Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Well I have tried everything to make this game work... to no avail... Something in my PC doesn't allow this game to function properly and I am on my wits' end. I give up on trying to figure out how to make this game work. Here is a list of what I did:

1) Install the game with the vcredist built-in
2) Reinstall the game in a different directory
3) Reinstall/Update every vcredist I have on my PC
4) Update my Windows 10 to the latest update
5) Put the game in the exclusions of Windows Defender and Firewall.
6) Run in compatibility mode (Works with Win95/Windows 98 compatibilty which is extremely strange but no further) however it literally lacks all of the in-game text and some of menu text (See Attached Image)
7) Updated the Codecs
8) Updated my Fonts
9) Tried BaasB's link

Reactions: Nisekoi96

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
wait, how to get day extension? new game+?
So for extensions, you have :

15 day extension : Talk to all girls enough (usualy 2-3 times, talk until there's no exclamation point left for all girls)
30 day extension : Have 3 corrputed heart gems (It seems the first one you do on tutorial counts in there)
60 day extension aka NG+ : Fully corrupt one girl and go investigate the mysterious zone (aka first fight againist the goddess)

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Someone can give me any tips on the order to go for the heroine. I mean some skill are more effective againtst some of them. Like the gothic one he's pretty hard i think since we start with dark skills that are really bad against her

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Someone can give me any tips on the order to go for the heroine. I mean some skill are more effective againtst some of them. Like the gothic one he's pretty hard i think since we start with dark skills that are really bad against her
Hmm, there's not any defined order really, you can do whatever.

Yeah for skills, if you go over it, you can see the icons of heroines and a bar that indicates how much the skill will do againist them.

Right now i didn't fight enough to really say anything for any heroine, just that Labyrinth can be quite irritating. She has a skill from the start that can take quite a bit of zone control and she's pretty focused on doing that.

More details soon when i'll play, i've done a test play so now i know certain things for later. Tho, i'll restart from the start, to experiment more stuff. And i'll be able to see if some are harder than others.

Also like i said, potions are really useful, can save you real good and don't hesitate to try upgrading the same skill multiple times, each time you get a different effect. I feel like upping health is not as important as doing potion and upgrading skills.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I went for Arnesta and Aquila first for their physical skills. This is usefull against Citron and Labyrinth (Goth Girl). Labyrinth skills are then super useful against those two. However, I've defaulted to using Noble Cross in almost all my battles because after NG+ you get much more powerful. Noble Cross gives a lot of Zone of Control so you can keep battling and inducing corruption.

Silence has skills super useful against Arnesta.
Arnesta has skills super useful against everybody (Noble Cross) but for damage she's better for Citron and Silence.
Labyrinth has skills super useful against Aquila
Aquila, I don't know. 4th game and I haven't really received anything from her that's good (imo).
Citron has skills super useful against Silence
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that the easiest to start with are Citron and Silence, because they are weak against physical damage. As well as Dark Impact.

skipperno1

Oct 21, 2017
I remember being able to Cheat Engine the deadline date for the objectives in the Japanese version of the game. But I haven't been able to replicate this in the JAST version.
Atm, I'm searching for exact 4 Bytes values. Have anyone managed to edit the deadline value?

Solved. For those wondering, the remaining day for the deadline is a multiplier of 16777216 (16777216 x 59 = 989855744 (this give 59 days remaining))
Search exact value, 4 bytes.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
is the girls dumb or they have high pride?? they all get raped once or twice and they STILL act alone??

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is the girls dumb or they have high pride?? they all get raped once or twice and they STILL act alone??
Their zones interfere with eachothers. They actually can't work together easily. I mean, shoddy hentai logic since we saw them chain fight the MC and nearly kill him at the start, but ya know. It's pretty clearly demonstrated that chain 1vs1ing the demon lord would be much better than them acting completely independently.

To be fair, on the girl's side: The girls become much stronger as the game goes on and they are always a threat to the MC, so "losing once or twice and still acting alone", when they continue to be able to kill the MC solo isn't much of a hit to their intelligence. After 2 KOs, they quickly become lethal with how fast their skills recharge no matter how strong you are (In normal game anyways).

On the demon lord's side: You also have the excuse that the demon lord sends out clones to the other girls to distract them when battling a girl to avoid the chain 1vs1s from happening again. They really don't bring that up enough, it's only in a single line of dialogue when you first start to gain power. I mean, it's better than nothing, but that could still be overcome if the girls communicated together at all.

Is it a plothole for the H? Sure. Kind of like those misunderstandings in fictional romance stories that could be solved if the two characters would just talk to eachother like adults instead of acting like children, lol. Some basic communication skills could probably solve a lot of the problems here. It could be worse or explained better but it's not really something to get hung up on though. At least they bothered to give a half assed reason for it.

A bit more spoilery (Most the stuff mentioned above is learned in the first hour or two):

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Their zones interfere with eachothers. They actually can't work together easily. I mean, shoddy hentai logic since we saw them chain fight the MC and nearly kill him at the start, but ya know. It's pretty clearly demonstrated that chain 1vs1ing the demon lord would be much better than them acting completely independently.

To be fair, on the girl's side: The girls become much stronger as the game goes on and they are always a threat to the MC, so "losing once or twice and still acting alone", when they continue to be able to kill the MC solo isn't much of a hit to their intelligence. After 2 KOs, they quickly become lethal with how fast their skills recharge no matter how strong you are (In normal game anyways).

On the demon lord's side: You also have the excuse that the demon lord sends out clones to the other girls to distract them when battling a girl to avoid the chain 1vs1s from happening again. They really don't bring that up enough, it's only in a single line of dialogue when you first start to gain power. I mean, it's better than nothing, but that could still be overcome if the girls communicated together at all.

Is it a plothole for the H? Sure. Kind of like those misunderstandings in fictional romance stories that could be solved if the two characters would just talk to eachother like adults instead of acting like children, lol. Some basic communication skills could probably solve a lot of the problems here. It could be worse or explained better but it's not really something to get hung up on though. At least they bothered to give a half assed reason for it.

A bit more spoilery (Most the stuff mentioned above is learned in the first hour or two):

Yeah, at least in this game they give a okay reason for all that's happening so it dosen't feel like MC has plot armor and things like that (I mean in battle no matter the point you can get destroyed lol)

For the start, it's also mentionned they don't really have much experience concerning the zone technique and they don't really have much range too. It's just that if they're too close, they can't use their zone, limiting them quite a bit. I remember the MC saying Arnesta zone isn't big at all, he just had to take a step to go out of it at the very start of the game. Though yeah, for Silence it's said she has quite the range, the same as her firing range. True, we don't know her distance but with what she have, i would say she has quite the range

So yeah, it can be a little wacky but at least there's effort

EDIT : Just to add for what i said.

1636462655270.png

Though yeah, he only escaped Arnesta Zone right now

Also seems like using Zone makes you dissapear from normal world, since to chase Clive, Arnesta have to undo her Zone first.

Last edited:

seventhsword

Apr 30, 2018
I've been having a bit of fun with this game, I've cleared a fair number of the routes already. It's in a weird position though, because it's not actually NTR. People are way too liberal with that term, and honestly a bit mentally touched when anything involving that comes up. The MC is not some beta cuck sitting in the corner crying and fapping while the girls are getting banged. It's definitely not vanilla though, so steer clear if you can't handle that.

Screenshot_3.jpg
And there we come to the truth of the matter.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I've been having a bit of fun with this game, I've cleared a fair number of the routes already. It's in a weird position though, because it's not actually NTR. People are way too liberal with that term, and honestly a bit mentally touched when anything involving that comes up. The MC is not some beta cuck sitting in the corner crying and fapping while the girls are getting banged. It's definitely not vanilla though, so steer clear if you can't handle that.
It is NTR from the girl's perspective. NTR also doesn't require the MC to be a beta cuck, lol. Sometimes the MC doesn't even know their partner is cheating on them or being fucked. Still NTR. I can easily make an argument for it being NTR:

Overall, it's not a cut and dry thing like most games. I wouldn't fault anybody for thinking it is or isn't NTR, but it's definitely edging on it at the very least. No reason to call anybody out on questioning it imo.

Finally got a perspective directly from a girl other than Ayaka, that took a while:

View attachment 1492581
And there we come to the truth of the matter.
There are times when he doesn't create the creatures in his zone just to show you an exception:

Last edited:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
You can do it yourself in a very simple matter:
Go to VNDB > Look up tag "Villanous protagonist" and then add tag "Sex with Protagonist only" You will find 63 games, 15 of which have an English translation.

Fun fact: Simply look up "Sex with Protagonist only" to find a whopping 1826 games with 330 being in english. Do the same with "Sex with Others" tag and you only find 1170 games, with 224 of them being in English. That means the vast majority of games are already created and translated for u harem lovers. You don't have right to complain when a non-harem game comes out imho

EDIT: I know VND isn't perfect and don't have all VNs labeled to satisfaction but its a good overall measurement.

View attachment 1490960
So it's 15 translated games for Villainous Protagonist + Sex with protagonist only, when we get rid of games with 1 heroine only and all the Miel trash, we come up with 5. Then we look for harem ending - 1 game. Not so much for harem lovers.

About your fun fact - yes there are 1826 games with 330 being in english but they are not for harem lovers but for vanilla/dating-sim lovers, when you add harem ending to that pool you will get 325 games and 57 translated - that's much less ain't it? When you actually want to search for good harem game to play you'll see that most of them have really bad harem route - like, I love Imouto Paradise! but harem route in this game is piss poor even tho it's the "true route" or the harem route is simply a fanservice added in fandiscs - and a lot of the games with good harem route are old (like before 2005 old) and tbh I'm not a fan of the old artstyle. Moving on, you still need to get rid of Miel trash, so I'll end up with maybe 10-15 good harem games to play and on top of that, half of those games have only 2 heroines.

I'm not trying to start a mini-war or something, I just want to tell you that you are really overestimating the amount of games for "harem lovers".

Rance doesn't share "his" women (How he claims like any pretty girl is his), he's actually proactively against it in scenes and dialogue. One of the reasons he's so great lol. Rance is one of the most realistic douchebags I think I've ever seen in an H game. His personality is really consistent.

I agree a lot of evil games have the protag into watching their women raped, I don't get it. Seems counter to how most evil bastards would act. I understand throwing girls the evil protag isn't into "to the wolves", that can be fucking great. Humiliating/breaking a girl the protag despises or want to watch suffer makes sense. I just don't understand doing it to the girls they want in their harem.

The dialogue in this game has a moment where the MC goes: "Oh boy, the girl I like loves being gangbangs by orcs, that makes me want her even more as my woman", wat. How the fuck does that work? How is that a turn on if you aren't into being cucked? Those moments in games always strike me as super forced at best lol.

A true narcissist wouldn't want to share anything. I mean, most normal people wouldn't want to share their woman/women either, lol. Seems like you need a certain type of kink for that to be something you're into...
Yes, he doesn't like to share his women but they are still getting raped/gangraped by others like the mother of his son for example. (and he didn't even give a single fuck about that - fucking asshole :D) One of the reasons I hate Rance series is because of that and because a lot of the times girls that I want to see Rance fuck the most are getting raped/gangraped by others like Yukihime in Sengoku Rance (not even gonna say anything about Kouhime - that made me drop the whole Rance series - she was a cute and innocent kid and they did her dirty) or like Elizabeth in Rance VI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So it's 15 translated games for Villainous Protagonist + Sex with protagonist only, when we get rid of games with 1 heroine only and all the Miel trash, we come up with 5. Then we look for harem ending - 1 game. Not so much for harem lovers.

About your fun fact - yes there are 1826 games with 330 being in english but they are not for harem lovers but for vanilla/dating-sim lovers, when you add harem ending to that pool you will get 325 games and 57 translated - that's much less ain't it? When you actually want to search for good harem game to play you'll see that most of them have really bad harem route - like, I love Imouto Paradise! but harem route in this game is piss poor even tho it's the "true route" or the harem route is simply a fanservice added in fandiscs - and a lot of the games with good harem route are old (like before 2005 old) and tbh I'm not a fan of the old artstyle and you still need to get rid of Miel trash. So I'll end up with maybe 10-15 good harem games to play and on top of that, half of those games have only 2 heroines.

I'm not trying to start a mini-war or something, I just want to tell you that you are really overestimating the amount of games for "harem lovers".

Yes, he doesn't like to share his women but they are still getting raped/gangraped by others like the mother of his son for example. (and he didn't even give a single fuck about that - fucking asshole :D) One of the reasons I hate Rance series is because of that and because a lot of the times girls that I want to see Rance fuck the most are getting raped/gangraped by others like Yukihime in Sengoku Rance (not even gonna say anything about Kouhime - that made me drop the whole Rance series - she was a cute and innocent kid and they did her dirty) or like Elizabeth in Rance VI.

I use the term “harem” game to easily differentiate between games where only the MC fucks or not. It dosen‘t litterally have to be a harem for you to play it I assume? Since it was the sharing aspect you had an issue with?

If we simply distinguish between games that involve sharing or not, the vast majority of both untranslated and translated VN does not involve sharing. That is why i kinda find it annoying when some people complain every time they see a game that involves sharing, Like, you already got so many other games you can play, Let us swinger/NTR/SlutCorruption lovers enjoy our games in peace. I feel its like going into a yaoi or futa game thread and complaining about it having those genres.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteHanson

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm kind of upset that I'm enjoying this game more than Dohna Dohna even with all its flaws, lol. Just has better gameplay, even with its stupid skill/battle system. For how pretty Dohna Dohna is, it got boring so fast I didn't even hit mid game.

Last edited:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I use the term “harem” game to easily differentiate between games where only the MC fucks or not. It dosen‘t litterally have to be a harem for you to play it I assume? Since it was the sharing aspect you had an issue with?

If we simply distinguish between games that involve sharing or not, the vast majority of both untranslated and translated VN does not involve sharing. That is why i kinda find it annoying when some people complain every time they see a game that involves sharing, Like, you already got so many other games you can play, Let us swinger/NTR/SlutCorruption lovers enjoy our games in peace. I feel its like going into a yaoi or futa game thread and complaining about it having those genres. I 100% agree that there are a lot of games for vanilla/dating-sim lovers but not all harem lovers are dating-sim lovers so
In case of this game - yes the "issue" was with sharing, but you see, this is a harem game, not a dating-sim.

I put "issue" in brackets, because I didn't really have an issue with it (I just won't play the game), I just don't understand why an evil harem MC is willingly sharing his girls in a lot of "evil MC" games, that is weird for me. Most of the times the MC's are like demon lords or something and I can't really imagine a powerful demon lord giving away his wife to simple orcs or villagers and be okay with it, he has to be a cuck to do so and for me, it ruins the whole "power fantasy" when villagers/goblins/orcs are simply cucking that "powerful" demon lord.

If I want to play harem game (that's like 99% of the time) it has to literally be a harem for me to fully enjoy it, not dating-sim. I'll be blunt, you're using the term "harem" wrong. Game where only MC fucks but there are only solo routes = dating-sim, game where only MC fucks but there is a route where he's fucking multiple girls and they all know about it and are okay with it = harem game. The term that would fit more into your description is "Vanilla".

But you were not very far, because most of the harem lovers are vanilla lovers ^^. (still, being a vanilla lover and a harem lover doesn't mean that you will like dating-sims, I don't like them mainly because they take way too much time to complete every route to see all the content, and because I simply like harems :D)

Reactions: Sole

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Is there any way to get skills faster analyzed?
Don't think so, you have to wait that the heroines use it to analyse it. Though, there's a difficulty named No-Wait mode, all skills are used immediatly, it's full spam from what the description says.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
In case of this game - yes the "issue" was with sharing, but you see, this is a harem game, not a dating-sim.

I put "issue" in brackets, because I didn't really have an issue with it (I just won't play the game), I just don't understand why an evil harem MC is willingly sharing his girls in a lot of "evil MC" games, that is weird for me. Most of the times the MC's are like demon lords or something and I can't really imagine a powerful demon lord giving away his wife to simple orcs or villagers and be okay with it, he has to be a cuck to do so and for me, it ruins the whole "power fantasy" when villagers/goblins/orcs are simply cucking that "powerful" demon lord.

If I want to play harem game (that's like 99% of the time) it has to literally be a harem for me to fully enjoy it, not dating-sim. I'll be blunt, you're using the term "harem" wrong. Game where only MC fucks but there are only solo routes = dating-sim, game where only MC fucks but there is a route where he's fucking multiple girls and they all know about it and are okay with it = harem game. The term that would fit more into your description is "Vanilla".

But you were not very far, because most of the harem lovers are vanilla lovers ^^. (still, being a vanilla lover and a harem lover doesn't mean that you will like dating-sims, I don't like them mainly because they take way too much time to complete every route to see all the content, and because I simply like harems :D)
This game is EXTREMELY badly tagged on VNDB. Which is very surprising for me as they are 99% of the very, very accurate on what you get

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes