Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Well, I meant more like are all scenes set up with someone just sitting there watching? Like the tentacle scenes can't really involve the guy, so...
Technically speaking, monster sex only occurs for 3 out of 9 of the childhood friend's sex scenes (Reprises don't count, the final defilement is one sequence so I count that as one, and alternate scenes are distinct so count separately), but she also has one masturbation scene due to aphrodisiac. That's a ratio of 5 to 9 for scenes where the MC's body is physically involved, though it may differ on the girl, since I don't remember how the game handles 3 heart heroines.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Technically speaking, monster sex only occurs for 3 out of 9 of the childhood friend's sex scenes (Reprises don't count, the final defilement is one sequence so I count that as one, and alternate scenes are distinct so count separately), but she also has one masturbation scene due to aphrodisiac. That's a ratio of 5 to 9 for scenes where the MC's body is physically involved, though it may differ on the girl, since I don't remember how the game handles 3 heart heroines.
Oh, so there's times when the game's narrative is just the girl on her own?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Oh, so there's times when the game's narrative is just the girl on her own?
No. In all of the monster + masturbation cases Clive is verbally assaulting the girl in question. When I said physically involved, I specifically meant that the MC's body could physically be seen in the art, and is doing sexual things directly to the girl. The MC's body is always technically physically present, but in the above mentioned cases rather than doing anything sexual himself Clive mouths off to decrease the girl's morale while his minions do her, and doesn't appear in the CG.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
No. In all of the monster + masturbation cases Clive is verbally assaulting the girl in question. When I said physically involved, I specifically meant that the MC's body could physically be seen in the art, and is doing sexual things directly to the girl. The MC's body is always technically physically present, but in the above mentioned cases rather than doing anything sexual himself Clive mouths off to decrease the girl's morale while his minions do her, and doesn't appear in the CG.
Gotcha. Thanks for the info.

Aug 4, 2023
few minutes into the game I already feel disappointed with the translation
I hear married couple like, (next line) haven't married yet
text: dating, haven't started dating:(

hear: fumbling twice is embarrassing
1702546960671.png

doesn't really matter that much but annoys me a lot

edit: these keep coming up! why the fuck they change the lines so much even my weeb ears (never studied jp) can tell they are not what's being said

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkCactus

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
anyone know which dl link doesn't have a virus? only game so far i have found where firefox has refused the dl saying it has a virus or maleware

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes