acherus22

Jun 22, 2017
I've noticed, unfortunately, that the translation quality starts to drop off towards the last part of the game. It went from being a pretty decent translation to a fair bit of Engrish and poor grammar during the final objective phase.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys any idea how to cheat in this game i never try any tipe of game like this to cheat and cheat engine is not working to much for this game ... any tips please ?

tomokun165q

Jul 13, 2019
I remember being able to Cheat Engine the deadline date for the objectives in the Japanese version of the game. But I haven't been able to replicate this in the JAST version.
Atm, I'm searching for exact 4 Bytes values. Have anyone managed to edit the deadline value?

Solved. For those wondering, the remaining day for the deadline is a multiplier of 16777216 (16777216 x 59 = 989855744 (this give 59 days remaining))
Search exact value, 4 bytes.
can u teach me how to use that..thanks..

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Can someone make a workupload link for the installer download?

I can't use the non-installer because I can't install the visual C++ 2008, and the installer links aren't working for me. The download would start and then it just...stops or tells me I need to wait 7 days.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
There is a lot of stupid Clark Kent syndrome going on here. How the fuck does the heroines not recognize each other while transformed when they are best friends and look 99% identical to their original self? Also, why don't they recognize the protag when he looks 100% like himself even if Clive took over his mind? I mean if their outfits at least had some sort of mask or something to make this sensible but there isn't.

Also, when we see the prologue, we see the heroines already looking exactly like their Earthly counterparts(Except the godess) before they even followed Clive there. What the fuck is up with that? I hate plot holes with a passion but this is so ridiculous i have a hard time even getting engaged in the story tbh. What do you think?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
There is a lot of stupid Clark Kent syndrome going on here. How the fuck does the heroines not recognize each other while transformed when they are best friends and look 99% identical to their original self? Also, why don't they recognize the protag when he looks 100% like himself even if Clive took over his mind? I mean if their outfits at least had some sort of mask or something to make this sensible but there isn't.

Also, when we see the prologue, we see the heroines already looking exactly like their Earthly counterparts(Except the godess) before they even followed Clive there. What the fuck is up with that? I hate plot holes with a passion but this is so ridiculous i have a hard time even getting engaged in the story tbh. What do you think?
I don't think we know why the original heroines bodies are already looking like pretty much the girls they lend their power on Earth.

For the heroines not recognizing each other and not recognizing MC, i have a theory. I'm thinking about some sort of special magic that when they transform, they are unrecognizable by the others no matter what

If you want to know why this theory, it's because i read a manga with magical girls and ennemies having the same appearance as not transformed but because of some magic when transforming, they can't recognize each other. Yup x)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I don't think we know why the original heroines bodies are already looking like pretty much the girls they lend their power on Earth.

For the heroines not recognizing each other and not recognizing MC, i have a theory. I'm thinking about some sort of special magic that when they transform, they are unrecognizable by the others no matter what

If you want to know why this theory, it's because i read a manga with magical girls and ennemies having the same appearance as not transformed but because of some magic when transforming, they can't recognize each other. Yup x)
Even if I accept the magical barrier thing, it still makes no sense for the heroines to already look exactly like their earthly persona. Even if we assume they randomly looked like some people on earth, what are the chances they are all together and are best friends?

I just played the part where Ayaka meets Arnesta for the first time and nearly burst out laughing from how ridiculous it is they just ignore how its literally her own reflection talking to her. I'm pondering about just grabbing the save for the H-scenes and throw the game in the trash afterwards (n)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

There's always the chance that we have a reverse Quintessential Quintuplets (An anime about quintuplets that actually look the same canon wise, but all of them look completely different to the viewer to avoid confusion) situation where the girls actually look much different from the otherworlders in reality, they only look the same to the viewer to avoid confusion. I really only remember them being compared personalty wise and maybe that they had a somewhat similar appearance. Something that backs up the reverse Quintessential Quintuplets scenario:

When Ayaka meets Arnesta, she doesn't mention how she's basically a clone of her. You'd think that'd be the first thing she says if they really looked so similar right? She actually doesn't bring it up at all. Even when she transforms, she seems surprised by how different she appears when transformed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some other issues:

1. Why can Clive sense the girls are attached to the otherworlders immediately, but the goddess and the girls can't sense the Clive/MC connection or the other girls?

2. Another obvious one, why did the girls not choose to work together? I defended it a bit ago with the zone conflict and that all the girls are strong to devil's advocate it, but it's odd that the girls given their personalities would choose to solo things. We know the girls are majorly in control even when transformed, why is Silence then so confident in working alone? Citron/Labyrinth is somewhat understandable, the rest are questionable at best. The goddess even tells Ayaka to work with the other heroines, I assume she would have also told the others that. Makes it a bit rougher that they all decided to completely split up so easily against the goddesses wishes just because their zones conflicted.

Some defense for why all the girls are likely to be around the MC. Clive mentions age and personalities should be similar, but doesn't mention appearance (At least here):

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
There's always the chance that we have a reverse Quintessential Quintuplets (An anime about quintuplets that actually look the same canon wise, but all of them look completely different to the viewer to avoid confusion) situation where the girls actually look much different from the otherworlders in reality, they only look the same to the viewer to avoid confusion. I really only remember them being compared personalty wise and maybe that they had a somewhat similar appearance. Something that backs up the reverse Quintessential Quintuplets scenario:

When Ayaka meets Arnesta, she doesn't mention how she's basically a clone of her. You'd think that'd be the first thing she says if they really looked so similar right? She actually doesn't bring it up at all. Even when she transforms, she seems surprised by how different she appears when transformed.

Some other issues:

1. Why can Clive sense the girls are attached to the otherworlders immediately, but the goddess and the girls can't sense the Clive/MC connection or the other girls?

2. Another obvious one, why did the girls not choose to work together? I defended it a bit ago with the zone conflict and that all the girls are strong to devil's advocate it, but it's odd that the girls given their personalities would choose to solo things. We know the girls are majorly in control even when transformed, why is Silence then so confident in working alone? Citron/Labyrinth is somewhat understandable, the rest are questionable at best. The goddess even tells Ayaka to work with the other heroines, I assume she would have also told the others that. Makes it a bit rougher that they all decided to completely split up so easily against the goddesses wishes just because their zones conflicted.

Some defense for why all the girls are likely to be around the MC. Clive mentions age and personalities should be similar, but doesn't mention appearance (At least here):

Yeah, all in all it's pretty complex still, have to find things left and right to see why x thing dosen't happen or things like that.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
What does defile the heroine mean here ?
I have 2 Hearts with all girls and 3rd star with Red Haired one 5 days left.

thehorses2

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2018
Well I guess I have to git gud. 2 hours of my life down the drain xD
But Ill continue because Im a masochist. TY

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
lets say that the average time a player beats the game without new game plus is 45 days.
either CLive is very good with his decoys or the heroines and the goddess are very dumb that they got decoy trapped for 1 1/2 months.

if they cant work together because of Zone issues, whats stopping them to do a pokemon battle 5v1?
red girl fights Clive and when shes gets tired or near defeat, another girl attacks while the red girl retreats and rest.
and other girls will may surround Clive in case he escape.
but that is if they know how to deal with those decoy first

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Well I guess I have to git gud. 2 hours of my life down the drain xD
But Ill continue because Im a masochist. TY
The game is meant to be played multiple times. The first run, you'll have trouble even getting one girl. Labyrinth seems to be the first you're meant to aim for (Along with maybe Silence?). The game has 5 levels of skills. Base, Yellow +, Yellow ++, Red +, Red ++. Once you start getting most your skills leveled up at Red ++ is when you can really start aim for multiple girls a run to full corruption. You need to new game + multiple times to be able to get up to Red ++ skills. Before that you'll have trouble even unlocking 50% of the gallery.

Not to mention how difficult farming skills from some of the girls is. The number on the right side of the skill is how many more times the girl has to use the skill before you level up and improve your mastery of it. Some girls force you to tank shots from them over and over to unlock their skills. Basically the game forces you to choose between leveling/upgrading skills, acquiring skills, or farming CGs. You can't do everything in one run. Analyzing the girls and upgrading your skill are mutually exclusive with corrupting the girls as quickly as possible for their full corruptions scenes + harem ending.

I'm about in the middle of my third run I think, and I haven't fully analyzed any of the girls yet. Especially the goddess, some of her skills are fucking brutal to farm with all her skill reducing skills and high damage attacks.

Basically the priority is like:

1. Prioritize upgrading skills to at least Red + through multiple new game +s, this allows you to survive a beating from most of the girls (Especially Divine Protection, Full Boost, Healing). Raising your HP or magic really doesn't matter since they'll be nerfed in new games.
2. You can farm some of the low level cgs that take repeated victories without corruption during this time.
3. Now that you can play defense a bit and don't need to worry about knocking the girls down as fast as possible, you can farm analysis of the girls to unlock their more obnoxious skills. That means going full defense with Divine Protection, Full Boost, Healing and whatever other defense passives or skills you can manage. Some of the girls strongest abilities are crazy powerful and you won't unlock them naturally any time soon if you don't explicitly farm them.
4. Upgrade those new skills and such and now you can do a run focusing more on corrupting them all.

Probably takes until your 4th or 5th run until you can really just go ham on the girls, lol. This is why the skill system/unlocks seems so absurd in your first run. It's designed for like a 5 run playthrough.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i had trouble with analyzing enemy skills to because i keep using lunatic skill stopper and sacred gauge to 0 skills with full boost.
maybe i wont have trouble if i use passive damage reduction skills with damage reduction skills.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh btw, I'm starting to get that Full Boost + Healing bug where they share a cd. It only happens sometimes. That sucks. Sometimes the skill just disappears like it's been erased but will still activate. Sometimes it straight up poofs.

i had trouble with analyzing enemy skills to because i keep using lunatic skill stopper and sacred gauge to 0 skills with full boost.
maybe i wont have trouble if i use passive damage reduction skills with damage reduction skills.
Yeah, that part really sucks. It's easy to shut a girl's skills down, but then you can't farm/unlock their skills lol. That said, I do use Bind in my farming build, I think it's worth slowing their damage a bit so I have more time to heal and cast Divine Protection. I definitely stopped using Sacred Gauge real fast though lol. I use:

1: Divine Protection D, Full Boost D, Acid Rain D, defense passive.
2: Repentance Hall D, Bind D, Healing D, defense passive.
3: Attacks for when my hp gets low and I need to blitz the girl down before dying lol + more defense passives.

Acid Rain D and Repentance Hall D keep your Zone Gauge healthy, which reduces the damage you take and can allow you to fuck the girl instead of retreating sometimes for more expansion points. Cycle between 1 and 2 until your hp gets low, then use 3 knock the girl down so you can fuck her or retreat.

Of course, you also need Sacred Oracle A for Goddess Fein, or you aren't going to survive her. Interestingly, you can swap to it even after she casts it if you're quick and it will still protect your skills. Gauge Removal A for Labyrinth is a good idea too, but Gauge Removal isn't as dangerous as Sacred Oracle. I'm sure there are some other counters that are worth it too, but with how many skills all the girls have, I usually don't bother. Passives defenses are more stable than counters (Especially before you can see when they're going to use all their attacks).

Some really awesome later game skills that need to be farmed:

I'm at the end of my 3rd run and I'm still discovering new skills on the girls. Labyrinth just used a skill called Blood Inside for the first time ever, lmao. Holy shit, it never ends.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes