spademan

Jun 30, 2017
For those with launch issues on windows 10 just run it in compability mode, I ran it in compability mode for windows 7 and game launched fine with no issues, wouldn't doubt it would work with xp sp3 too

I never bothered with installing the older vc either I just installed game launched in win 7 compat and games good

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
For those with launch issues on windows 10 just run it in compability mode, I ran it in compability mode for windows 7 and game launched fine with no issues, wouldn't doubt it would work with xp sp3 too

I never bothered with installing the older vc either I just installed game launched in win 7 compat and games good
Tried compat mode...... DIDN'T WORK! What's wrong with my PC then?!
EDIT: I have a question: How many Setup files are in there (including the EXE)

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Tried compat mode...... DIDN'T WORK! What's wrong with my PC then?!
EDIT: I have a question: How many Setup files are in there (including the EXE)
There should be 18 of them, you should see setup numbered 2-18, there isn't a setup 1, since setup.exe is essentially what you're supposed to run to install the game.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
There should be 18 of them, you should see setup numbered 2-18, there isn't a setup 1, since setup.exe is essentially what you're supposed to run to install the game.
Yep that's what I have: 2-18 + the main setup file...
Something MUST be wrong with my PC then: The game simply doesn't LAUNCH. I press the EXE, I see nothing: No error message, no game screen, NOTHING but the whiteness of the game folder staring back at me. I have literally reinstalled all VCREDISTs on my PC, used compatibility mode, tried to install in another directory: NOTHING. This is the first game that does this to me.
Or... the game is simply cursed and doesn't wanna run on my PC... If anyone encounters the same problem as I did on Windows 10, please post here because I give up on this game for now.

Last edited:

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
3.3 gigs! that's quite big. Any monster girls or demi-humans in this one?

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
IT WORKED!
I can't believe it! All I did was put the compatibility on the OLDEST Windows available (Windows 95 for me)

Reactions: layla27

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone knows if all the sharing and gangbangs are optional or not? I don't know why japanese games always have this, "if you're evil then you need to share your girls with everything ranging from group of guys to monsters and animals" - like, it doesn't make any sense.
There are plenty of harem VN with evil protagonist. Not every game needs to be harem so u can play it smh

EDIT: Look at all these harem-only players facepalming me lmfao

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
Ho? Anime tiddy game that's properly translated, uncensored, AND without ntr?

... what is this unholy madness?! :eek:

Also, anyone here familiar with Escu:de games in general? Is their output fairly 'games' focused ala Alicesoft/Eushully? Or is this a one off?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes