meggindo23

Nov 8, 2021
ohh i get it. and this method, include scene 3?

for goddess, you need new game+ and corrupt her first. i'm not sure for harem route, but you need all heroine corrupted.
To unlock the goddess just beat the game once and choose continue, (note: you need your game clear save to be the most recent one), she'll turn back time on whatever ending you got and show up having possessed a human like the rest of the heroines, for harem you just need to fully corrupt all the girls before the deadline is up in new game+ then finish corrupting the goddess.

I played only cheating my HP value so no need to worry about survival and managed to clear all girls within 40 days just keep in mind that, purple/red and I think maybe blue girl require that you spend time with them during a weekend as part of their corruption so try to get them done as soon as possible, (you only get so many weekends before your times up, there's a 60 days time limit in new game+)
Thanks for the info

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can passives not get ++? I've never been able to ++ them yet. Seems about 75% chance for active abilities to ++, but I've failed like 5 passive attempts to upgrade to ++ since hard mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh shit, got my first red +. Didn't even know those existed. Welp, time to reroll fucking everything again, lol. I'm just farming skills my 2nd run.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
BaasB I made it work: You will NEVER believe what I did:
I had someone give me the configure.exe file of the Japanese version. I ran it and it put a configure.cfg file on my save (my save folder was empty). I took that file and overwrote the configure.cfg file on the main game folder, changed the Font to Arial on that file, launched the exe of the game, prayed to the Lord and IT WORKED!

End Conclusion: The installer didn't properly install the configure.cfg file for me AND ONLY FOR ME! For the rest of you people, it worked normally! Why me? I HAVE NO IDEA!

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Oh, nearly forgot this.

While playing, i've discovered that talking to all heroines isn't the only condition you can attain to have the 15 day extension.

If you fight with a heroine and make her corruption too high with the first gem (being able to access her seond heart gem), it can also give you the 15 day extension so be careful. (Saying this because it's better to fully use the days after all)

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
So. I'm on my fourth newgame+ now. Here are a few things i've noticed.

With every newgame+ you do, the chance of higher quality rare bonus increases. I've been playing on nothing but normal difficulty,haven't done hard mode yet, but everytime i do a skill upgrade now,almost every single one of them is a red+ on a skill upgrade. I'm also starting to see two yellow ++ for blue passives, which is nice when you start getting 2 bonus affixes to stuff like physical resist, reducing the deck cost and reducing damage from another type.

The goddess's skills are absurd powerful. Judgement arrow is a light element "Acid rain" with ZERO zone control, but hits like a truck. It can one shot labyrinth (goth girl) before her first down on 1 and 2 heart gems. Even against Arnesta (red hair) and Aquila (purple hair), which the skill is weak against,i've seen it take out 50% of their hp. I find that i end up shelving judgement arrow and never using it because of how absurdly powerful it is. It does WAY too much damage for just "70" damage,it feels more like 70 x 3 hits or something.

Sacred oracle...oh boy. Where do i start with this skill. If you've fought labyrinth on her second or third heart gem (where she's at full power), you'll know just how much gauge control she does with lunatic waltz and gauge removal. She can pretty much prevent you from doing any actions if you don't have any quick skills or obtained defensive skills against lunatic waltz/gauge removal.
Sacred oracle is gauge removal on steroids. Paired up with your own lunatic waltz,you can essentially run up against any 1-2 heart gem heroines and stall them for eternity.(This is ESPECIALLY noticeable when you chug down a speed potion and don't down any of them once.) You can then pair up Healing skill obtained from Aquila(Purple hair), and smile flash from Citron(the blond haired magical girl) and you're essentially immortal while tickling them to death. Despite having 0 damage on Smile flash, it still does damage.(literally death by a thousand cuts though). This is GREAT for leveling up skills to max cooldown reduction in a single fight, but not great for your sanity and your PC, as smile flash can lag slower computers with how....graphically intense it is.

do NOT put healing and full boost skills together. At all. Full boost is bugged and for some reason,and resets the cooldown of healing whenever cast, effectively making healing a wasted slot in that battle.

You can have a max of 5 slots per deck, with a max deck cost of 24. Note that it costs 120 expansion points to go from 20 --> 24 deck cost, and going from the 4th ---> 5th deck slot costs 250 Expansion points.

Lastly, acid rain is the most effective skill in the game. You could probably even cheese it and run a deck of nothing but 3-4 acid rains and clear the game just that way. Acid rain offers 7% zone control everytime it's cast, and is the fastest skill in the game, especially if you master it and lower it's cooldown to 6 seconds. It does low damage,but with how spammable it is, it could even outdps some of the higher damage skills.

Zone control is important in this game. It's not very apparent when you first start out, but higher zone control reduces the amount of damage you take. When you sacrifice zone control to deal corruption damage to heart gems, note that you'll start taking increased damage when the girls escape the bind. If you ever wonder why you start dying so much, try not sacrificing all the zone control in a single bind. Sometimes it might be better to do small amounts of corruption on the first or second down, and then get as much zone control as you can, then blow it all on their third down. (Or second down,if you're still on the 1st or 2nd heart gem, since they pretty much are guaranteed to run when corruption is above 30% and they've been downed twice in early stages.)

Kursor

Apr 28, 2020
BaasB I made it work: You will NEVER believe what I did:
I had someone give me the configure.exe file of the Japanese version. I ran it and it put a configure.cfg file on my save (my save folder was empty). I took that file and overwrote the configure.cfg file on the main game folder, changed the Font to Arial on that file, launched the exe of the game, prayed to the Lord and IT WORKED!

End Conclusion: The installer didn't properly install the configure.cfg file for me AND ONLY FOR ME! For the rest of you people, it worked normally! Why me? I HAVE NO IDEA!
I'm having that same problem. Can you share your config file lol?

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
question about this game, does the MC (not demon lord) ever gets to fuck the girls on corruption scene? or he only does it when they're in their base form? feels weird didn't get to see the MC in action that much.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
question about this game, does the MC (not demon lord) ever gets to fuck the girls on corruption scene? or he only does it when they're in their base form? feels weird didn't get to see the MC in action that much.
Don't think so from what I've seen so far. I'm only about 45% gallery completion but it's pretty clear Clive isn't the type to let the MC take over to fuck the girls after battle. Only scenes he gets are at school it seems.

Arthicc

Aug 17, 2021
Don't think so from what I've seen so far. I'm only about 45% gallery completion but it's pretty clear Clive isn't the type to let the MC take over to fuck the girls after battle. Only scenes he gets are at school it seems.

aw that kind of sucks, i'll keep playing it because the gameplay is interesting.

hope they will translate yamizome liberator as well since there's only one MC there.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Fuck, healing is a bitch to acquire. She never uses it. I'm over here not reducing her skill cds and just tanking shots for days, trying to get her to heal. 15 days into 3rd run and I still don't have it unlocked.

Edit: Finally got it. Well, that'll make farming other skills a bit easier.

P.S: I saw that guide say that Healing and Full Boost are bugged to share a CD, but mine work fine together.

Last edited:

Sole

Aug 8, 2017
ohh i get it. and this method, include scene 3?

for goddess, you need new game+ and corrupt her first. i'm not sure for harem route, but you need all heroine corrupted.
So yeah method 3 is correct too, just bring the corresponding heroine and reach 100% without use of the special options(darker colored choices)

The reason the goddess didn't give a scene is because she has no threesome scene, her equivalent is the harem ending I suppose. (I call them threesome but it's more girl on girl with mc on the side)

When you bring the correct corrupted heroine before the battle starts you'll get a little scene showing that they're participating in the fight, if you bring the wrong one the fight just starts like normal.

Last edited:

death_necro

May 9, 2020
Hoo.... i get it for trigger scene 2. thanks dude
trigger after scene 1, 2 times.

View attachment 1493376
What the hell did you do to get to this? I reached 100% heart without corrupting several times, then got to 95%+ and 100% corruption, and still no use
I managed to get for Labyrith after several attempts, and the godness (????) on the first attempt (????)
I have no idea how this works

1636659164994.png

I see that people are a bit confused about the alternative corruption scenes. (The special corruption scenes that are not normally available unless certain requirements are met.)
The requirements are that the girls heart gems corruption are at around 90%, AND your zone control is 90% or higher. They also only occur on certain amount of hearts, for example:

Arnestia (Red hair) at three hearts. This mean if she's only at 1 or 2 hearts,it won't trigger.
According to some sources on the internet, all the other girls also have a special corruption scene at 3 hearts as well, with the exception of labyrinth, which is at 2 hearts.
Goddess fein has a special corruption scene at 2 hearts as well.

Not sure if it also requires a certain amount of affection as well (after a few green bubbles in the daytime). I don't think it affects it, but I wouldn't put it past them to also require some.
Cant be only this

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
What the hell did you do to get to this? I reached 100% heart without corrupting several times, then got to 95%+ and 100% corruption, and still no use
I managed to get for Labyrith after several attempts, and the godness (????) on the first attempt (????)

View attachment 1495737

Cant be only this
If you are talking for the secret defilement scene, first for Arnesta here, you have to be on the fourth heart and after getting between 95%-99% corruption, she have to be downed 4 times minimum. Also, just in case it still dosen't work, try do do any taunt you haven't done (taunts with still a white text, do it before trying to get the scene since it will be hard otherwise.)

If you want, there's a guide in page 10 near the end that's super useful and tells how to get every scene.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
anyone knows how to improve the green skills?? i cant seem to lower their cast time.
Green skills (defensive/ also known as reactive skills) can't be lowered (with the exception of a certain blue passive skill that lowers cooldown,but that's a special exception).

View attachment 1495737

Cant be only this
I think you're missing a certain key dialogue,you have to trigger a certain dialogue during the social phase with ayaka to obtain the ability to do the alternative scene. Note that every sunday is different since there are certain specific dialogues you can only do on those days,since that's the only day without a school (I don't know why saturday is still a school day).

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Green skills (defensive/ also known as reactive skills) can't be lowered (with the exception of a certain blue passive skill that lowers cooldown,but that's a special exception).
i guess ill be bugged by the empty bar on that skill. ty

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes