Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
Something weird is happening with my game. I just finished my first playthrough, I corrupted SILENCE, then the goddess' zone appeared the next day, beat her easily, wasn't even a challenge. It was really anticlimactic in my opinion, really thought she would be the hardest to fight, kinda let down. I get it's probably that way for NG+ but still, make it a little more interesting. Maybe I was just op, idk I was playing as optimally as possible throughout the game, but anyways. Sex scene happened, credits rolled, and I got an ending. Labyrinth's ending. Even though I never fully corrupted her. I was so confused at that point, and then I started NG+ and was more confused because the goddess does something different from how the first playthrough ended. I knew something was wrong so I loaded the last save and fought the goddess again, but this time I got the goddess ending. Which I assume shouldn't be possible unless it's NG+. There's clearly something wrong with my version of the game, not sure if this'll happen in NG+ but I hope not. Anyone know why I'm getting random endings.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Something weird is happening with my game. I just finished my first playthrough, I corrupted SILENCE, then the goddess' zone appeared the next day, beat her easily, wasn't even a challenge. It was really anticlimactic in my opinion, really thought she would be the hardest to fight, kinda let down. I get it's probably that way for NG+ but still, make it a little more interesting. Maybe I was just op, idk I was playing as optimally as possible throughout the game, but anyways. Sex scene happened, credits rolled, and I got an ending. Labyrinth's ending. Even though I never fully corrupted her. I was so confused at that point, and then I started NG+ and was more confused because the goddess does something different from how the first playthrough ended. I knew something was wrong so I loaded the last save and fought the goddess again, but this time I got the goddess ending. Which I assume shouldn't be possible unless it's NG+. There's clearly something wrong with my version of the game, not sure if this'll happen in NG+ but I hope not. Anyone know why I'm getting random endings.
Oh about that, don't worry. No matter what, you will always get the Labyrinth ending first and then the Goddess ending second. After that, since you will still stay in the 60 days things, the endings won't be random anymore

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
Oh about that, don't worry. No matter what, you will always get the Labyrinth ending first and then the Goddess ending second. After that, since you will still stay in the 60 days things, the endings won't be random anymore
So if I were to load up that save again and beat it for the third time I'd get the proper ending? Why is it like that?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
So if I were to load up that save again and beat it for the third time I'd get the proper ending? Why is it like that?
I have some ideas about why it's like this but atm don't have time to write them.

And yeah, if you beat it the third time you would get the ending with your most corrupted heroine and/or the one with the most affection with you. Don't remember if they count only one of those or the two conditions.

Reactions: Eromo
Apr 23, 2022
I'm relatively early in the game (1st playthrough, 2nd task). I'm trying to follow the advice given in to extend playable days, but I can't win fights when corruption bar is near full - all I can do in corruption phase is cancel it, the girls refuse to run away, and I have to escape or lose. Am I misunderstanding something? How do I fill hearts without finishing taunts?
Also, what skill sets can you recommend for this early game section? What learnable skills are worth going for?

Edit: Figured it out, first heart doesn't have the "fill the heart without using final taunt" scene. The scenes appeared on further hearts.

Last edited:

Perzo_Le_Perv

Jan 15, 2020
On VNDB, the game is tagged with "Naked sprites" yet I see no naked sprites. Not even in the sprite viewer. Is it like one of those games where you have to unlock 100% of every single thing before you can see nude sprites or is VNDB wrong or what?
I've found them.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
I'm trying to download this game without an installer, but the links either A) Don't work, or B) Giving me folders filled with 'setup'. Does anyone have a link for a version without an installer?

Feb 4, 2018
I don't understand one thing... What happens in the endings? Is there an ending where the MC (And not only clive) get all the girls? Maybe something where Clive gets tired, goes away and the MC gets all the girls?

Is there an actual happy ending for the MC?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I don't understand one thing... What happens in the endings? Is there an ending where the MC (And not only clive) get all the girls? Maybe something where Clive gets tired, goes away and the MC gets all the girls?

Is there an actual happy ending for the MC?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't comment on the other endings as I haven't seen them, but I would like to point out that the MC seems to be happy regardless, though I do think the game pushes the 'Clive's conquests are also the MC's' narrative a bit too hard given that Clive is fully in control for most of the sex scenes, and the MC's own lack of -let's call it initiative- make him less of a character in my opinion.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Every time a game with only still CG hentai scenes get the "animated" tag just because some attack sequences are animated, an angel dies.
We really need an "animated sex" tag if people are going to keep doing this.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Can't comment on the other endings as I haven't seen them, but I would like to point out that the MC seems to be happy regardless, though I do think the game pushes the 'Clive's conquests are also the MC's' narrative a bit too hard given that Clive is fully in control for most of the sex scenes, and the MC's own lack of -let's call it initiative- make him less of a character in my opinion.
So is EVERY scene in the game, especially the tentacles, just with the MC watching off-camera?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
So is EVERY scene in the game, especially the tentacles, just with the MC watching off-camera?
Assuming you don't count Clive as the MC, then the MC only gets like one sex scene with the childhood friend, after she's completely defiled and working for Clive. I assume the other girls are the same.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Assuming you don't count Clive as the MC, then the MC only gets like one sex scene with the childhood friend, after she's completely defiled and working for Clive. I assume the other girls are the same.
Well, I meant more like are all scenes set up with someone just sitting there watching? Like the tentacle scenes can't really involve the guy, so...

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes