MIC132

May 14, 2018
Anyone else experiencing a slight delay with voiced lines? Like the game "hangs" slightly when the next line is voice, as if loading voices was taking a noticeable amount of time (half a second or so).
It's not impossible that the game is just that unoptimized in this regard, but I can hardly believe it's just that.

vinjo

May 3, 2020
Can you guys teach me how do you find the value of "16777216" and "65536"?
i succeed in change days with day*16777216
and expansion points with points*5336
but i don't know how do you guys get multiplier value in the first place.
also can you tell me how to find the right addres? kinda confused me

beepo no sleepo

Oct 6, 2018
I'm feeling extra stupid because I can't figure this out but how do I battle a corrupted hero? I've fully corrupted Red Hair Princess Knight and it says I can 'Spar with a corrupted hero to strengthen the protagonist' but I can't find the button or anything? Is it a chance they become available at night?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
I'm feeling extra stupid because I can't figure this out but how do I battle a corrupted hero? I've fully corrupted Red Hair Princess Knight and it says I can 'Spar with a corrupted hero to strengthen the protagonist' but I can't find the button or anything? Is it a chance they become available at night?
Yeah you have to wait for them to spawn at night, like normal heroines.

Reactions: beepo no sleepo

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Noone else has the problem I described above? Neither my system nor my disk is that slow..

Notorious Pig

Jun 9, 2019
Labyrinth and Silence also have a spare scene that I haven't found yet. Because they have one less defilement scene, I guess they have an extra somewhere. It might have to do with focusing them entirely during weekend scenes or something, not sure where else it would be.
You're missing their 'Second time defiled sex" scenes. I don't know why only those two have more than one.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know where can i find the game without the instaler?
Here's what you do.
You download the installer version (as apparently, all the surviving links are for that; yup, even the UploadHaven one, which is supposed to be the non-installer version; so just an FYI, I guess).
You install it somewhere. Choose not to run after install.
You copy the game files (from that folder) to where you actually would want the game's folder to be.
Uninstall the game from the install location (there is an Uninstall.exe in there, or you could use the Windows's own program/app uninstaller (in W10 it's under 'Apps & Features') or even better, Revo Uninstaller or something), and you're done.
You have the game where you want it, as though a non-installer download, and the install is no more, with 100% of traces gone (I assume).

Yeah, takes an extra 2-3 minutes. But may be worth it, I guess?
GL.

Reactions: RockSalt

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
THANK YOU, thank you thank you
I have been waiting for this for longest time

Same man, vnrpg is always have been my fav, good or bad
some of them can be really good that can even make you forgot about the h-scene and some of them are really shitty
If only someone would translate Arterial of Origins [Eushully], sighh , that one is the best deck building H-Vnrpg game i play so far, but alas, MTL till this days
Hey, care to recommend me some of them which have been translated to English? Any genre.

May 6, 2017
Hey, care to recommend me some of them which have been translated to English? Any genre.
i assume limited for vnrpg right, let see
there always " Eushully ", their game are all vnrpg so just search for it in this website game forum and u can find lot of their game, most of them are properly translate but there are some of them are still MTL so make sure u check it whether its mtl or not.

Same with " AliceSoft ", there too much game for this 2 developer to recomend so it best u search for it urself. I recomend playing "Rance" series since its a classic, for something new will be " Dohna Dohna ", and for best Hscene vnrpg would be " Evenicle " series for this developer, This is just my taste.

other than that
Venus Blood series, that is
Venus blood hollow , Venus blood frontier , Venus blood chimera (well chimera is more to training sim than rpg)

then u have
Suzukari Dungeon ( dungeon defense game )
Baldr Sky (mecha, recomended for those who good at fast pace combo input, story driven though)
Duel Savior ( same as Baldr sky since it made by same developer )
Seinarukana 2 (Sci fi+ fantasy turn based game, u dont need to play the first game to play this)
Yumina Etherial (sci fi + fantasy turn based rpg, fun game but a bit repetitive after a while)
lastly
Re:Lord 1 and Re:lord 2 (this one is more like cheap rpg like galgame kinda like This yamizome game, still fun overall)

Edit: Also Check out Eiyuu Senki and Eiyuu Senki Gold, definitely recommend if u like conquering type game (aspired by Sengoku Rance from alice soft)

Last edited:

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
i assume limited for vnrpg right, let see
there always " Eushully ", their game are all vnrpg so just search for it in this website game forum and u can find lot of their game, most of them are properly translate but there are some of them are still MTL so make sure u check it whether its mtl or not.

Same with " AliceSoft ", there too much game for this 2 developer to recomend so it best u search for it urself. I recomend playing "Rance" series since its a classic, for something new will be " Dohna Dohna ", and for best Hscene vnrpg would be " Evenicle " series for this developer, This is just my taste.

other than that
Venus Blood series, that is
Venus blood hollow , Venus blood frontier , Venus blood chimera (well chimera is more to training sim than rpg)

then u have
Suzukari Dungeon ( dungeon defense game )
Baldr Sky (mecha, recomended for those who good at fast pace combo input, story driven though)
Duel Savior ( same as Baldr sky since it made by same developer )
Seinarukana 2 (Sci fi+ fantasy turn based game, u dont need to play the first game to play this)
Yumina Etherial (sci fi + fantasy turn based rpg, fun game but a bit repetitive after a while)
lastly
Re:Lord 1 and Re:lord 2 (this one is more like cheap rpg like galgame kinda like This yamizome game, still fun overall)

Edit: Also Check out Eiyuu Senki and Eiyuu Senki Gold, definitely recommend if u like conquering type game (aspired by Sengoku Rance from alice soft)
Hi thanks for the list, have question for you.
1. Any of those that your listed have harem ending? i know eiyuu senki have those but the other i don't know.
2. Which order to play venus blood series? (story & gameplay)

May 6, 2017
Hi thanks for the list, have question for you.
1. Any of those that your listed have harem ending? i know eiyuu senki have those but the other i don't know.
2. Which order to play venus blood series? (story & gameplay)
first question answer
Rance series basically a harem orient since it has no route whatsoever, same with evenicle. Other than Dohna Dohna, most alicesoft game does has harem end.
Eushully games mostly has harem theme as well, although only some of them has harem ending, some of them are not eventhough the MC is basically fuck everyone the same ( im looking at u Amayui Castle Meister and Kamidori Alchemy meister ).
Venus blood series and Suzukari dungeon are also the same.
Duel savior / justice also has harem ending as well, but u need to play all route to unlock it.

Second question answer
All Venus blood series is stand alone game, think of it as parallel world kinda thing eventhough they have same lore terminologies, like Fate series or Fgo if u understand that reference.
So dont worry and just play whichever venus blood u wanna play first.
if u worry about gameplay, i guess, Frontier come out first then Hollow, so Hollow has better and additional stuff than Frontier in term of gameplay.
Chimera is training sim game so its different type of game than hollow and frontier entirely.

Last edited:
Reactions: famoult

nofunds

Mar 16, 2020
Bloody pseudo ntr .... I play these often but when its unexpected...
I thought it was pure reincarnation, not tsukihime roa's style of reincarnation.
Welp, reminds me the time that I read tragedy novel in novelupdates, I went in expecting a happy ending but it was not. A year later, a tragedy tag was finally added to it

fgfwefwf

Oct 3, 2021
anyone else experiencing the bug where it wouldn't give you the spiky box to corrupt fei even thou u got her weakness scene played and all other 5 corrupted

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
I've tried and tried again but nothing seems to work for me
Can anyone repost the installation guide again ??

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
anyone encounter this issue?, i mean the game runs no problem when click ok,
but still bothering me is like have missing file in game
1.png

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes