Jun 24, 2017
So, it's NTR, isn't it? The MC let some guy take control of his body, and then this guy rapes and have other people rape his female friends, is it right?
So, a heads up for everyone that is playing this game. This game does have NTR in it. Kind of. It's weird. The premise is that the demon lord from another dimension loses a battle to a goddess, inhabits the MC's body, and the other heroines link with girls in MC's life to fight the demon lord. But the game keeps suggesting that the other dimension characters and the characters in the MC's universe are very similar to each other.

So, it's more that a parallel universe MC is sharing the body with the MC in order to have sex with parallel universe heroines who are sharing the bodies of MC's friends that look exactly the same.

However, the demon lord's power is to create a zone where anything he wants can come to life, so other guys do come in, but they seem to be mindless creations. At least, that's what it is at the point that I am at. Maybe it gets worse, but if you want only the main guy to be with the heroines, then you'll get some unavoidable NTR scenes.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
So, a heads up for everyone that is playing this game. This game does have NTR in it. Kind of. It's weird. The premise is that the demon lord from another dimension loses a battle to a goddess, inhabits the MC's body, and the other heroines link with girls in MC's life to fight the demon lord. But the game keeps suggesting that the other dimension characters and the characters in the MC's universe are very similar to each other.

So, it's more that a parallel universe MC is sharing the body with the MC in order to have sex with parallel universe heroines who are sharing the bodies of MC's friends that look exactly the same.

However, the demon lord's power is to create a zone where anything he wants can come to life, so other guys do come in, but they seem to be mindless creations. At least, that's what it is at the point that I am at. Maybe it gets worse, but if you want only the main guy to be with the heroines, then you'll get some unavoidable NTR scenes.
Theres one particular scene that people should also be wary about, and it was citron's second or third heart gem corruption scene. Apparently, to teach her a lesson, the demon lord got two or three random dudes (seemed to be implied that they're his subordinates,probably inhabiting residents in this current world) to gangrape her.

Perzo_Le_Perv

Jan 15, 2020
On VNDB, the game is tagged with "Naked sprites" yet I see no naked sprites. Not even in the sprite viewer. Is it like one of those games where you have to unlock 100% of every single thing before you can see nude sprites or is VNDB wrong or what?

Reactions: Sylvaria

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018

You are playing a tentacle game - the premise of sharing girls with at least tentacles is already there, so i kinda fail to grasp why sharing with something else that was summoned and not real is any different. "if you want only the main guy to be with the heroines" you will play vanilla games, there is a lot of them. And if we are talking about concept of NTR here - it is netorase at worst if we can even count it as that (kinda stretch if you ask me).

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Missing one of the vcredist libraries. you can either blindly try to update everything or google up how to use sxstrace to lookup which one exactly is causing a problem. Had the same problem - managed to fix it after updating
haha, thanks though, but it seemed that all i needed was to run the vcredist_x86 included in the compressed file and voila, it worksXD credits to exacuss

Jun 24, 2017
You are playing a tentacle game - the premise of sharing girls with at least tentacles is already there, so i kinda fail to grasp why sharing with something else that was summoned and not real is any different. "if you want only the main guy to be with the heroines" you will play vanilla games, there is a lot of them. And if we are talking about concept of NTR here - it is netorase at worst if we can even count it as that (kinda stretch if you ask me).

The MC being the only guy isn't limited vanilla games. I mean, Sengoku Rance is mostly Rance having sex, but it definitely ain't vanilla. There are those who like the more hardcore games, but they hate NTR or any sharing of any kind. And tentacles is also somewhat of a odd thing. Technically not human nor human-like, and it doesn't fit in the category of beastiality for some, so for some people, it's alright. For others, yeah, they do see it as sharing.

And yeah, it's more netorase, but for some, that difference is minimal.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
haha, thanks though, but it seemed that all i needed was to run the vcredist_x86 included in the compressed file and voila, it worksXD credits to exacuss
Yea - back when i posted i did check initial folder for vcredist but didnt check install folder - so i made it a bit harder on myself

The MC being the only guy isn't limited vanilla games. I mean, Sengoku Rance is mostly Rance having sex, but it definitely ain't vanilla. There are those who like the more hardcore games, but they hate NTR or any sharing of any kind. And tentacles is also somewhat of a odd thing. Technically not human nor human-like, and it doesn't fit in the category of beastiality for some, so for some people, it's alright. For others, yeah, they do see it as sharing.

And yeah, it's more netorase, but for some, that difference is minimal.
People are different sure, but there are always weird complaints. For example there are people who complain that by the end of body control/mind break game heroines still do not like being raped. since that is "to much for them" apparently. But whatever rolls their way i guess

Reactions: APonderingWhat

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Least i am finally able to understand the story and the MENUs on what everything does. Especially the AFFIXes...

btw, what exactly does magic power in the game do? Does it increase ZOC or damage? I never understood it even in the jpn version.

Also, which 3 heroines are best to master skills from. Any thoughts? So far i am going for purple and blue since they have useful buffs. Cast speed buff, ZOC buff, Mitigation + Dmg Buff. Though those have very long cast time.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Got the 30 day extension a day after the 15 day extension. Wish they stacked or something. Feels like I wasted some gameplay time just because I spread my attention evenly to all the girls. Or maybe the game is just that easy even on normal difficulty? Hope I didn't hurt my potential by fucking the girls too soon. If you don't want to accidentally trigger the quest completions early:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone else not getting the voice of Clive anywhere? 1636354102383.png

I'm a bit past the prologue and Clive has spoken several times, including when he possessed the MC but I dont hear his voice lines despite he apparently is supposed to have them? I hear the other misc. males perfectly fine.

coala21

May 13, 2019

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Got the 30 day extension a day after the 15 day extension. Wish they stacked or something. Feels like I wasted some gameplay time just because I spread my attention evenly to all the girls. Or maybe the game is just that easy even on normal difficulty? Hope I didn't hurt my potential by fucking the girls too soon. If you don't want to accidentally trigger the quest completions early:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Without spoilers, there is new game plus.

The new game is essentially what you want.

Everything carries over. The only limitation is Power and Vitality (HP) of which you get 10% of whatever you finish with added to the start of the next game.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Assuming repeated new game+ were done, is it possible for power and hp to end up becoming lower if you did not effectively use the days?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
tags: romance
yeah. ill rape girls so that they would fall in love with me oh wait, its the dungeon lulu farea or something

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes