Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Sounds like you know the game pretty well; how much lesbian and tentacle content is there?
I don't know since I don't really know the game. I have just played the start which takes like ... 1-2 hours at least ? What I said is just what's explained at the beginning of the game before at the end of those 1-2 hours, you can finally do what you want

Reactions: f9account

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: does the blue passive skill activates even if the deck that have it isnt selected during battle?

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Assuming repeated new game+ were done, is it possible for power and hp to end up becoming lower if you did not effectively use the days?
I am 99% sure that 500 HP is Base, and 200? 300? Whatever the number of power you start with is your base. The new game+ then takes that Base (500) and adds 10% of the HP that you had at the end of last game.

So no, I don't think its possible, however wasteful you feel like you've been to actually end up less powerful.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
i have question,H scene in this game are animated?
Funny timing, was just about to come on here to mention this.
Ran though this game once, then did a new game+ run.
This only unlocked like 50% of the scenes, buuuuuuuuuut not a single one of them was animated.
Kinda disappointing.
Only animations are limited to attack animations, animated buttons/bars/icons, and occasionally the VN section sprites get stretched or squished mildly for comedic effect during the talky bits.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Funny timing, was just about to come on here to mention this.
Ran though this game once, then did a new game+ run.
This only unlocked like 50% of the scenes, buuuuuuuuuut not a single one of them was animated.
Kinda disappointing.
Only animations are limited to attack animations, animated buttons/bars/icons, and occasionally the VN section sprites get stretched or squished mildly for comedic effect during the talky bits.
Thanks for the info.

In your opinion, how much tentacle or lesbian content is there? Is it all just MC watching?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for the info.

In your opinion, how much tentacle or lesbian content is there? Is it all just MC watching?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep in mind though like I said before, I only unlocked like about half the scenes, so there's probably more stuff mixed in with the ones I didn't get to yet.

There's a full save somewhere in this thread so you can check out the gallery if you want to.
Also, yeah. what ^^^^ this guy ^^^^ said.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
This game is forces you to play the New Game+.
So, It's kinda impossible to have all the girls to be all yours.
This game needs to remove the harem tag, wait, it doesn't have the harem tag, damn I feel cheated.

Last edited:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Don't you know that not sharing is the most evil thing you can do? They teach you sharing is caring. Not sharing is well, not caring. I know. It's pretty hardcore sickening stuff to think about.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
There are plenty of harem VN with evil protagonist. Not every game needs to be harem so u can play it smh

EDIT: Look at all these harem-only players facepalming me lmfao
Can you give me some examples? I know about Bunny Black and that's it. (the MC in BB isn't necessarily evil but he rapes the girls) Every time I see a japanese game with evil protag it always includes sharing girls (or NTR) - Rance, Kuroinu, Himegari Dungeon Meister etc.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can you give me some examples? I know about Bunny Black and that's it. (the MC in BB isn't necessarily evil but he rapes the girls) Every time I see a japanese game with evil protag it always includes sharing girls (or NTR) - Rance, Kuroinu, Himegari Dungeon Meister etc.
Rance doesn't share "his" women (How he claims like any pretty girl is his), he's actually proactively against it in scenes and dialogue. One of the reasons he's so great lol. Rance is one of the most realistic douchebags I think I've ever seen in an H game. His personality is really consistent.

I agree a lot of evil games have the protag into watching their women raped, I don't get it. Seems counter to how most evil bastards would act. I understand throwing girls the evil protag isn't into "to the wolves", that can be fucking great. Humiliating/breaking a girl the protag despises or want to watch suffer makes sense. I just don't understand doing it to the girls they want in their harem.

The dialogue in this game has a moment where the MC goes: "Oh boy, the girl I like loves being gangbangs by orcs, that makes me want her even more as my woman", wat. How the fuck does that work? How is that a turn on if you aren't into being cucked? Those moments in games always strike me as super forced at best lol.

A true narcissist wouldn't want to share anything. I mean, most normal people wouldn't want to share their woman/women either, lol. Seems like you need a certain type of kink for that to be something you're into...

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
You can do it yourself in a very simple matter:
Go to VNDB > Look up tag "Villanous protagonist" and then add tag "Sex with Protagonist only" You will find 63 games, 15 of which have an English translation.

Fun fact: Simply look up "Sex with Protagonist only" to find a whopping 1826 games with 330 being in english. Do the same with "Sex with Others" tag and you only find 1170 games, with 224 of them being in English. That means the vast majority of games are already created and translated for u harem lovers. You don't have right to complain when a non-harem game comes out imho

EDIT: I know VND isn't perfect and don't have all VNs labeled to satisfaction but its a good overall measurement.

1636379420301.png

Last edited:

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Assuming repeated new game+ were done, is it possible for power and hp to end up becoming lower if you did not effectively use the days?
Assuming they didn't bork up the translation, it's impossible to go below your base hp of 500. The game simply adds 10% as a bonus of what your previous game value was. So for example, if your clear data had around 1500 hp and you used it for a newgame+, you would start day 1 with 500 + 150 hp = 650 hp. If for some reason, that run you end up with less than 1500 hp clearing it then, then yes, your hp would end up a little lower (example: if you had 1200 hp by the end of this run, you would start the NEXT newgame plus with 500 + 120 hp = 620 hp).

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
This game needs to remove the harem tag, wait, it doesn't have the harem tag, damn I feel cheated.
From what i have seen of CG gallery there is a harem ending.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You can do it yourself in a very simple matter:
Go to VNDB > Look up tag "Villanous protagonist" and then add tag "Sex with Protagonist only" You will find 63 games, 15 of which have an English translation.

Fun fact: Simply look up "Sex with Protagonist only" to find a whopping 1826 games with 330 being in english. Do the same with "Sex with Others" tag and you only find 1170 games, with 224 of them being in English. That means the vast majority of games are already created and translated for u harem lovers. You don't have right to complain when a non-harem game comes out imho

EDIT: I know VND isn't perfect and don't have all VNs labeled to satisfaction but its a good overall measurement.
Still better to get recommendations a lot of the time. Any decent VN will have a ton of variety, the "sex with protag only" cuts out a lot of possibilities even if you keep a harem to yourself. Nobody else is allowed to have sex on screen for that tag right?

"In this visual novel, no character has sex with anyone other than the protagonist on-screen."

Yeah, really limits things. Most Rance games couldn't get that tag because of random women being fucked on screen on occasion by bandits or whatever for example. Even though Rance pretty much never shares women and will actively beat up other men to solo fuck girls, lol. VNDB needs some "The protag doesn't like sharing their women" tag or something. We need stupid tags because nobody wants to call cuck/ntr/sharing shit what it is x.x

Last edited:

testfanfiction20

Jul 15, 2020
How am I supposed to be finding a weakness for each of the girls? Should I be interacting with the girls when they're in school to find the weakness of them?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Still better to get recommendations a lot of the time. Any decent VN will have a ton of variety, the "sex with protag only" cuts out a lot of possibilities even if you keep a harem to yourself. Nobody else is allowed to have sex on screen for that tag right?

"In this visual novel, no character has sex with anyone other than the protagonist on-screen."

Yeah, really limits things. Most Rance games couldn't get that tag because of random women being fucked on screen on occasion by bandits or whatever for example. Even though Rance pretty much never shares women and will actively beat up other men to solo fuck girls, lol. VNDB needs some "The protag doesn't like sharing their women" tag or something. We need stupid tags because nobody wants to call cuck/ntr/sharing shit what it is x.x
They guy I'm talking to obviously can't stomach any sexual intercourse that is not with the protag(Hence why he sees rance as NTR lmao), so this tag is perfect for him.

But for all other intents and purposes, you're right. In that case you can simply list "Heroine Having Sex with Others" as an exclusion tag. That should filter out all NTR/swinging games but keep games where side characters can get fucked by others, like in Rance.

Last edited:

stashar

Aug 31, 2021
How am I supposed to be finding a weakness for each of the girls? Should I be interacting with the girls when they're in school to find the weakness of them?
Interact with the girls until the exclamation mark (The ! symbol) appears next to their picture. Then click on it.

In the CG-sets, there's clearly a harem ending. I wonder if you really have to corrupt all heroines to get it?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes