Rixzscen

Oct 12, 2020
you can use next scan when the day change, for example in my SS its 17*...... , next day you use the next with 16*.....

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Why can Clive sense the girls are attached to the otherworlders immediately, but the goddess and the girls can't sense the Clive/MC connection or the other girls?
That I can explain. Clive said that Zone energy is like your beating heart. He said too, that the heroines are not replacing the soul but linking it to them. And additionally Clive is way more experienced. So Clive can sink into hiding into the half assimilated body where he can read energy close to his host but not let them leak out as he is using his host as a jamming device while those heroines are unable to hid those little signals.

ColdPlate

Jul 19, 2020
You can right click on the open screen, where you start a new game. It opens up a whole list of things you can do, mainly the scenes probably any scene in the game, including the staff talk, unobtained scenes.

I did this in a run where I had one completed route though, so i'm not sure if this works on a fresh game.

Edit: This does indeed work on a fresh newgame, rightclick and you have access to all the scenes (albeit in a list), do note that some of the few do crash the game though.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Anybody know what Dexterity is? The term isn't used anywhere else. I assume it might be skill CD or something just translated differently based on the name.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019

what do you mean by increase duration by 15??? 15 frames?? 15%?
I think by increasing duration by 15, it's either 15% percent or 1.5 seconds. And i think it's more of the latter than the former.

Note that i didn't experiment enough to be sure about this, would have to do a lot of testing to be sure about it so take what i said with a grain of salt.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
another question: can you get ++ or higher blue passive skills?
Yellow or red? Skills go Base/Yellow+/Yellow++/Red+/Red++

From what I've seen: Passives can only go up to Yellow++. Attacks can only go up to Red+. Some support skills seem to be the only things that can go up to Red++. I've attempted to upgrade Healing/Noble Cross D Red+ to Healing/Noble Cross D Red++ approximately a million times and I've never been able to do it, so I'm pretty sure it's not possible.

Skills I've managed to get it Red++: Repentance Hall D, Divine Protection D, Full Boost D, Light Wall D, Bind D, Lunatic Waltz D, Bind A (Pretty sure most counters can go to Red++, I just barely use them so I haven't bothered trying to upgrade them).

Something else I tested is whether you need to have the defense deck selected when attacked for them to work: You do not. Using 4 Mystic Eyes of Fortification, which should reduce damage by 20%. Aquila always does Round House Kick, Flames of Judgement, Purge in that order unless you disrupt her skill cds, so it's stable for testing since the zone control damage you take is the same each attempt.

35% extra Zone Control protects you as much as Divine Protection D (20%) is something I found interesting. Weird part is that starting with Smile Flash to boost the starting Zone Control before the combo doesn't raise defense going from 62% to 72%. I get the feeling there are flat caps with Zone Control that boost defenses rather than it being a percentage boost. Finally see a defense increase at 77%, so one cap may be 75%.

Zone Control for the MC's damage:

How the fuck Zone Mastery works is anybody's guess since it's not displayed anywhere for whatever reason. I'm really curious about that but there's no way for me to test it reliably without numbers. It actually doesn't seem to do anything if used at the start of battle for the MC's offensive or defensive Zone Control. There's a chance the MC starts off with it maxed already and it only becomes useful later in battle? That would mean at the very least it's not worth leading with, and worst case scenario it has no effect on Zone Control gains/losses (The skill Repentance Hall could be bebugged as well).

Defense calcs are weird as fuck, and seem to include Zone Control early in the damage calculation, after all your passives/actives/counters are calculated. This means you can negate Zone Control loss with high damage negation. What's weird is that counters don't seem to work as well with passives as active abilities. I don't know how that works.

TLDR for all my testing so far:

Last edited:
Reactions: wyldstrykr

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I love Citron's threeway scene

so im just unlucky that i cant do a yellow ++ on a passive skill. ty
Maybe not, you need to new game+ to start getting some yellow++ skills. You may need new game++ to start getting red+. If it's your first run, that's normal. You may also need to be on hard mode, not sure if it just increases the chance of higher level skills or gates them completely.

Last edited:

Oct 28, 2019
I remember being able to Cheat Engine the deadline date for the objectives in the Japanese version of the game. But I haven't been able to replicate this in the JAST version.
Atm, I'm searching for exact 4 Bytes values. Have anyone managed to edit the deadline value?

Solved. For those wondering, the remaining day for the deadline is a multiplier of 16777216 (16777216 x 59 = 989855744 (this give 59 days remaining))
Search exact value, 4 bytes.
Thank you, it was very helpfull.
If it can help someone, the expand point for cheat engine it's a multiple of 65536 (4 bytes)
(5439488 means 250 expand point)

Reactions: Dikoly

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
CG/Scene unlocks (The unlock info is spread all over the thread, and I've seen some misinformation posted, so compiling and clarifying all the info here):

Extra info on secret sex scenes:

Last edited:
Reactions: juansm

Limz

Jun 27, 2021
I remember being able to Cheat Engine the deadline date for the objectives in the Japanese version of the game. But I haven't been able to replicate this in the JAST version.
Atm, I'm searching for exact 4 Bytes values. Have anyone managed to edit the deadline value?

Solved. For those wondering, the remaining day for the deadline is a multiplier of 16777216 (16777216 x 59 = 989855744 (this give 59 days remaining))
Search exact value, 4 bytes.
In case i play other game like this. is the Multiplier usually same for this kind of games? or do we need to search for it ?
also how to get the multiplier number.

Oct 28, 2019
In case i play other game like this. is the Multiplier usually same for this kind of games? or do we need to search for it ?
also how to get the multiplier number.
You need to search for it every time you relaunch the game ): the adress change .
If you want to find the exact number in this game, make some save with a different amount of expansion point.
open Cheat engine and enter the value of your expansion point at this moment * 65536. click at first scan
. If you have a lot of result, spent some point or load a save with a different amount of point.
Enter your new value (point*65536), click at next scan.
remade the operation up to have 1 or 2 adress.
At the end replace the values of these adress by the amount of point you want (don't forget to multiply by 65536)

Limz

Jun 27, 2021
You need to search for it every time you relaunch the game ): the adress change .
If you want to find the exact number in this game, make some save with a different amount of expansion point.
open Cheat engine and enter the value of your expansion point at this moment * 65536. click at first scan
. If you have a lot of result, spent some point or load a save with a different amount of point.
Enter your new value (point*65536), click at next scan.
remade the operation up to have 1 or 2 adress.
At the end replace the values of these adress by the amount of point you want (don't forget to multiply by 65536)
Thanks for the reply.
Sorry for many question, is there a way to cheat out the magic points or etc ?
also is there time limit in this game ? even with edit/cheats how much days left ?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes