Oct 28, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
Sorry for many question, is there a way to cheat out the magic points or etc ?
also is there time limit in this game ? even with edit/cheats how much days left ?
Don't worry.
If you want to change the magic points, I just tested it, and it is also a multiple of 65536 (It is the same as the expand point).
For the time limit, I don't think there is one (if we do not take into account of the timer at the top of the screen).

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Here's my save after 5 ng+ playthroughs.

No wait mode is silly. Game becomes a literal bullet hell. Luckily, you can control the enemies with multiple lunatic waltz skills even in this mode, preventing them from taking any action at all if you cycle through them carefully.

Location of save file: C:\Users\(username)\Documents\ESCUDE\YamizomeRevenger\save

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
Pretty sure I encountered a bug where my skills go back to the default setup for certain character fights, Anyone know how to fix this?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
I may have found a breakthrough, but you can progress the corruption while not moving to the next day.
Here's how:
Just keep corrupting them in battles until they leave the battle
As soon as they leave the battle, you can just go to the backlog and jump back 1 line
(the corruption progress should stay at when they left the battle and you can keep corrupting her with no date change)

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
at least not as retarded as someone joins and then trash talk the game
the no wait mode looks fun but not if you didnt beat hard mode. i got framedrop with multiple action tho

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
FYI, I only got 2 of the 7 routes so far. I don't mind the grind because I'm invested in the story. When I get to finishing all the routes, I'll give it a review. If there was a way to give it a 4.5/5, I would.

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
How do you use the support character attack. I have filled up the wait timer several times but the attack never seems to trigger

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you use the support character attack. I have filled up the wait timer several times but the attack never seems to trigger
It's whenever you aren't attacking. Your own attacks get prioritized, so as long as you have an active ability off cd on your current skill wheel waiting to be cast, their special will never activate. Gotta stay on a wheel that has no abilities off cd until it casts.

Interesting note about their abilities is that they can cast multiple skills. I figured they would have one "flagship" skill that they always use, but they each have at least have 2 skills they can use, maybe more.

alleway14

Aug 3, 2018
Can you only get the individual heroine ending on the first playthrough?
I got Silence´s on the 1st, then went for Labyrinth on New Game+, got her fully corrupted by day 50... but didn´t get an ending, and I was left with the choice of defeating the Goddess, thus getting HER ending, or let the timer run to day 60 and getting a ´sort of ending´ where Clive gets tired of waiting and completely takes over you (no CG).
So, What do you need to do in order to obtain an individual Ending?

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Savedata for the JP version works, here's 100% CG unlock (from 2dfan)

Edit: Save data location is at
C:\Users\(username)\Documents\ESCUDE\YamizomeRevenger\save
any other save files? what i got form this is just a .txtdocument from notepad...

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
i just cant even save game, my save folder also doesn't seem to exist even though I've followed the instructions of others. Somebody can help me?
Screenshot (1682).png

Gyzmo

May 24, 2021
How many times do you need to defeat the Heroine for the 4th corrupted/defiled Heart? I defeated her at least 3-4 times and nothing.... I've got the 2nd heart when finding the weakness of all the heroines and got the 3rd heart for the 15 day timer and when it came to the 30 day timer I couldn't defile the 4th heart needed to corrupt/defile her
Hey, Iam also interested in a general guide how the corruption works exactly. It feels "random" to me, which of the heroines you can bring to 4 hearts due to dialogue options so far. So please anyone can help us? ._. *ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ*

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
Hey, Iam also interested in a general guide how the corruption works exactly. It feels "random" to me, which of the heroines you can bring to 4 hearts due to dialogue options so far. So please anyone can help us? ._. *ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ*
During daytime you can talk to the girls. The type of dialogue that will happen depends on the symbol within the speech bubble.
IIRC the symbols go in this order: ? -> ! -> *
After the *-dialogue you can corrupt their heart. Do note that some dialogues only appear on sunday.
Lastly your kouhais/juniors need 3 hearts the rest needs 4.

Reactions: Gyzmo

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you guys teach me how do you find the value of "16777216" and "65536"?
i succeed in change days with day*16777216
and expansion points with points*5336
but i don't know how do you guys get multiplier value in the first place.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes