OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
1636386406708.png

Heres the carryover Data Info.

Another thing Escude / developer never mention.
New Game+ will also result in skills learned having a chance (?) of having 2 affixes ( -Skill- ++)
So if you want to have better skills, you re-learn the skills you want again.

Just a small tidbit for the deadlines. Your premature gameover is after the final night of the assignment.
Meaning '0 Day' Night. For those who wants to clutch / min-max.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 1491115

Heres the carryover Data Info.

Another thing Escude / developer never mention.
New Game+ will also result in skills learned having a chance (?) of having 2 affixes ( -Skill- ++)
So if you want to have better skills, you re-learn the skills you want again.

Just a small tidbit for the deadlines. Your premature gameover is after the final night of the assignment.
Meaning '0 Day' Night. For those who wants to clutch / min-max.
Oh, thanks for this.

So yeah, you keep pretty much everything then, apart from the full health and vitality of course.

Oh, interesting thing here. So yeah, have to keep this in mind then.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Right. So. I was kind of curious what would happen if you missed the 0 day deadline, and was wondering if the game was nice enough to provide you with a newgame+ even with a gameover. Unfortunatly, the game is not nice enough, so if you gameover by failing to meet the objective, all the work you've done will not carry over to the next save.

Just for those curious.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Right. So. I was kind of curious what would happen if you missed the 0 day deadline, and was wondering if the game was nice enough to provide you with a newgame+ even with a gameover. Unfortunatly, the game is not nice enough, so if you gameover by failing to meet the objective, all the work you've done will not carry over to the next save.

Just for those curious.
If you do it on while already playing the new game plus route it is nice enough to do it.

testfanfiction20

Jul 15, 2020
How many times do you need to defeat the Heroine for the 4th corrupted/defiled Heart? I defeated her at least 3-4 times and nothing.... I've got the 2nd heart when finding the weakness of all the heroines and got the 3rd heart for the 15 day timer and when it came to the 30 day timer I couldn't defile the 4th heart needed to corrupt/defile her

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Only Red & Purple requires 4 hearts. Unsure how secret sex scenes are triggered. 1 of it's requirement is about 90% corruption for sure.

But so far what i have unlocked for secret sex,
Red Heart 3.9 heart.
Purple Heart 1.9 heart.
Yellow Heart 1.9 heart

Oct 17, 2017
Savedata for the JP version works, here's 100% CG unlock (from 2dfan)

Edit: Save data location is at
C:\Users\(username)\Documents\ESCUDE\YamizomeRevenger\save
ugh there isnt any folders in documents on my pc tho i also checked local etc but there werent any files named ESCUDE how do i find my saves :cry:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Welp, just finished to play the first time, damn the game is more complex that what i was thinking.

Also, don't underestimate the potions, they can really help.

And damn after finishing for the first time there's Hard mode and No-Wait mode ... Oh boy i feel No-Wait mode will be a pain if you're not careful at all, since it's spammmmmmmm

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i dont like that your 3 decks of skills slot upgrade and maXimum points on that deck ONLY carries on 1 girl and you need to upgrade it again to the other 4 other girls

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes