Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
There's eventually a potion that does that. Though of course, being potions, it's complete rng if you get it. All the potions I've found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To add on to FruitSmoothie's post, here are the two remaining potions.

Also, i think skill mastery is not the same as skill analysis? Could be me, but i think it's when you use a skill, it reduces it by something like 0.1 second (Total amount of time reduced is less for faster skills,more for slower skills.)
Example: Acid rain goes from 7 seconds to 6 seconds, While healing goes from 35 seconds to 30 seconds.

I could be wrong though, i haven't tested it.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I put "issue" in brackets, because I didn't really have an issue with it (I just won't play the game), I just don't understand why an evil harem MC is willingly sharing his girls in a lot of "evil MC" games, that is weird for me. Most of the times the MC's are like demon lords or something and I can't really imagine a powerful demon lord giving away his wife to simple orcs or villagers and be okay with it, he has to be a cuck to do so and for me, it ruins the whole "power fantasy" when villagers/goblins/orcs are simply cucking that "powerful" demon lord.
I haven't gotten too far into the game but the demon is obviously a sadistic psychopath, who don't really give two fucks about these girls. All he wants is to fuck them and see them suffer. He has no actual romantic/loving feeling towards them, its all pure carnal perverted urge to rape them and get revenge. He actually seems to hate them more than anything. So its perfectly understandable he "shares" them to corrupt them further and witness them fall deeper into debauchery. His main objective is to steal their magical power by corrupting them, not be in lovey-dovey relationships with them or even recruit them. Even the "good" MC is kinda rapey cause he spends all his free time playing tentacle rape games.

Its nothing like NTR where he gets off from seeing loved ones get fucked by somebody else, cause he has no love for them to begin with. This might be classified as "harem" but there is nothing "harem" about it aside from the large cast of girls.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man I wish you could see all your current skills at the upgrade skill window. Have to write down the skills I want to raise there. Game also desperately needs a "Remove all skills from all girls" button.

I haven't gotten too far into the game but the demon is obviously a sadistic psychopath, who don't really give two fucks about these girls. All he wants is to fuck them and see them suffer. He has no actual romantic/loving feeling towards them, its all pure carnal perverted urge to rape them and get revenge. He actually seems to hate them more than anything. So its perfectly understandable he "shares" them to corrupt them further and witness them fall deeper into debauchery. His main objective is to steal their magical power by corrupting them, not be in lovey-dovey relationships with them or even recruit them. Even the "good" MC is kinda rapey cause he spends all his free time playing tentacle rape games.

Its nothing like NTR where he gets off from seeing loved ones get fucked by somebody else, cause he has no love for them to begin with. This might be classified as "harem" but there is nothing "harem" about it aside from the large cast of girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole

Sole

Aug 8, 2017

It's more that he has no love for "you" yet(until you corrupt the goddess), he may call you partner and consider you a better option than winging it while weak but it's not till like mid new game+ that you get to know him better, and that his whole evil shtick is largely an act, if anything it's the goddess that's evil in context but purely on accident there's never any real malice behind her actions, she's just super stupid and oblivious.

Don't get me wrong she's cute... But also so stupid that it feels a bit uncomfortable corrupting her. Unlike the other girls he never really makes her suffer just teases her and calls her names, while venting(telling her what actually happened that lead up to her hunting him down, ironically based on rumors that started as a result other rumors "she" accidentally started and blamed him for since she got teased/bullied by other goddesses as a result.) He's upset with the heroines(not the human hosts, he doesn't particularly care about them, the actual heroines) because they murdered him to the point that only a peice of his soul survived on orders from a goddess they didn't even really know but he can't really stay mad at the goddess herself since he knows she's just an idiot.

Last edited:

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
Solved. For those wondering, the remaining day for the deadline is a multiplier of 16777216 (16777216 x 59 = 989855744 (this give 59 days remaining))
Search exact value, 4 bytes.
is that value work to skill ekspansion, potion, etc?

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
I think you need to reach 100% corruption at different
Dumb question:
How to get that scene?

View attachment 1493227
For the scenes you don't get through story progressions/endings

Scene 1
I think you need to reach 100% corruption without the use of the special options(the darker shade options) for one, you'll get a different scene then corruption drops back down to 50%

Scene 2
After talking a certain amount of times I think(not sure what the trigger is) maybe after reaching 100% a few times without actually finishing a heart, you also get another darker colored option that doesn't look spikey(looks like every other option except color) it causes 100%(aka: ends fight) and gives a new scene but doesn't actually finish the heart corruption, after the scene just like with reaching 100% without the story choice it then drops back down to 50%

Scene 3
Lastly I think you need to bring a specific ally(a corrupted heroine) to the fight for the last.

Edit:
Regarding your question about if all values follow the multiplier for use in cheat engine, HP is just the number it displays but it becomes ?? when not in a fight just scan at start of fight then after taking damage and you can control your HP, if you choose to freeze the value at max hp just remember to unfreeze the value before opening deck menu cause if you don't the game will crash, all other menus are safe though so save menu is safe.

Last edited:

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
Scene 1
I think you need to reach 100% corruption without the use of the special options(the darker shade options) for one, you'll get a different scene then corruption drops back down to 50%

Scene 2
After talking a certain amount of times I think(not sure what the trigger is) maybe after reaching 100% a few times without actually finishing a heart, you also get another darker colored option that doesn't look spikey(looks like every other option except color) it causes 100%(aka: ends fight) and gives a new scene but doesn't actually finish the heart corruption, after the scene just like with reaching 100% without the story choice it then drops back down to 50%

Scene 3
Lastly I think you need to bring a specific ally(a corrupted heroine) to the fight for the last.
Scene 1 and 2
i try it. but it isn't triggred. i try corrupt Silence 100% without use special taunt (dark color with spikey), but it isn't unlocked. wait, all heroine has same condition right?

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
No clue I unlocked the scenes on Arnesta like that haven't tried the rest yet

Edit
Just tried it out on the goddess the only character not corrupted on my most recent save and got both the methods for scene 1 and scene 2 to work, apparently the darker looking option that isn't spikey looks like a cloud not just a bubble like the rest but it's clearly not spikey. Maybe you need to do it when the heroine is only one heart away from being fully corrupted?

Last edited:

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
Edit
Just tried it out on the goddess the only character not corrupted on my most recent save and got both the methods for scene 1 and scene 2 to work, apparently the darker looking option that isn't spikey looks like a cloud not just a bubble like the rest but it's clearly not spikey. Maybe you need to do it when the heroine is only one heart away from being fully corrupted?
ohh i get it. and this method, include scene 3?

guys... guide for goddess route and harem route please
for goddess, you need new game+ and corrupt her first. i'm not sure for harem route, but you need all heroine corrupted.

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
guys... guide for goddess route and harem route please
To unlock the goddess just beat the game once and choose continue, (note: you need your game clear save to be the most recent one), she'll turn back time on whatever ending you got and show up having possessed a human like the rest of the heroines, for harem you just need to fully corrupt all the girls before the deadline is up in new game+ then finish corrupting the goddess.

I played only cheating my HP value so no need to worry about survival and managed to clear all girls within 40 days just keep in mind that, purple/red and I think maybe blue girl require that you spend time with them during a weekend as part of their corruption so try to get them done as soon as possible, (you only get so many weekends before your times up, there's a 60 days time limit in new game+)

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
ohh i get it. and this method, include scene 3?

for goddess, you need new game+ and corrupt her first. i'm not sure for harem route, but you need all heroine corrupted.
Couldn't get method 3 to work on the goddess tried out every heroine on her but nothing, seems she doesn't have that slot in her gallery though so not sure if I'm wrong about how to get scene three or the goddess is the only heroine without a threesome scene involving another heroine, given that she doesn't have the slot it might just be that, I'll get back to ya after trying out method three on a regular heroines later.

Ghinan

Nov 9, 2018
Scene 2
Hoo.... i get it for trigger scene 2. thanks dude
trigger after scene 1, 2 times.

1636521756209.png

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I see that people are a bit confused about the alternative corruption scenes. (The special corruption scenes that are not normally available unless certain requirements are met.)
The requirements are that the girls heart gems corruption are at around 90%, AND your zone control is 90% or higher. They also only occur on certain amount of hearts, for example:

Arnestia (Red hair) at three hearts. This mean if she's only at 1 or 2 hearts,it won't trigger.
According to some sources on the internet, all the other girls also have a special corruption scene at 3 hearts as well, with the exception of labyrinth, which is at 2 hearts.
Goddess fein has a special corruption scene at 2 hearts as well.

Not sure if it also requires a certain amount of affection as well (after a few green bubbles in the daytime). I don't think it affects it, but I wouldn't put it past them to also require some.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So does anybody know what Zone Mastery does? Not Zone Control. Repentance Hall D raises it and the potion and such but I'm not sure what it does. I thought maybe it improves how fast you gain Zone Control in battle. If it does, seems kind of pathetic and a waste of time.

stashar

Aug 31, 2021
So does anybody know what Zone Mastery does? Not Zone Control. Repentance Hall D raises it and the potion and such but I'm not sure what it does. I thought maybe it improves how fast you gain Zone Control in battle. If it does, seems kind of pathetic and a waste of time.
Try getting Harem ending on hard-mode. With 60 days, 3 gems for Silence/Labyrinth/Arnesta, and 4-gems for Aquila, Citron, and 2-Gems for Goddes, you only have 3 days per gem.

Gem1 and Gem2 can be done in 2-days if you're really good with +Zone Control. But Acid Rain does too much damage to Code:Silence, so she gets knocked down and runs away before you really can spam the +30% taunts on her. Instead, you use Smile Flash D (almost no damage but high zone control), and other +Zone Control buffs (maybe the +Zone potion) so that you can hit the high-level taunts on her before she runs.

When you get to Gem4 (Arnesta, Aquila, Citron), and Gem2 for the Goddess, you'll find that very, very little corruption moves at all. Even when you hit +30% taunts, you probably only get 7.5% corruption or so. That means you need to be pushing about 150+% worth of taunts per battle (or roughly 33% corruption per battle) to complete the 4-Gems in time for the harem end.

The only way you're gonna get 150%ish worth of taunts per battle is by buffing Zone Control severely and spamming high-Zone skills, like Smile Flash D, Acid Rain, and maybe even a touch of Repentance Hall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peacekeepr
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes