you posted are from Yamizome Liberator. which is "same series" game (aside from first two i guess)

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
No they're not. Those scenes ARE in the game
maybe first 2 or 3. not all. (only half attachments actually uploads as pictures for me, and later half of them is from liberator.)
and we need context for those scenes anyways, if i had to guess it might be just Demon lord fucking up with perception of girls or summoning stuff to mindbreak them. I mean main theme of the battles in the game is creation of "Reality marbles" if i was to use fate term. basically advantageous battlefield. But we will see.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
maybe first 2 or 3. not all. (only half attachments actually uploads as pictures for me, and later half of them is from liberator.)
No they're not. Those scenes ARE in the game
You're both right, the first 3 CG's are from this game while the rest is from Yamizome Liberator - the girls are so similar i got confused :D You need to click on the first 3 to get the picture.
So I've checked the scenes in the game with 100% save and in CG#1 he just gives her to orcs which he created , CG#2 is a typical gangrape scene , CG#3 is a gangbang scenes but all the males are him (he clonned himself)
Premise of this game looks good but I'm not a fan of sharing so I won't play the game.

Reactions: wiseold6996

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
and we need context for those scenes anyways, if i had to guess it might be just Demon lord fucking up with perception of girls or summoning stuff to mindbreak them. I mean main theme of the battles in the game is creation of "Reality marbles" if i was to use fate term. basically advantageous battlefield. But we will see.
Yes now that you mention it, it looks like the 2nd half is from the other game. And it does seem like it some cases creatures or people are summoned, in others not soo much. Well don matter anymore anyway. This is trash. Damn, was looking forwards to some decks. Oh well back to the children's card game and the Shadow Realm it is

Figarroo

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone Else having performance issues with this game? Text transition to next text can take up to 5 seconds making skip mode pretty much useless.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ok guys I need help: The game will not launch for me even after I installed the vcredist_x86 that is with the game. I just click the exe and nope nothing nada.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much uploading the installer/setup version of the game!
You're the best!

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes